Turkesterone

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Have read good things about this .I notice guys talk about a "sweet spot" which was reached by taking a certain dosage.

How do you know when that sweet spot has been reached .is it some kind of reaction ? would be interested to know.

thanks

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Have read good things about this .I notice guys talk about a "sweet spot" which was reached by taking a certain dosage.

How do you know when that sweet spot has been reached .is it some kind of reaction ? would be interested to know.

thanks
According to Danes (who's mega-dosed a bunch of natty stuff), you'd need to spend about $600/month to see the results people want. And it needs to come only from this source:

http://www.icps.org.uz/

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
According to Danes (who's mega-dosed a bunch of natty stuff), you'd need to spend about $600/month to see the results people want. And it needs to come only from this source:

http://www.icps.org.uz/
Thats correct buddy.
Its insane price even its good stuff. I havent bought lately and will definitely not buy either

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
How much turkesterone do you need? Tonvara as 10mg pure turkesterone per cap. And other ecdysterones.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Depends. I ran 100mg Turkesterone and it was good.
Ok. I think I would do 40mg Turkesterone + Retibol for 8-12weeks next ecdysterone cycle. Would make it more affordable. :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where does Danes recommend buying some turk? Tonvara? As other places say tonvara is icps but on their site they don't say that. You think if it was actually icps they would advertise that. And NO where else seems to sell turk anymore

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where does Danes recommend buying some turk? Tonvara? As other places say tonvara is icps but on their site they don't say that. You think if it was actually icps they would advertise that. And NO where else seems to sell turk anymore
Tonvara TrueTurk is 100% genuine Ajuga Turkestanica Extract from Uzbekistan (ICPS). ICPS also confirmed that.

Believe me or not, I wrote to Tonvara telling them their info about Ajuga Turkestanica is lacking. It has 10% Turkesterone (which was written on the site) but it also has 85% of other ecdysteroids. They added that info

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Tonvara TrueTurk is 100% genuine Ajuga Turkestanica Extract from Uzbekistan (ICPS). ICPS also confirmed that.

Believe me or not, I wrote to Tonvara telling them their info about Ajuga Turkestanica is lacking. It has 10% Turkesterone (which was written on the site) but it also has 85% of other ecdysteroids. They added that info
can you tell us the benefits you got from this eg stamina;body recomp;strength;definition etc?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Only just saw on their site that it costs 19.99 British pounds for only 15 days supply,seems a bit expensive but gonna do a big of digging for reviews

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Only just saw on their site that it costs 19.99 British pounds for only 15 days supply,seems a bit expensive but gonna do a big of digging for reviews
37.95 British pounds for 30 days. But the pound is low right now. Might get even lower when the Europe exit is getting further.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
There's one guy on here (mixelflick aka rob Regish)who I usually count on for supplement and ingredient advice who knows tons about ecdysterone.
If he doesn't know then it's probably not worth knowing so I'm gonna shoot him a message to see what he thinks cos turk seems to be the favoured ecdysterone.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
There's one guy on here (mixelflick aka rob Regish)who I usually count on for supplement and ingredient advice who knows tons about ecdysterone.
If he doesn't know then it's probably not worth knowing so I'm gonna shoot him a message to see what he thinks cos turk seems to be the favoured ecdysterone.
yeah, Turkesterone seems to be the gold standard. But there is still good ecdysterone without it. I have used Retibol for 8-12weeks (Rhaponticum carthamoides) with good results.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was a lot of turkesterone going around and logs. One guy on here years ago, like maybe over a decade or more ago, said he gained good size and strength on it. I forget who it was , im thinking madman if my memory serves me correctly. I was never sold on it

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello All,

Guys, my name is Bek, I am from Uzbekistan. We are now the best producer of the Ajuga Turkestanica Extract and we the exclusive supplier of the extract to TONVARA.
The key personnel of the ICPS had left the Institute and established its own company Bioton.uz, which I represent, plus developed much better and pure Turkesterone exctraction technology. Basically young personnel of ICPS is now responsible for the technology and quality production.

There are two types of Ajuga Extract : with 5% and 10% Turkesterone. So basically one needs 100mg (10 %) and 200 mg (5%). The one with 10% is very powerfull. TONVARA have to price its products rather high, because indeed the original Ajuga Turkestanica extract production is very expensive and roots are limited for collection each year by quota. Whenever you see the cheap price for Ajuga Turkestanica, or indications as 10:1 Ajuga Turkestanica root, believe me it is a fake Ajuga, grown in the special incubator modules, just like Jinseng roots are p[roduced at the moment.

We supply 30% total sum of ecdysteroids to Tonvara, out of which 10% is Turkesterone.
So what do you think about Boldanic which gets their Turkesterone from ICPS? And it is far cheaper than Tonvara which I used in the past (actually still have four bottles with AmberBoost at home)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello All,

Guys, my name is Bek, I am from Uzbekistan. We are now the best producer of the Ajuga Turkestanica Extract and we the exclusive supplier of the extract to TONVARA.
The key personnel of the ICPS had left the Institute and established its own company Bioton.uz, which I represent, plus developed much better and pure Turkesterone exctraction technology. Basically young personnel of ICPS is now responsible for the technology and quality production.

There are two types of Ajuga Extract : with 5% and 10% Turkesterone. So basically one needs 100mg (10 %) and 200 mg (5%). The one with 10% is very powerfull. TONVARA have to price its products rather high, because indeed the original Ajuga Turkestanica extract production is very expensive and roots are limited for collection each year by quota. Whenever you see the cheap price for Ajuga Turkestanica, or indications as 10:1 Ajuga Turkestanica root, believe me it is a fake Ajuga, grown in the special incubator modules, just like Jinseng roots are p[roduced at the moment.

We supply 30% total sum of ecdysteroids to Tonvara, out of which 10% is Turkesterone.
Hi Bek

You are the best producer of turkesterone ?
Its big claims. I dont agree you are the best. One of the best yes. How can you be better than lets say ICPS?

baxmax

Awards
Hi Bek.

Welcome on AM.com

Do you mind posting up the following docs issued by Bioton on ATE for Tonvara?

1) Certificate of origin (issued by JSC Uzbekexpertiza)
2) COA for ATE (by Bioton for Tonvara)
Bek, I was thinking on getting in contact with the key scientists of the ICPS, but since you say they joined Bioton, you prolly can provide more data on HOW SUCCINIC ACID aka AMBER EXTRACT (aka AMBER BOOST) IMPROVES THE BIOAVAILABILITY OF ATE.
Referring to the following statements posted on Tonvara's website :

"With its careful blending with AmberBoost, it has double the power effectively giving you 20% Turkesterone and 20% Ecdysterone." It may sound like Succinic acid "converts" 10% extract into 20% one, but I believe they were referring to 2 x increase in bioavailability/absorption.

And :
"The latest cutting edge dietary sports supplement research by a leading Professor of plant chemistry in Uzbekistan has verified": Could you post up the actual research and the name of that "leading Professor of plant chemistry"?

Or :

" works powerfully together at a molecular level to boost the bioavailability and double the protein conversion muscle building power of the Turkesterone and Ecdysterone in ATE."

Professor Turakhodjaev is an employee of Bioton? Been googling "The American Academy of Science" with no luck...
"Our grateful thanks to Professor Turakhodjaev of The American Academy of Science for his invaluable professional insights into the research and development of safe and effective Succinic Acid."

Taken from here :
https://www.tonvara.net/bodybuilding-athletic-supplements/tonvara-ajugaturk-genuine-uzbekistan-turkesterone-from-ajuga-turkestanica-extract-with-amberboost-for-double-the-power.html
https://www.tonvara.net/succinic_acid.html

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Dane,

Do you know the name of key technology who developed the Turkesterone extraction at ICPS?
If you give me the exact answer we shall continue this discussion:) otherwise just waste of time for both of us. Visit www,bioton.uz. not in English but click Google translate
It is not waste of time.
I have seen letter / COA from ICPS according to Boldanic Ajuga.
Let us show your . It should not be difficult

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I guess Tonvara lost some sales to Boldanic and you are on a mission to convince us? :)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
My recommendation is just take the tablets of both or open the capsules, the purest extract is always have brighter or creame color, that is what we supply to Tonvara!
So when Danes asks you for proof in the form of a letter you suggest we all buy your product and open the capsules?
Classy business approach, NOT!!!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My recommendation is just take the tablets of both or open the capsules, the purest extract is always have brighter or creame color, that is what we supply to Tonvara!
I dont fully agree with you.
Actually Tonvara had darker color before they added Amber /succinic acid.
I am not talking bad about Tonvara. Been using it and it IS good BUT the way you are describing it, you mean your stuff is better than ICPS ? Well, if that is right, it should be damn easy for you to prove it.
Show us COA/Lab test :)

Its like saying my d1ck is the biggest here on AM. Someone will believe it but someone will say ,well show us and then we will believe you

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Dane,

Do you know the name of key technology who developed the Turkesterone extraction at ICPS?
Are you trying to say it was Bioton ?
Its not rude to ask, do you think or believe I am stupid ?
I have researched Ajuga and Leuzea many many years and its very arrogant to believe we at this forum dont know much about it.

I am not saying you and your company is fake but trying to say your Ajuga is best is definitely not true. It is maybe ONE of the best but ICPS is also producing Ajuga containing 10% ecdysterone,10% turkesterone and 10% other ecdysteroids.
How can your Ajuga be better than ICPS since you claim its best ?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dane

Apologies, I just think this is not fruitful to continue further. We supply to Tonvara our product with all certificates which their contract manufacturer requires as per UK laws. We are not going sell ourselves our elite extract it sell it through many, as well as not going to prove to anyone, we know we are best one and no one change my mind, the markets would make it's choice very soon. The client is always right!
I do believe you its good qualiy but I dont buy statements like "its best" which is not.
Is it good as ICPS quality? Maybe. And even if it is ,its still not best. Buying 2 indentical Ferrari cars, you cant say one is better. Sorry but its not logical at all

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welp won't be buying from tonvra if you are their supplier.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dane read the bottom line. The market would choose the best one:). Not you, not me. My statement that we produce the best extract is my motto, you may agree or disagree, I really do not care.
I can see you dont care as of you did you would post up the COAs just saying not hard to do. You also haven't addressed any of the other claims that the members here have ask about. So I do not trust you nor tonvra anymore until you prove me wrong.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Dane,

If you give me the exact answer we shall continue this discussion:) otherwise just waste of time for both of us. Visit www,bioton.uz. not in English but click Google translate
Danes is a pretty smart and knowledgeable guy. You're the new guy coming in here with big claims; YOU are the one with something to prove, not him.
No. Just no. I can have any number of powders that are "brighter" that may not even be the same source material, or may just have other ingredients or fillers that effect the color, etc.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can see you dont care as of you did you would post up the COAs just saying not hard to do. You also haven't addressed any of the other claims that the members here have ask about. So I do not trust you nor tonvra anymore until you prove me wrong.
Bioton is legit company .the only problem is this guy coming here and being so arrogant and claiming things that is not true at all.

Well, we will see how far he goes with that

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes you are right that filtering helps improve the color, but how not to loose the tiny 2% of Ecdysteroids in the whole plant? We know how to do it :) so if one who is not capable to do better extraction, does just one cycle of extraction because afraid of loosing the key component, but this automatically results in having a lot of side phyto substances( normally turns into dark green at time of extraction) in the final extract powder. To produce 1kg of ATE with 30% of total sum of Ecdysteroids one needs 100 kg of dried or 700 kg of fresh plant.
I recommend you guys to visit our www bioton.uz , you can find a lot of info not only about ATE but of many other products we produce and our partners. By the way I can't understand why Danes so jelous to my statement that we produce the best ATE extract, because here I openly said that I represent Bioton, so my reasons are quite clear.:):)
How can you still claim its best? Is it language barrier or ?
ICPS produce ATE with 30% ecdysterpids.
So tell me how can your be better ?

Saying its best means its even better than ICPS which is not and I can bet 10.000$ right now. If your stuff was better it would contain even more ecdysteroids etc.

So please explain us how is your ATE better than ICPS. And no, I am not jealous. Why should I be ?

I knew Syrov , I know Mr.Khasan (worked for ICPS) ++. I know there are smaller companies in Uzbekistan making quality ATE. That is old news for me.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes do you really think that the serious company would be publicly storing the C oA s at forms??? To prove what? Iur CoA is presented to contract manufacturing companies in UK, the check them then in HPLC and if don't pass they don't produce or even accept our products.. that is how the business works.
I am afraid you are still not getting my point..

baxmax

Awards
Bek,

COA's never been a trade secret. Why would a company try to hide it?

Were you hired by Bioton? What's your position in the company?

May 12th 2017, I got a message sent to our company's FB account by Dilshodbek Turakhojaev

The msg
:
"My name is Bek , and I represent the Smart Group LTD, which is currently the only exclusive producer of the ajuga turkestanica extract with 10% content of Turkesterone."

Also, Tonvara mentioned Prof. Turakhojaev...is that you?

"Our grateful thanks to Professor Turakhodjaev of The American Academy of Science for his invaluable professional insights into the research and development of safe and effective Succinic Acid."

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bek,

COA's never been a trade secret. Why would a company try to hide it?

Were you hired by Bioton? What's your position in the company?

May 12th 2017, I got a message sent to our company's FB account by Dilshodbek Turakhojaev

The msg
:
"My name is Bek , and I represent the Smart Group LTD, which is currently the only exclusive producer of the ajuga turkestanica extract with 10% content of Turkesterone."

Also, Tonvara mentioned Prof. Turakhojaev...is that you?

"I represent the Smart Group LTD, which is currently the only exclusive producer of the ajuga turkestanica extract with 10% content of Turkesterone"

Hehe.. This is like a kindergarden

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very soon you all will be able to visit our site in Eglish find our shareholding structure and relations with smart group, our partnership contracts with ICPS by which we produce for them some extracts of some plants as well all certificates and etc, I assure you would be surprised with all docs we have , including HPLC analysis by SGS labs in switselabd , all to come on due tine.
Old news :) I know about Bioton more than you can imagine

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is what I thought Danes, that is what I thought :) so you are also from Uzbekistan :)
Maybe I have visited uzbekistan ? Maybe I have been drinking coffee with Dr. Syrov, Mr.Khasan ++.

Since early 2000 I have been taking Ecdysteroids from Uzbekistan (ICPS) and have been doing plenty of research etc.

Good luck to you and your company. I know its good but we still love Boldanic most. Its due to price and superior quality they offer :)not to mention top customer service. why pay more for same stuff .

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes, it is good you know Mr Syrov and Mr.Khasan.!!!I really respect those professionals. But do you know the name of the key bio engineer the chief of production lab, who was in charge of extraction technology and was extracting ATE at ICPS ? The guy who ensured the exact product quality and improved the extraction techniques?or you really believe that any researcher , any scientist or even the director of ICPS can extract ATE and provide best quality? Simple question a? Who was in charge of production lab? Who extracted ATE at ICPS? Mr.Syrov is an inventor-researcher, he found the unique properties of Ajuga Turk, but then someone had to develope the extraction technology. So who is that guy? :) Baxmax is asking me that question, but you said you know about Bioton even more than I can imagine :)., So answer the question of BaxMax , since you got much more info about Bioton than I can even imagine:):).

Baxmax, please address all your questions regarding Bioton to Danes:) you probably would know more from him:)

Meanwhile , as I said all interested in ATE will soon find detailed info on corporate site: Bioton.uz

- Shareholders

-Products

-Certificates and CoAs from state and foreign accredited labs

-Partners

-new products under development

- info on conferences and articles in media
I can gladly answer. Your questions are pretty easy for me. but since you havent answered anything other asked you about,why should I answer you ?

Since you are coming here and advertising for your company, why cant you just answer simple questions to Baxmax ?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can gladly answer. Your questions are pretty easy for me. but since you havent answered anything other asked you about,why should I answer you ?

Since you are coming here and advertising for your company, why cant you just answer simple questions to Baxmax ?
I just don't get it. The new guy comes in and he demands people answer questions to see if they're knowledgeable enough to dignify a response? As a new member, he is the one who has to establish his credibility and knowledge, which he could do by answering questions posed to him here.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just don't get it. The new guy comes in and he demands people answer questions to see if they're knowledgeable enough to dignify a response? As a new member, he is the one who has to establish his credibility and knowledge, which he could do by answering questions posed to him here.
Thats how it works ;)