Assass1nate!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
For how long can you run with Assass1nate? It is an interesting product!
for 12 weeks right? Also four months? 6 months?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on Assass1nate (well, the prototype version but same formula) for more than three months now without noticing any of its effects fading away.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I've been on Assass1nate (well, the prototype version but same formula) for more than three months now without noticing any of its effects fading away.
It looks promising, short purchase it! currently in a normal calories diet ... I thought of a stack Assass1nate + 7keto, for 2 months. Subsequently, with a low calorie diet, I would Assass1nate + Ignit3 + follidrone + forskolin , for 2 months.
Sup3r shred I see it as an expense in more ... :( too much money!
Also I'm curious addition of Sup3r-epi! :))

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
Been on assass1nate for almost 8 weeks, going to pick up another bottle to stretch it to 12 weeks. Leaning out nicely around my midsection while on maintenance calories. Mirror changes pretty visible as is vascularity. Overall pretty effortless fat loss imo, I love it and the pills smell nice too. ��

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same for me, the appetite suppression hasn't faded after 8 weeks of use. Going to keep running it for 12 weeks or perhaps continuously if I can afford it.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on assass1nate for almost 8 weeks, going to pick up another bottle to stretch it to 12 weeks. Leaning out nicely around my midsection while on maintenance calories. Mirror changes pretty visible as is vascularity. Overall pretty effortless fat loss imo, I love it and the pills smell nice too. ��
That's the idea indeed. Effortless fat loss, visible body composition improvement, zero stims. Glad to hear you're enjoying it this much!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally I don't notice much from gda's so I have the first dose with my largest carb meal and the other dose pre bed which seems to be working well with Super-7! :)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Assassinate forskolin and works well together?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had a great run with Assass1nate as well recently. Ran out about a week ago, will be purchasing more. Def. body recomping.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a great run with Assass1nate as well recently. Ran out about a week ago, will be purchasing more. Def. body recomping.
Excellent :) Keep in mind you can definitely use it for more than 4 weeks a time.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Sure, as long your stomach tolerates forskolin without issues.
I think I'm 100% sure.
forskolin on me, has the ability to optimize an excellent ReComp.
I know forskolin, 50mg tolerate them well.
This time I would try 12 weeks in a row.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a maximum amount of weeks that you can take it for before needing to take a break?
I'm sure OL reps will recommend a break, but it isn't mandatory to take time off from Assass1inate. The appetite suppression hasn't diminished for me after 8 weeks of use and I'm still going strong @ 4 caps/day.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure OL reps will recommend a break, but it isn't mandatory to take time off from Assass1inate. The appetite suppression hasn't diminished for me after 8 weeks of use and I'm still going strong @ 4 caps/day.
Oh I agree, I believe I'm currently on week 6 @ 4 caps a day and I don't want to stop lol.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you are completely right, I am moving onto my 18th week now? or so of consistent use of the final formula and still loving it. I am soo much leaner than previous years around this time of year (coming into winter in aus). But in general we recommend cycling off for four weeks after 8-12 week run on the product.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How long until you guys noticed the leaning effects? I'm planning on using this along with my cut this time around.

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
How long until you guys noticed the leaning effects? I'm planning on using this along with my cut this time around.
For me it was near the end of my first bottle, continuing on the second and the changes are more pronounced.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been on assass1nate for almost 8 weeks, going to pick up another bottle to stretch it to 12 weeks. Leaning out nicely around my midsection while on maintenance calories. Mirror changes pretty visible as is vascularity. Overall pretty effortless fat loss imo, I love it and the pills smell nice too. í*½í¹‚
This just hit mind and muscle and can use code 10off.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah you are completely right, I am moving onto my 18th week now? or so of consistent use of the final formula and still loving it. I am soo much leaner than previous years around this time of year (coming into winter in aus). But in general we recommend cycling off for four weeks after 8-12 week run on the product.
Same here. Effects are not fading yet after 4 months. Go for 8-12 weeks and toward the end evaluate whether to extend the run or not.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Being a GDA, what is the ideal carb intake suggested or perhaps least amount of carbs? 30 gms, 50 gms per meal etc?

Just ordered a bottle for myself......

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being a GDA, what is the ideal carb intake suggested or perhaps least amount of carbs? 30 gms, 50 gms per meal etc?

Just ordered a bottle for myself......
No least amount. Ideal is very subjective. As for me, I haven't EVER been this high in carbs in my whole life and I'm even slowly losing fat in my midsection. Muscle fullness and stable energy level throughout the day.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
No least amount. Ideal is very subjective. As for me, I haven't EVER been this high in carbs in my whole life and I'm even slowly losing fat in my midsection. Muscle fullness and stable energy level throughout the day.
So is this a keto friendly product ?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is this a keto friendly product ?
I would say it's keto friendly . I generally stay under 20 grams of carbs 6 days/week and Assassinate doesn't seem to exacerbate hypoglycemia and the AMPK increase should help release fat stores for energy.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This has a rather impressive ingredient profile. But I see mention of this being a GDA but I see the profile as much more, is this just a super charged GDA? Also from what I can tell none of these are stims? Can be taken at night? How are most dosing/ before food and/or cardio? Thanks.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I just bought another bottle today for same day delivery.

It's that good.

I need to run this 2 months consecutive because I saw great results at the tail end of my first bottle then got off it.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This has a rather impressive ingredient profile. But I see mention of this being a GDA but I see the profile as much more, is this just a super charged GDA? Also from what I can tell none of these are stims? Can be taken at night? How are most dosing/ before food and/or cardio? Thanks.
Zero stims.
It's much more than a GDA, but even just as a GDA, nothing compares.

Yeah I just bought another bottle today for same day delivery.

It's that good.

I need to run this 2 months consecutive because I saw great results at the tail end of my first bottle then got off it.
:djparty:

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Ok, 4 cps a day! I will do 2 + 2, lunch and dinner. Do you have to take on an empty stomach? Okay, take the capsules and eat right away? Or do you have to wait before eating?

I will stack with forskolin.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am taking 1 15 minutes prior to eating

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, 4 cps a day! I will do 2 + 2, lunch and dinner. Do you have to take on an empty stomach? Okay, take the capsules and eat right away? Or do you have to wait before eating?

I will stack with forskolin.
Best if you wait at least 10' (and drink a glass of water with it)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best if you wait at least 10' (and drink a glass of water with it)
Wait, how should we be dosing this? Don't exactly know what that means.

I was doing 1 cap am, 1 lunch and 2 before dinner...had great results. Is there a better way? Before/with meals?

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, how should we be dosing this? Don't exactly know what that means.

I was doing 1 cap am, 1 lunch and 2 before dinner...had great results. Is there a better way? Before/with meals?
There is no rule set in stone. Generally speaking, we recommend 2 caps twice a day, before your two meals highest in carbs. That being said, you can use a 1/1/1/1 scheme if you wish, or 1/2/1 etc.

BEFORE meals.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is no rule set in stone. Generally speaking, we recommend 2 caps twice a day, before your two meals highest in carbs. That being said, you can use a 1/1/1/1 scheme if you wish, or 1/2/1 etc.

BEFORE meals.
Interesting, thank you

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone else get increased hunger on this? Very noticeable once you come off it then back on...

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else get increased hunger on this? Very noticeable once you come off it then back on...
Soo far we have had only one other person mention it, but a whole host of people seeing significant suppression. Id be interested in hearing what type of diet you follow, so i can try and put two and two together.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I also had a significant appetite increase that was neither rational or irrational. I would get hungry at random times and eating would not decrease it. Sometimes that hunger would come after finishing a meal I was not hungry for. It would appear both within and outside my 8-10 hour window.
That lasted about 10 days. During those 10 days it also gave me a significant sense of well-being, especially when dosed after a workout. I went back to the writeup and recalled that it might increase proopiomelanocortin. It it does, then I can see how I experienced both appetite and mood elevation.
On the 11th day, all this was gone and I started getting sick pumps. Now 10 days into my second bottle pumps are just ok, typical for me when using AMPk boosters. Fat loss has been unremarkable for the type of product this is. Of course, diet is the guiding factor but at this point I would have expected my suprailiac to shrink significantly at the expense of fatloss elsewhere. However, that may happen to me mostly when I use compounds inhibiting carb digestion and absorption with Burn24 and Pump Dirt being absolute standouts. That lack of inhibition probably also explains the lack of appetite suppression for me.
I got hypoglycemic once on a very high carb day when dosing about 2 hours after having ingested a pound of carbs. So if it works better with high blood sugar and does not affect carb absorption it may be better suited for bulking for me but I don't bulk anymore. I got just enough muscle to be content :)

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Soo far we have had only one other person mention it, but a whole host of people seeing significant suppression. Id be interested in hearing what type of diet you follow, so i can try and put two and two together.
My theory as to why is that the Leptin signalling adjustment that the body initially goes through on Assassinate, so the first week you might experience a higher appetite that decreases within 7-10 days. However , I did not experience this, and the appetite suppression was acute for me.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Protein shake am. Snack on nuts/beef sticks throughout the day and then have a protein/rice style meal around 500 cals for dinner. If of course I don't have a splurge day.

I am only on like day 5 or 6 of this so I'll see if it subsides by 7-10.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Protein shake am. Snack on nuts/beef sticks throughout the day and then have a protein/rice style meal around 500 cals for dinner. If of course I don't have a splurge day.

I am only on like day 5 or 6 of this so I'll see if it subsides by 7-10.
Thanks for the info. Seems you are only quite low carbs, I would wager Assass1nate may be lowering blood glucose levels leading to increased hunger. I have seen this happen anecdotally with quite a few people using similar kinds of products, more soo in the obese populations though (which obviously doesn't apply to you). See how you go after a few more days or else i suggest some kind of carbs in the morning.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info. Seems you are only quite low carbs, I would wager Assass1nate may be lowering blood glucose levels leading to increased hunger. I have seen this happen anecdotally with quite a few people using similar kinds of products, more soo in the obese populations though (which obviously doesn't apply to you). See how you go after a few more days or else i suggest some kind of carbs in the morning.
Yes you're definitely right. ok thanks!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
brundel
I currently have this stack
Assassinate + forskolina + genoflex
I take it before the meal (2 times a day) ...
Can i add folhydrone2?

another question!

1cps or 2cps of folhydrone2 in preworkout ???

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can anyone compare this to slin max, slinshot, glycobol, glycolog or any other nutrient partitioners?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone compare this to slin max, slinshot, glycobol, glycolog or any other nutrient partitioners?
I've seen more stuff with Follidrone 2 than with these products that say they have gda property. Even 600mg of ALA is great. IMO.