Joint supplement for my mother's hip pain?

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Which one would you recommend? Not sure if I should go with Cissus-related stuff or not (Joint Support XT for example). Also, just to be sure, are these supps women friendly?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS CISSUS XT and JOINT SUPPORT XT are definitely women friendly.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at genoflex and flexatril, genoflex definitely helps for me, I'm currently trying flexatril to see how it compares. Both have rave reviews on here.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
forum/steroids/290752-prohormone-joint (can't post links yet but there is tons of info great post wish ppl kept adding it should be stickyed

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll throw in another vote for joint support xt by SNS. That's definitely my go to when it comes to joint supps and its women friendly. I also like achilles by anateaus labs.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the root cause or underlying condition of her hip pain?

Before rushing to buy its worth clarifying this. If it is arthritic i doubt, from personal experience, that Cissus will help. A lot of the supps mentioned are geared towards non-degenerative conditions. No joint supplement is a one-size fits all solution. Also these will only tackle the symptoms. I find regular physio/exercises help immensely. You do not want to be overreliant on any drug or supplement.

It can also be very expensive running supps for conditions that are long-term/degenerative. In my experience you have to run these in very high doses before you perceive any pain relief

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also seek advice from your dr. im assuming she's on pain killers? If so, seek advice before you drop these or run in tandem with a supp.

BTW I have tried all the supps mentioned above aside from Joint Help which based on its profile wont work for me given I have run Cissus solo at very high doses and taken a no of supps which include the actives in JH.

compan

compan

Awards
Joint Help has the added paractin which can help. Formutech Flexible has an extensive profile with a couple other ingredients and is worth checking out.

But OP, to ucheoma's point, the underlying condition is something to note and probably better addressed with the doctor first. Unless of course the doctors only solution is pain killers. Then I'd try to explore natural solutions as best you can.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would give joint xt and cissus a shot. I run for my knees and such.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Which one would you recommend? Not sure if I should go with Cissus-related stuff or not (Joint Support XT for example). Also, just to be sure, are these supps women friendly?
You more info from the Prohormone for joints I'll bump it but long story short If it's seriouse pain The treatment is more comprehensive. we kind adecided that a combo of BPC-157 and TB-500 peptides and Flexaril, Glucosamine, Chondroidant , and MSM all needed to stop pain have the building blocks to heal it and inject the peptides to tell the body to fix the issue. Those 2 peptides have worked wonders for Hazzard and others in reviews.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sulfur(msm), tumeric, boron if you want to go natural route. But need more info on why the pain to accurately suggest like ucheoma said.