Yohimbine in your Pre. Love it or hate it?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    f'in nutjobs out there pounding 10+mg's though
    24mg here (4 level red micro-scoops). The *one* study where it did anything used 20mg. It's probably a waste (Y or a-Y) in a PrWO though - most people have food sometime before their training.

2. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    24mg here (4 level red micro-scoops). The *one* study where it did anything used 20mg. It's probably a waste (Y or a-Y) in a PrWO though - most people have food sometime before their training.
    they probably got a good boner though, so not a total waste!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BentBarbell View Post
    So I'm curious, would you rather see yohimbine in your pre-workout or rather not have it?

If so, what do you feel to be the biggest benefit?

If not, why?
    Love hate relationship for me. Hated the way it made me feel the first few times using it. But when og alphamine dropped it felt much smoother and gave me a great feeling for the good part of a year cycling it. After that my body was immune and yohimbe wouldn't do much for me.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

4. Quote Originally Posted by BentBarbell View Post
    I've heard of a decent number of people who react poorly to it and it makes them feel back. What specifically does it feel like?

I personally don't mind it but don't see a significant benefit minus sweating.

I do find it really good for fasted cardio though.
    Just thought I'd give you my two cents.

I feel very cold, get shivers / shaking, feel almost like I have the flu, my nose starts to run, feel insanely anxious (like I don't want to leave my room), feel nauseous. This can obviously **** up a workout.

Only a few products contained it that didn't **** me up - Uncut (although sometimes at 3 caps I'd get some minor sides) and the new Game Day (but I'd 1/2 - 3/4 scoop it).

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
    Just thought I'd give you my two cents.

I feel very cold, get shivers / shaking, feel almost like I have the flu, my nose starts to run, feel insanely anxious (like I don't want to leave my room), feel nauseous. This can obviously **** up a workout.

Only a few products contained it that didn't **** me up - Uncut (although sometimes at 3 caps I'd get some minor sides) and the new Game Day (but I'd 1/2 - 3/4 scoop it).
    Yeah that sounds like it sucks.
    •   

6. Won't touch anything with it. Even microdosing makes me feel like ****. Doesn't matter which form of it.

Horrific jitters
    Heart palpitations
    Cold, clamy sweats
    Anxiety
    Etc

7. have 4 bottles of Performax alpha yohimbine on the way, never used pure alpha.. what dose is good to start with? its 3mg caps

edit: I have used 10mg yohimbine hcl before with no problem

8. Quote Originally Posted by Piledahlaren View Post
    have 4 bottles of Performax alpha yohimbine on the way, never used pure alpha.. what dose is good to start with? its 3mg caps

edit: I have used 10mg yohimbine hcl before with no problem
    I would start on the low side with alpha-y, everyone responds to it differently. I would start with one cap of TA2 Max and see how you feel. My baseline for alpha-y is half the dose of y-hcl. I will typically go with 10-15mg of y-hcl for fasted cardio, which translates to 6-9mg (2-3 caps) of TA2 Max. As with any stimulant though, start low and work your way up. Alpha-y can be very different and cause different reactions/responses in some users, so play it safe and start with 3mg
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. I like to have agmatine in my pre, and if I'm not mistaken it agonizes a2 receptors. So i assume the Yohimbine fat burning would be negated.

10. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Won't touch anything with it. Even microdosing makes me feel like ****. Doesn't matter which form of it.

Horrific jitters
    Heart palpitations
    Cold, clamy sweats
    Anxiety
    Etc
    Yep me too, from the get go. I see other dudes post that they used to be able to take it but developed those same issues over time. I've never been able to take it. Sucks, seems like if you respond well is really good stuff.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BentBarbell View Post
    I've heard of a decent number of people who react poorly to it and it makes them feel back. What specifically does it feel like?

I personally don't mind it but don't see a significant benefit minus sweating.

I do find it really good for fasted cardio though.
    First few days I get cold sweats but I get this weird stimulant feeling.....its like I'm groggy but I'm also uneasy and can't sit still

After a few days it seems to subside a bit...but those first few days are hell, some of the products I've taken have just way to much and I never get used to the feeling though

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    they probably got a good boner though, so not a total waste!!!
    Yohimbe, or any of its various extracts have never contributed to my boners.
    Quite the opposite really...he seems to have a nervous breakdown along with the rest of my body.

13. I handle it no issue, other than Muscletech Hydroxycut Hardcore.

It had like a mix of different versions. I felt like I was on crack, runny nose and jitters 😂

I'm sure I ran HCL at 20mg, I do feel a bit in edge 😄

14. Ehh.. I have adverse sides from it so I'm very careful at picking out my preworkouts. With that said I wish companies would set it aside like "animal test" and OLs bloodshed

15. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    I like to have agmatine in my pre, and if I'm not mistaken it agonizes a2 receptors. So i assume the Yohimbine fat burning would be negated.
    That is interesting about Agmatine and the alpha-2 receptors...and it appears that you are correct.

Given this, it would kind of make sense for someone that is trying to lose weight/cut while taking stimulant fat burners etc...to avoid Agmatine supplements. Such as many PWO's and some GDA's.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    That is interesting about Agmatine and the alpha-2 receptors...and it appears that you are correct.

Given this, it would kind of make sense for someone that is trying to lose weight/cut while taking stimulant fat burners etc...to avoid Agmatine supplements. Such as many PWO's and some GDA's.
    I never knew that. I guess you learn something new every day.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post

I had no idea either! Here I was avoiding carbs and my stim free pwo was doing the damage!
  18. Yohimbine in your Pre. Love it or hate it?

Personally, in not a fan. For some reason it doesn't sit well for me at higher doses. I have used SNS yohimbine 2.5 so I can have better control of dosing.
    Mind and Muscle Lead Rep
    USE CODE 10off for a discount
    www.mindandmuscle.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post

Or split your cardio and resistance days, or do Yohimbine for AM cardio, and Agmatine for PM weights. That's how I do it.

20. [QUOTE=Ricky10;5698997]Yohimbe, or any of its various extracts have never contributed to my boners.
    Quite the opposite really...he seems to have a nervous breakdown along with the rest of my body.[/QUOTE

sorry bout your luck...ycl really improves boners for me!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by BentBarbell View Post
    So I'm curious, would you rather see yohimbine in your pre-workout or rather not have it?

If so, what do you feel to be the biggest benefit?

If not, why?
    I love it, I noticed the pre-workout I take now has it and I have bigger pumps(could be the citrulline malate), absolutely no crash, and it is known to give stronger erections.
    USE CODE "SWOLE10" AT
    https://rawironperformance.com
    BRAND NEW PRE-WORKOUT AVAILABLE NOW!

22. I started out liking yohimbe now I don't touch it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TAG! you're it! (or, maybe it's a tumor..)
    By bigrobbierob in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 02:50 PM
  2. Propadrol? Love it or Hate it?
    By Movin_weight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2008, 02:22 PM
  3. Use it or lose it
    By DreamWeaver in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 07:22 AM
  4. EQ love it or hate it