Cel M-Test while on clomiphene citrate considerations

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, as the thread title indicates I'm wondering about the considerations for taking cel mtest or another test booster while on clomid (prescription for TRT). Would they compliment each other or hinder one another?

Thanks y'all!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
And if cel m-test isn't advised do y'all have any other recommendations? All insight is appreciated!

Thanks!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Last attempt to get some help. I won't bump this anymore!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Anything in the OTC supplement that speaks directly to increasing Testosterone, would be a waste while on Clomid. Aphrodesia is another thing all together - there are scientifically proven plants that make people horny (why you aren't horny from just the Clomid High T and resulting conversion to DHT is another question). Any other "feel good", "well being" stuff in there may help as well. A company won't tell you it's ok to take with an Rx drug - they'll say ask your Doc for liability reasons (probably) - but I'd take it alongside, no worry.

Interesting that your doc has you on a SERM alongside TRT - not common.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Anything in the OTC supplement that speaks directly to increasing Testosterone, would be a waste while on Clomid. Aphrodesia is another thing all together - there are scientifically proven plants that make people horny (why you aren't horny from just the Clomid High T and resulting conversion to DHT is another question). Any other "feel good", "well being" stuff in there may help as well. A company won't tell you it's ok to take with an Rx drug - they'll say ask your Doc for liability reasons (probably) - but I'd take it alongside, no worry.

Interesting that your doc has you on a SERM alongside TRT - not common.
I phrased it incorrectly. I WAS on TRT and then they switched me over to clomid to attempt natural test production. I wasn't sure if the cel mtest would combat some of the negative sides of clomid

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I phrased it incorrectly. I WAS on TRT and then they switched me over to clomid to attempt natural test production. I wasn't sure if the cel mtest would combat some of the negative sides of clomid
What's your Clomid dosing and what side effects are you experiencing? 50mg and below has (anecdotally and in studies) very low side effect probability.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
I believe it is 50 or 100mg. Any thoughts on a natural test booster to use with it? Side effects currently aren't too bad. Just slightly decreased mood and libido. My actual question is: would it be wise to take m test while on clomid? Or another natural test booster

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I believe it is 50 or 100mg. Any thoughts on a natural test booster to use with it? Side effects currently aren't too bad. Just slightly decreased mood and libido. My actual question is: would it be wise to take m test while on clomid? Or another natural test booster
As above:

A company won't tell you it's ok to take with an Rx drug - they'll say ask your Doc for liability reasons (probably) - but I'd take it alongside, no worry.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
As above:
Sounds awesome man, apologies for missing that. I really appreciate the insight, definitely a relief to have an educated person assisting me. If anyone else has any comments or recommendations feel free to add! The more info the better lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Clomid never helped my libido, regardless of how much T was increased.

In saying that, in your case the T increases will come from clomid and I think you'll just notice the libido boost from M Test, as well as a better mood and better sleep

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Clomid never helped my libido, regardless of how much T was increased.

In saying that, in your case the T increases will come from clomid and I think you'll just notice the libido boost from M Test, as well as a better mood and better sleep
Thanks man I appreciate the feedback for sure. Clomid is obviously a lot different than test E (TRT). Any mood or libido improvements would be phenomenal

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A lot of pple here has done clomod + t booster in pct with great success

Since your doc had u prescribed on trt now a serm.. makes it hard to give suggestion.

If it wasn't for that would def recommend cel mtest as I love it myself

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
A lot of pple here has done clomod + t booster in pct with great success

Since your doc had u prescribed on trt now a serm.. makes it hard to give suggestion.

If it wasn't for that would def recommend cel mtest as I love it myself
Thanks for the advice man! I'll definitely research it a bit more but I don't see how a natural test booster would hurt with clomid. Theoretically you'd think they would be synergistic or at the very least unharmful

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, M Test is a great addition to your PCT. Nothing to worry about!

Stray_Cat

Board Supporter
Awards
Just slightly decreased mood and libido.
Not related to your question and individuals respond differently but I've used both Clomid and Nolva (from the same source). It's been a while, almost non-stop cycling from '05-'08 then no more AAS or pharmas. Clomid didn't do much for me but Nolva gave me wood all over the place, I remember thinking it was almost like being on test (in that department).