Turkesterone

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Turkesterone

Have read good things about this .I notice guys talk about a "sweet spot" which was reached by taking a certain dosage.

How do you know when that sweet spot has been reached .is it some kind of reaction ? would be interested to know.

thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Have read good things about this .I notice guys talk about a "sweet spot" which was reached by taking a certain dosage.

How do you know when that sweet spot has been reached .is it some kind of reaction ? would be interested to know.

thanks
    According to @Danes (who's mega-dosed a bunch of natty stuff), you'd need to spend about $600/month to see the results people want. And it needs to come only from this source:

http://www.icps.org.uz/
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post
    According to @Danes (who's mega-dosed a bunch of natty stuff), you'd need to spend about $600/month to see the results people want. And it needs to come only from this source:

havent got that kind of money

4. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    havent got that kind of money
    Even if I did, I still wouldn't be spending on that. Lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Even if I did, I still wouldn't be spending on that. Lol
    i agree thers better stuff out there
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post

Thats correct buddy.
    Its insane price even its good stuff. I havent bought lately and will definitely not buy either

7. How much turkesterone do you need? Tonvara as 10mg pure turkesterone per cap. And other ecdysterones.

8. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    i agree thers better stuff out there
    What is better out there right now.

9. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    What is better out there right now.
    There are some few other natural compounds which are good but I cant say they are much better.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    How much turkesterone do you need? Tonvara as 10mg pure turkesterone per cap. And other ecdysterones.
    Depends. I ran 100mg Turkesterone and it was good.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Depends. I ran 100mg Turkesterone and it was good.
    Ok. I think I would do 40mg Turkesterone + Retibol for 8-12weeks next ecdysterone cycle. Would make it more affordable.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Ok. I think I would do 40mg Turkesterone + Retibol for 8-12weeks next ecdysterone cycle. Would make it more affordable.
    Try it and let me know how it goes

13. Where does @Danes recommend buying some turk? Tonvara? As other places say tonvara is icps but on their site they don't say that. You think if it was actually icps they would advertise that. And NO where else seems to sell turk anymore

14. at 4 tabs per day i can get a months supply for about 35 .Its Tonvara .My gut feeling is id most likely get more from it than laxo which im dosing at the moment as per instructions.
    the user feedback on this seems to vary , yet when you read for example on ergo log there are things going for it http://ergo-log.com/laxogenin-and-5-....html.Although it talks of AAS it may well do the same with prohormones.

15. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Where does @Danes recommend buying some turk? Tonvara? As other places say tonvara is icps but on their site they don't say that. You think if it was actually icps they would advertise that. And NO where else seems to sell turk anymore
    Tonvara TrueTurk is 100% genuine Ajuga Turkestanica Extract from Uzbekistan (ICPS). ICPS also confirmed that.

Believe me or not, I wrote to Tonvara telling them their info about Ajuga Turkestanica is lacking. It has 10% Turkesterone (which was written on the site) but it also has 85% of other ecdysteroids. They added that info

16. Quote Originally Posted by The_Old_Guy View Post

Institute of the Chemistry of Plant Substances
    Cool, wonder if they have some Novichok-5 they could send?

17. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Cool, wonder if they have some Novichok-5 they could send?
    Just Novichok-7

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Tonvara TrueTurk is 100% genuine Ajuga Turkestanica Extract from Uzbekistan (ICPS). ICPS also confirmed that.

Believe me or not, I wrote to Tonvara telling them their info about Ajuga Turkestanica is lacking. It has 10% Turkesterone (which was written on the site) but it also has 85% of other ecdysteroids. They added that info
    can you tell us the benefits you got from this eg stamina;body recomp;strength;definition etc?

19. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    can you tell us the benefits you got from this eg stamina;body recomp;strength;definition etc?
    Endurance,size,strength, recomp effect.

20. Only just saw on their site that it costs 19.99 British pounds for only 15 days supply,seems a bit expensive but gonna do a big of digging for reviews

21. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Only just saw on their site that it costs 19.99 British pounds for only 15 days supply,seems a bit expensive but gonna do a big of digging for reviews
    37.95 British pounds for 30 days. But the pound is low right now. Might get even lower when the Europe exit is getting further.

22. There's one guy on here (mixelflick aka rob Regish)who I usually count on for supplement and ingredient advice who knows tons about ecdysterone.
    If he doesn't know then it's probably not worth knowing so I'm gonna shoot him a message to see what he thinks cos turk seems to be the favoured ecdysterone.

23. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    There's one guy on here (mixelflick aka rob Regish)who I usually count on for supplement and ingredient advice who knows tons about ecdysterone.
    If he doesn't know then it's probably not worth knowing so I'm gonna shoot him a message to see what he thinks cos turk seems to be the favoured ecdysterone.
    yeah, Turkesterone seems to be the gold standard. But there is still good ecdysterone without it. I have used Retibol for 8-12weeks (Rhaponticum carthamoides) with good results.

24. Hello All,

Guys, my name is Bek, I am from Uzbekistan. We are now the best producer of the Ajuga Turkestanica Extract and we the exclusive supplier of the extract to TONVARA.
    The key personnel of the ICPS had left the Institute and established its own company Bioton.uz, which I represent, plus developed much better and pure Turkesterone exctraction technology. Basically young personnel of ICPS is now responsible for the technology and quality production.

There are two types of Ajuga Extract : with 5% and 10% Turkesterone. So basically one needs 100mg (10 %) and 200 mg (5%). The one with 10% is very powerfull. TONVARA have to price its products rather high, because indeed the original Ajuga Turkestanica extract production is very expensive and roots are limited for collection each year by quota. Whenever you see the cheap price for Ajuga Turkestanica, or indications as 10:1 Ajuga Turkestanica root, believe me it is a fake Ajuga, grown in the special incubator modules, just like Jinseng roots are p[roduced at the moment.

We supply 30% total sum of ecdysteroids to Tonvara, out of which 10% is Turkesterone.

25. ello All,

Guys, my name is Bek, I am from Uzbekistan. We are now the best producer of the Ajuga Turkestanica Extract and we the exclusive supplier of the extract to TONVARA.
    The key personnel of the ICPS had left the Institute and established its own company Bioton.uz, which I represent, plus developed much better and pure Turkesterone exctraction technology. Basically young personnel of ICPS is now responsible for the technology and quality production.

There are two types of Ajuga Extract : with 5% and 10% Turkesterone. So basically one needs 100mg (10 %) and 200 mg (5%). The one with 10% is very powerfull. TONVARA have to price its products rather high, because indeed the original Ajuga Turkestanica extract production is very expensive and roots are limited for collection each year by quota. Whenever you see the cheap price for Ajuga Turkestanica, or indications as 10:1 Ajuga Turkestanica root, believe me it is a fake Ajuga, grown in the special incubator modules, just like Jinseng roots are p[roduced at the moment.

We supply 30% total sum of ecdysteroids to Tonvara, out of which 10% is Turkesterone.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Effectiveness of Turkesterone
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 05:16 PM
  2. Bug Juice Log: E-bol + Turkesterone
    By fbxdan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 07:23 AM
  3. Turkesterone Results
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet