MPA VasoSeven feedback?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
If I understand correctly, this product can give 200mg of 7keto a day, for 1 month.
It's correct?

It agrees with respect to the product of I.Legion, that by 100mg of 7keto per day, for 1 month.
Right?

I read around, that the optimal dosage is 100mg twice a day, of 7keto.
For a maximum of 4 weeks, no more than, for not having a rebound cortisol.
Is this statement correct?

bye thank you

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
If I understand correctly, this product can give 200mg of 7keto a day, for 1 month.
It's correct?

It agrees with respect to the product of I.Legion, that by 100mg of 7keto per day, for 1 month.
Right?

I read around, that the optimal dosage is 100mg twice a day, of 7keto.
For a maximum of 4 weeks, no more than, for not having a rebound cortisol.
Is this statement correct?

bye thank you
seems you also checked on powermyse** and saw it :D
i bought it for my upcoming pct.
i also understood like you.. 200mg/day for 4 weeks. thats why pricepoint is higher than iron legion but not double.
but as an iron legion fan ive also bought invictus.
i will run 8 weeks invictus& 8 weeks 7-keto for pct. never read the thing with max 4 weeks.. where did u get that from?
7-keto does less than B-AET in my opionion for cortisol but it has other good features (slightly termogenic, its very good for a recomp because it
makes it harder for you to put on fat)
thats why i will do a recomp as pct (coming from a cut cycle, so i guess losing muscle wont be a big issue but rather not getting too fat while maintaining form will :p)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
seems you also checked on powermyse** and saw it :D
i bought it for my upcoming pct.
i also understood like you.. 200mg/day for 4 weeks. thats why pricepoint is higher than iron legion but not double.
but as an iron legion fan ive also bought invictus.
i will run 8 weeks invictus& 8 weeks 7-keto for pct. never read the thing with max 4 weeks.. where did u get that from?
7-keto does less than B-AET in my opionion for cortisol but it has other good features (slightly termogenic, its very good for a recomp because it
makes it harder for you to put on fat)
thats why i will do a recomp as pct (coming from a cut cycle, so i guess losing muscle wont be a big issue but rather not getting too fat while maintaining form will :p)
So you think that the 7keto is milder for the control of cortisol? I had read here on the forum that you could also run for three months ...
However VasoSeven buy MPA, it has a convenient dosing! I would make a stack with super shred+assasinate

Have you purchased on powermy... BOGOF Iron Legion Invictus Stack (Free VII-KT) ? :D

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
So you think that the 7keto is milder for the control of cortisol? I had read here on the forum that you could also run for three months ...
However VasoSeven buy MPA, it has a convenient dosing! I would make a stack with super shred+assasinate

Have you purchased on powermy... BOGOF Iron Legion Invictus Stack (Free VII-KT) ? :D
i think invictus is better for cort control, yes
where is that BOGOF? :D:D

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Disappointed! Beginning on April 10, 8 pax per day, ending April 26 ... practically 16 days! Expensive! And honestly I did not notice big advantages. I'm sorry.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
However, none of the boys in the MPA team respond ...
Disappointed assistance ... only 16 days of use ...
You could write it on the package.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lightweight low calorie diet, giving birth to about 11-12% of body fat.
It's best used, imo, when lean bulking to keep body fat in check and thyroid pumping along. Or in part with vasoburn during a recomp. (Seven at night and burn in the morning) It sounds like you'd be better suited for vasoburn.

Now, cortisolve is best used, imo, when getting into the single digit body fat range.