Turkesterone

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. In popcorn time!


  2. Yes you are right that filtering helps improve the color, but how not to loose the tiny 2% of Ecdysteroids in the whole plant? We know how to do it so if one who is not capable to do better extraction, does just one cycle of extraction because afraid of loosing the key component, but this automatically results in having a lot of side phyto substances( normally turns into dark green at time of extraction) in the final extract powder. To produce 1kg of ATE with 30% of total sum of Ecdysteroids one needs 100 kg of dried or 700 kg of fresh plant.
    I recommend you guys to visit our www bioton.uz , you can find a lot of info not only about ATE but of many other products we produce and our partners. By the way I can't understand why Danes so jelous to my statement that we produce the best ATE extract, because here I openly said that I represent Bioton, so my reasons are quite clear.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I can see you dont care as of you did you would post up the COAs just saying not hard to do. You also haven't addressed any of the other claims that the members here have ask about. So I do not trust you nor tonvra anymore until you prove me wrong.
    Bioton is legit company .the only problem is this guy coming here and being so arrogant and claiming things that is not true at all.

    Well, we will see how far he goes with that

  4. Danes do you really think that the serious company would be publicly storing the C oA s at forms??? To prove what? Iur CoA is presented to contract manufacturing companies in UK, the check them then in HPLC and if don't pass they don't produce or even accept our products.. that is how the business works.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    Yes you are right that filtering helps improve the color, but how not to loose the tiny 2% of Ecdysteroids in the whole plant? We know how to do it so if one who is not capable to do better extraction, does just one cycle of extraction because afraid of loosing the key component, but this automatically results in having a lot of side phyto substances( normally turns into dark green at time of extraction) in the final extract powder. To produce 1kg of ATE with 30% of total sum of Ecdysteroids one needs 100 kg of dried or 700 kg of fresh plant.
    I recommend you guys to visit our www bioton.uz , you can find a lot of info not only about ATE but of many other products we produce and our partners. By the way I can't understand why Danes so jelous to my statement that we produce the best ATE extract, because here I openly said that I represent Bioton, so my reasons are quite clear.
    How can you still claim its best? Is it language barrier or ?
    ICPS produce ATE with 30% ecdysterpids.
    So tell me how can your be better ?

    Saying its best means its even better than ICPS which is not and I can bet 10.000$ right now. If your stuff was better it would contain even more ecdysteroids etc.

    So please explain us how is your ATE better than ICPS. And no, I am not jealous. Why should I be ?

    I knew Syrov , I know Mr.Khasan (worked for ICPS) ++. I know there are smaller companies in Uzbekistan making quality ATE. That is old news for me.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    Danes do you really think that the serious company would be publicly storing the C oA s at forms??? To prove what? Iur CoA is presented to contract manufacturing companies in UK, the check them then in HPLC and if don't pass they don't produce or even accept our products.. that is how the business works.
    I am afraid you are still not getting my point..

  7. Bek,

    COA's never been a trade secret. Why would a company try to hide it?

    Were you hired by Bioton? What's your position in the company?

    May 12th 2017, I got a message sent to our company's FB account by Dilshodbek Turakhojaev

    The msg
    :
    "My name is Bek , and I represent the Smart Group LTD, which is currently the only exclusive producer of the ajuga turkestanica extract with 10% content of Turkesterone."

    Also, Tonvara mentioned Prof. Turakhojaev...is that you?

    "Our grateful thanks to Professor Turakhodjaev of The American Academy of Science for his invaluable professional insights into the research and development of safe and effective Succinic Acid."

  8. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    Bek,

    COA's never been a trade secret. Why would a company try to hide it?

    Were you hired by Bioton? What's your position in the company?

    May 12th 2017, I got a message sent to our company's FB account by Dilshodbek Turakhojaev

    The msg
    :
    "My name is Bek , and I represent the Smart Group LTD, which is currently the only exclusive producer of the ajuga turkestanica extract with 10% content of Turkesterone."

    Also, Tonvara mentioned Prof. Turakhojaev...is that you?

    "Our grateful thanks to Professor Turakhodjaev of The American Academy of Science for his invaluable professional insights into the research and development of safe and effective Succinic Acid."
    "I represent the Smart Group LTD, which is currently the only exclusive producer of the ajuga turkestanica extract with 10% content of Turkesterone"

    Hehe.. This is like a kindergarden

  9. Very soon you all will be able to visit our site in Eglish find our shareholding structure and relations with smart group, our partnership contracts with ICPS by which we produce for them some extracts of some plants as well all certificates and etc, I assure you would be surprised with all docs we have , including HPLC analysis by SGS labs in switselabd , all to come on due tine.

  10. Again contracts by which Bioton is producing some extracts for others

  11. All certificates will be posted on web site not a anabolicsmind. Very soon very soon

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    Very soon you all will be able to visit our site in Eglish find our shareholding structure and relations with smart group, our partnership contracts with ICPS by which we produce for them some extracts of some plants as well all certificates and etc, I assure you would be surprised with all docs we have , including HPLC analysis by SGS labs in switselabd , all to come on due tine.
    Old news I know about Bioton more than you can imagine

  13. That is what I thought Danes, that is what I thought so you are also from Uzbekistan

  14. Guys I am leaving you at this point, soon to appear with more and damn dramatically interesting info on ATE!!! Cheers!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    That is what I thought Danes, that is what I thought so you are also from Uzbekistan
    Maybe I have visited uzbekistan ? Maybe I have been drinking coffee with Dr. Syrov, Mr.Khasan ++.

    Since early 2000 I have been taking Ecdysteroids from Uzbekistan (ICPS) and have been doing plenty of research etc.

    Good luck to you and your company. I know its good but we still love Boldanic most. Its due to price and superior quality they offer not to mention top customer service. why pay more for same stuff .

  16. Danes, it is good you know Mr Syrov and Mr.Khasan.!!!I really respect those professionals. But do you know the name of the key bio engineer the chief of production lab, who was in charge of extraction technology and was extracting ATE at ICPS ? The guy who ensured the exact product quality and improved the extraction techniques?or you really believe that any researcher , any scientist or even the director of ICPS can extract ATE and provide best quality? Simple question a? Who was in charge of production lab? Who extracted ATE at ICPS? Mr.Syrov is an inventor-researcher, he found the unique properties of Ajuga Turk, but then someone had to develope the extraction technology. So who is that guy? Baxmax is asking me that question, but you said you know about Bioton even more than I can imagine ., So answer the question of BaxMax , since you got much more info about Bioton than I can even imagine.

    Baxmax, please address all your questions regarding Bioton to Danes you probably would know more from him

    Meanwhile , as I said all interested in ATE will soon find detailed info on corporate site: Bioton.uz

    - Shareholders

    -Products

    -Certificates and CoAs from state and foreign accredited labs

    -Partners

    -new products under development

    - info on conferences and articles in media

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    Danes, it is good you know Mr Syrov and Mr.Khasan.!!!I really respect those professionals. But do you know the name of the key bio engineer the chief of production lab, who was in charge of extraction technology and was extracting ATE at ICPS ? The guy who ensured the exact product quality and improved the extraction techniques?or you really believe that any researcher , any scientist or even the director of ICPS can extract ATE and provide best quality? Simple question a? Who was in charge of production lab? Who extracted ATE at ICPS? Mr.Syrov is an inventor-researcher, he found the unique properties of Ajuga Turk, but then someone had to develope the extraction technology. So who is that guy? Baxmax is asking me that question, but you said you know about Bioton even more than I can imagine ., So answer the question of BaxMax , since you got much more info about Bioton than I can even imagine.

    Baxmax, please address all your questions regarding Bioton to Danes you probably would know more from him

    Meanwhile , as I said all interested in ATE will soon find detailed info on corporate site: Bioton.uz

    - Shareholders

    -Products

    -Certificates and CoAs from state and foreign accredited labs

    -Partners

    -new products under development

    - info on conferences and articles in media
    I can gladly answer. Your questions are pretty easy for me. but since you havent answered anything other asked you about,why should I answer you ?

    Since you are coming here and advertising for your company, why cant you just answer simple questions to Baxmax ?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    I can gladly answer. Your questions are pretty easy for me. but since you havent answered anything other asked you about,why should I answer you ?

    Since you are coming here and advertising for your company, why cant you just answer simple questions to Baxmax ?
    I just don't get it. The new guy comes in and he demands people answer questions to see if they're knowledgeable enough to dignify a response? As a new member, he is the one who has to establish his credibility and knowledge, which he could do by answering questions posed to him here.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I just don't get it. The new guy comes in and he demands people answer questions to see if they're knowledgeable enough to dignify a response? As a new member, he is the one who has to establish his credibility and knowledge, which he could do by answering questions posed to him here.
    Thats how it works

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    Danes do you really think that the serious company would be publicly storing the C oA s at forms??? To prove what? Iur CoA is presented to contract manufacturing companies in UK, the check them then in HPLC and if don't pass they don't produce or even accept our products.. that is how the business works.
    Yes they do all the time on this forum.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    But do you know the name of the key bio engineer the chief of production lab, who was in charge of extraction technology and was extracting ATE at ICPS ? The guy who ensured the exact product quality and improved the extraction techniques?
    Actually it is not lie when I say I know the answer. And I can actually prove it any time

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    But do you know the name of the key bio engineer the chief of production lab, who was in charge of extraction technology and was extracting ATE at ICPS ? The guy who ensured the exact product quality and improved the extraction techniques?

    His name is keyser soze

  23. @Bek,

    1) As I told you in PM, you gotta start paying advertising fees in order to promote your business/goods on AM.
    2) The problem of miniscule demand on ATE you're experiencing, can't be simply fixed by placing COA's on this forum or anywhere else, the problem is far deeper than it may appear to you. Ajuga Turkestanica extract itself, needs to be promoted first, Indians did 5 figure investments into promotion of Ashwagandha. You said you gonna do it with $2.000 in your pocket. Good luck with that, but start with paying the rent on AM first.
    3) The way you talk to people on here, is the worst representation Bioton could prolly get.

    Max

  24. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @Bek,

    1) As I told you in PM, you gotta start paying advertising fees in order to promote your business/goods on AM.
    2) The problem of miniscule demand on ATE you're experiencing, can't be simply fixed by placing COA's on this forum or anywhere else, the problem is far deeper than it may appear to you. Ajuga Turkestanica extract itself, needs to be promoted first, Indians did 5 figure investments into promotion of Ashwagandha. You said you gonna do it with $2.000 in your pocket. Good luck with that, but start with paying the rent on AM first.
    3) The way you talk to people on here, is the worst representation Bioton could prolly get.

    Max
    Oooo fire

  25. Quote Originally Posted by baxmax View Post
    @Bek,

    1) As I told you in PM, you gotta start paying advertising fees in order to promote your business/goods on AM.
    2) The problem of miniscule demand on ATE you're experiencing, can't be simply fixed by placing COA's on this forum or anywhere else, the problem is far deeper than it may appear to you. Ajuga Turkestanica extract itself, needs to be promoted first, Indians did 5 figure investments into promotion of Ashwagandha. You said you gonna do it with $2.000 in your pocket. Good luck with that, but start with paying the rent on AM first.
    3) The way you talk to people on here, is the worst representation Bioton could prolly get.

    Max
    lol...some people are their own worst enemy


    good post, max...reps on recharge!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Effectiveness of Turkesterone
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 05:16 PM
  2. Bug Juice Log: E-bol + Turkesterone
    By fbxdan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 07:23 AM
  3. Turkesterone Results
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 04:05 PM
  4. Turkesterone, cissus and NHA Stack
    By psychospic in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Log in
Log in