Fat burner?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Other than a hyped up stimm product, are there any good fat burners around?

Don't wanna be crashed or cracked out

I can get ephedrine but interested to know if anything 90% as effective but safer?

Like USP and pes brands, are they doing anything worthwhile? Others?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I can get ephedrine but interested to know if anything 90% as effective but safer?

For non-stim fat burners...I think you will find Evomuse DCP and OL Assass1nate to be the most popular right now. Assass1nate is rather new but so far the feedback has been quite encouraging...and it has GDA properties!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've heard good things about the above mentioned Evomuse DCP and am currently using one of there other products. I've recently use Sizeslim weight loss support and SNS reduce xt. Lost 16.5 pounds total. Diet is key

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

I would check out Oxymax XT. It contains stimulants, but it doesn't fall in the "high stim/cracked out/crash" category at all. Oxymax XT contains a newer stimulant to the market, Eria Jarnensis, that provides a clean energy and alertness/focus that is way more beneficial than the typical jittery anxious feeling you get with other high stim thermogenics. It also contains forskolin, which has been studied to improve body composition.

I would also note that ephedrine isn't necessarily unsafe. When used properly it is very safe and very effective. People that have abused ephedrine with high doses or restricted water intake have really made a bad name for it, but if you dose ephedrine properly it is a very safe fat loss ingredient.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I've been using Synadrene by Hi-Tech for a few weeks and love the energy and mood enhancement it provides. I can definitely tell it's working, especially the energy. No jitters and no crash. I'm down about 10 pounds. I'm also following a nutrition program set up by my trainer

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Safer than ephedrine? What about ephedrine is unsafe at normal dosages?

Ephedrine is very well known, and studied however a lot of designer stimulants lack human data - so those are automatically ruled out.

Yohimbine has good data as well; and SNS sells that for very cheap ;)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would check out Oxymax XT. It contains stimulants, but it doesn't fall in the "high stim/cracked out/crash" category at all. Oxymax XT contains a newer stimulant to the market, Eria Jarnensis, that provides a clean energy and alertness/focus that is way more beneficial than the typical jittery anxious feeling you get with other high stim thermogenics. It also contains forskolin, which has been studied to improve body composition.

I would also note that ephedrine isn't necessarily unsafe. When used properly it is very safe and very effective. People that have abused ephedrine with high doses or restricted water intake have really made a bad name for it, but if you dose ephedrine properly it is a very safe fat loss ingredient.
I second OxyMax XT. What I, and most users experience of EJ extract, is the euphoric feeling that comes with it. You truly get a feel good sense from it and can even put a non morning person in the right mood.

You could also go the non stim route (EvoMuse DCP) and add caffeine to your liking.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ephedrine is safe assuming you're running it at a normal dosage...

Since you're saying you want something that's not going to stim you out, I'll assume you're looking for something non-stim though. I'll throw out Assass1nate just because it's super well-rounded...hits fat loss through various pathways, and also offers GDA properties. If you want, it also stacks very well with Sup3r-Shred (our single-ingredient PPAR-Delta activator).

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Honestly right now I'm using cannibal Inferno Amped from chaos and pain with cannibal carnage which is non stim. I can say it has helped lean me out slightly but I also love how it suppresses my appetite which is always crazy. Use code:skellie at checkout as well. www.chaosandpain.com

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
EC should be safe if you're using within the studied and common dosages. If you can tolerate it, Y HCl in small amounts could also a good option to consider for fat loss.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I've been using Synadrene by Hi-Tech for a few weeks and love the energy and mood enhancement it provides. I can definitely tell it's working, especially the energy. No jitters and no crash. I'm down about 10 pounds. I'm also following a nutrition program set up by my trainer
Synadrene does have a great formula. My overall favorites are still Phenadrine and Lean EFX

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Blackstone Trojan horse is getting some cred = amy experieces?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
oxymax xt is a pretty good one. There's a lot of reviews on it as well to back up the product. I'd check out some of the reviews and if you like what you hear then pick up a bottle and run it.

hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards
Lipo 6 Black - nothing beats it for me.. sometimes I feel like it's even stronger than clen haha.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Please...no. It's not 1994 anymore. Calcium Pyruvate and HCA for fat loss...:D Not to mention, ummm Blackstone/PJ/Prime Nutrition Intra-MD/Raided...

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

Blackstone has been getting hit left and right. Not one of the top companies any more in my book. Mostly it's for the bros and those who love Jason Genova

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Top Fat Burners in my book:

Lipodrene
Synadrene
Iforce Dexaprine - HITS HARD, GREAT for the stim junkie that wants an appetite suppressor
Evomuse DCP
Redline (if they still make it lol) was always one of my favorites

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Cardarine is beautiful and there are great studies on SR9009. The Clen and T3 stack are amazing, especially if youre a mature athlete like me and the foundation of your physique is built naturally. I like the Code Red from Enhanced Athlete a lot, but I usually use it in conjunction with a Keto diet.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ephedrine is safe assuming you're running it at a normal dosage...

Since you're saying you want something that's not going to stim you out, I'll assume you're looking for something non-stim though. I'll throw out Assass1nate just because it's super well-rounded...hits fat loss through various pathways, and also offers GDA properties. If you want, it also stacks very well with Sup3r-Shred (our single-ingredient PPAR-Delta activator).
Wasn't it like some jabroni too 9 Xendarines (serving size is like 1 or 2) in the blazing 101 degree sun with no hydration and collapsed because of it? Some over the top thing to use as means to get it pulled from the shelves.