Turkesterone

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    I can't afford mega dose but plan on doing 2 capsules 4 times a day. If that doesn't do it its just to expensive for me.
    2 caps 4 times daily is more than enough!
    Start with 1g (it is 5 caps) and then increase if you want. Are you thinking of tabs or caps?

2. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Are you taking Tribulyze?
    No still finishing Venoherb Trib, tribulyze was to new, maybe buy it next
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Taking Exubol + Trib + Ecd

Bought OL Ep1logue, would it be overkill to combine? Thoughts?

So far finished one bottle of Exubol and Ecd, no side effects so far
    Exubol+Ecdynize= ecdysteroids
    Tribulyze = min 40% protodioscin
    Ep1logue is great formula which is not overkill at all. Amazing natty stack!

4. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    No still finishing Venoherb Trib, tribulyze was to new, maybe buy it next
    I bet you will love tribulyze.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Exubol+Ecdynize= ecdysteroids
    Tribulyze = min 40% protodioscin
    Ep1logue is great formula which is not overkill at all. Amazing natty stack!
    Cheers man, will carry on with stack and add fhe Ep1logue..
    •   

6. ******** shows 400 mg capsules i thought or is it tablets?

7. Quote Originally Posted by dvw View Post
    ******** shows 400 mg capsules i thought or is it tablets?
    It's 200 mg of ATE x 1 capsule, 400mg/serving size.

8. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    It's 200 mg of ATE x 1 capsule, 400mg/serving size.
    I think he got confused as I looked at one pic on your website it had tablets - saw tablets in one pic.
    Website is still bit rough in places, think needs webdesign small updates

9. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    I think he got confused as I looked at one pic on your website it had tablets - saw tablets in one pic.
    Website is still bit rough in places, think needs webdesign small updates
    You are right and we are working on a new website right now,
    The main problem is that the website is utilizing WebGL technology and it's hardware intensive, If you have a modern and fast PC you will see it's beauty, it's initially was created as a promo website.
    ******** - Naturally Strong.
    www.*************

10. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    You are right and we are working on a new website right now,
    The main problem is that the website is utilizing WebGL technology and it's hardware intensive, If you have a modern and fast PC you will see it's beauty, it's initially was created as a promo website.
    Any news on this, also any hints of new products in the pipeline or existing products with new delivery systems?

11. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Any news on this, also any hints of new products in the pipeline or existing products with new delivery systems?
    @00A,

No update on the website.
    Constantly working on new stuff, but, can't disclose the details until we get the raw material. =)
    ******** - Naturally Strong.
    www.*************

12. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @00A,

No update on the website.
    Constantly working on new stuff, but, can't disclose the details until we get the raw material. =)
    My suggestions are get rid of the confusion between Exubol and Exubol 200, just have one product as confusing which one ppl talking about, any chance also i proved absorption rate? As u know i finished 3 bottles, not had any issues with the stuff, I switched now to only real competitor Tonvara. I noticed the color of their stuff is different! Second i bought as im in uk its cheaper for myself on delivery etc and had to do this fair comparison..so we see if any results differ!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    As I said it would be good the consumers of Turkesterone will have more transparent information about ATE and Turkesterone. So we shall do our best to make such information maximum available to fans if Turkesterone.
    What is the true colour of pure ATE??

14. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    I switched now to only real competitor Tonvara. I noticed the color of their stuff is different! Second i bought as im in uk its cheaper for myself on delivery etc and had to do this fair comparison..so we see if any results differ!
    Their Ajuga is mixed with Succinic acid which will definitely change the color

15. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I was all for this product until i googled succinic acid , for me theres information i dont understand and if i dont understand and feel comfortable about something , i just dont buy

16. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    I was all for this product until i googled succinic acid , for me theres information i dont understand and if i dont understand and feel comfortable about something , i just dont buy
    You are skeptical to Succinic acid?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    You are skeptical to Succinic acid?
    yes , just google it , as i say theres info on there i dont feel comfortable with , might be being too over cautious i dont know

18. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Yeh I assumed this but was wondering if there standard color, baxman PMed me info needed..

19. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    yes , just google it , as i say theres info on there i dont feel comfortable with , might be being too over cautious i dont know
    What side effects you worried about?

20. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Succinic acid is nothing to worry about and I know about it.

But my main question is, how can it double the power of ecdysteroids ?where is the proof/study proving this claim.

I know Succinic acid can be potent drug carrier BUT it is not simple as mixing succinic acid with a compound and you automaticaly get improved bioavailability/absorption.
    Its not working that way. It is actually advanced chemical process where other support ingredients are involved to get bioavailability enhancing effects of Succinic acid

21. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    What side effects you worried about?
    there are bits in this that make interesting reading but why have tonvara chosen that particular ingredient to run alongside ajuga https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/com...id#section=Top

22. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    there are bits in this that make interesting reading but why have tonvara chosen that particular ingredient to run alongside ajuga https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/com...id#section=Top
    My post above explain why

23. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    so are you saying that on its own better absorbtion is not guaranteed and you need additional ingredients to support that?

24. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    so are you saying that on its own better absorbtion is not guaranteed and you need additional ingredients to support that?
    Correct
    Succinic acid may work alone but it still needs to be bonded chemicaly etc.

Example, take a look at cyclodextrins. Good bioavailability/absorption enhancer but its not simple as mixing a ingredient with cyclodextrin and you get that effect automatically.
    You need to bond cyclodextrin to a ingredient its a process and not just simply mixing those two together.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    @Danes,

I believe he's referring to this part :
    "Succinic acid has recently been identified as an oncometabolite or an endogenous, cancer causing metabolite. High levels of this organic acid can be found in tumors or biofluids surrounding tumors. Its oncogenic action appears to due to its ability to inhibit prolyl hydroxylase-containing enzymes."
    Succinic acid is used as a main active ingredient in some supps in Eastern Europe (supports immune system etc) I personally doubt it's a dangerous [email protected]corsaking
    Improved bioavailability is always ++++.
    Standardized ATE is a pretty expensive ingredient and if you can improve it's bioavailability x2 fold it will mean you can get the same pwrformace at lower dosages.
    I'm yet to understand the mechanism of how succinic acid doubles ATE's bioavailability...2 fold. With such claims, a company needs to have in vivo testing/clinical trial showing the concentration of actives in blood plasma :
    1) placebo 2) ATE 3) ATE + Succinic acid.
    For example, that's why companies adding piperine don't claim a certain bioavailability increase, but claiming "the improved bioavailability/absorption" in general.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Effectiveness of Turkesterone
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 06:16 PM
  2. Bug Juice Log: E-bol + Turkesterone
    By fbxdan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 08:23 AM
  3. Turkesterone Results
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet