Turkesterone

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. There was a lot of turkesterone going around and logs. One guy on here years ago, like maybe over a decade or more ago, said he gained good size and strength on it. I forget who it was , im thinking madman if my memory serves me correctly. I was never sold on it
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

2. One may not believe in effectiveness of Turkesterone, but a few ones know that originally Ajuga Turkestanica extract with Turkesterone was used by Christan Dior company, it took 5 years for their R&D before they launched the product line Hydro move, easy to check this in their web site, but they used the different formula where Turkesterone was less and other Ecdysteroids had higher content. The research confirmed that the extract helped keep the skin cells hydrated for more than 3 days longer than any other ingredients. So basically when Rate of Turkesterone is high such as 10% among other effects it also enriches all your body cells, including mussle tissue with water and keeps it longer, giving stronger effect to cells' growth, and enhancing the faster reduction of the lactic acids, which the mussle generates at time if heavy physical trainings. Hence one can have better results with longer excercises, less pain in the mussles. Not mentioning that Turkesterone is totally organic substance and enhance the sexual potency in parallel.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    Hello All,

Guys, my name is Bek, I am from Uzbekistan. We are now the best producer of the Ajuga Turkestanica Extract and we the exclusive supplier of the extract to TONVARA.
    The key personnel of the ICPS had left the Institute and established its own company Bioton.uz, which I represent, plus developed much better and pure Turkesterone exctraction technology. Basically young personnel of ICPS is now responsible for the technology and quality production.

There are two types of Ajuga Extract : with 5% and 10% Turkesterone. So basically one needs 100mg (10 %) and 200 mg (5%). The one with 10% is very powerfull. TONVARA have to price its products rather high, because indeed the original Ajuga Turkestanica extract production is very expensive and roots are limited for collection each year by quota. Whenever you see the cheap price for Ajuga Turkestanica, or indications as 10:1 Ajuga Turkestanica root, believe me it is a fake Ajuga, grown in the special incubator modules, just like Jinseng roots are p[roduced at the moment.

We supply 30% total sum of ecdysteroids to Tonvara, out of which 10% is Turkesterone.
    So what do you think about Boldanic which gets their Turkesterone from ICPS? And it is far cheaper than Tonvara which I used in the past (actually still have four bottles with AmberBoost at home)

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    Hello All,

Guys, my name is Bek, I am from Uzbekistan. We are now the best producer of the Ajuga Turkestanica Extract and we the exclusive supplier of the extract to TONVARA.
    The key personnel of the ICPS had left the Institute and established its own company Bioton.uz, which I represent, plus developed much better and pure Turkesterone exctraction technology. Basically young personnel of ICPS is now responsible for the technology and quality production.

There are two types of Ajuga Extract : with 5% and 10% Turkesterone. So basically one needs 100mg (10 %) and 200 mg (5%). The one with 10% is very powerfull. TONVARA have to price its products rather high, because indeed the original Ajuga Turkestanica extract production is very expensive and roots are limited for collection each year by quota. Whenever you see the cheap price for Ajuga Turkestanica, or indications as 10:1 Ajuga Turkestanica root, believe me it is a fake Ajuga, grown in the special incubator modules, just like Jinseng roots are p[roduced at the moment.

We supply 30% total sum of ecdysteroids to Tonvara, out of which 10% is Turkesterone.
    Hi Bek

You are the best producer of turkesterone ?
    Its big claims. I dont agree you are the best. One of the best yes. How can you be better than lets say ICPS?

5. Hi Bek.

Welcome on AM.com

Do you mind posting up the following docs issued by Bioton on ATE for Tonvara?

1) Certificate of origin (issued by JSC Uzbekexpertiza)
    2) COA for ATE (by Bioton for Tonvara)

@Bek, I was thinking on getting in contact with the key scientists of the ICPS, but since you say they joined Bioton, you prolly can provide more data on HOW SUCCINIC ACID aka AMBER EXTRACT (aka AMBER BOOST) IMPROVES THE BIOAVAILABILITY OF ATE.
    Referring to the following statements posted on Tonvara's website :

"With its careful blending with AmberBoost, it has double the power effectively giving you 20% Turkesterone and 20% Ecdysterone." It may sound like Succinic acid "converts" 10% extract into 20% one, but I believe they were referring to 2 x increase in bioavailability/absorption.

And :
    "The latest cutting edge dietary sports supplement research by a leading Professor of plant chemistry in Uzbekistan has verified": Could you post up the actual research and the name of that "leading Professor of plant chemistry"?

Or :

" works powerfully together at a molecular level to boost the bioavailability and double the protein conversion muscle building power of the Turkesterone and Ecdysterone in ATE."

Professor Turakhodjaev is an employee of Bioton? Been googling "The American Academy of Science" with no luck...
    "Our grateful thanks to Professor Turakhodjaev of The American Academy of Science for his invaluable professional insights into the research and development of safe and effective Succinic Acid."

Taken from here :
    https://www.tonvara.net/bodybuilding...the-power.html
    https://www.tonvara.net/succinic_acid.html
    •   

6. Hi Dane,

Do you know the name of key technology who developed the Turkesterone extraction at ICPS?
    If you give me the exact answer we shall continue this discussion otherwise just waste of time for both of us. Visit www,bioton.uz. not in English but click Google translate

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    Hi Dane,

Do you know the name of key technology who developed the Turkesterone extraction at ICPS?
    If you give me the exact answer we shall continue this discussion otherwise just waste of time for both of us. Visit www,bioton.uz. not in English but click Google translate
    It is not waste of time.
    I have seen letter / COA from ICPS according to Boldanic Ajuga.
    Let us show your . It should not be difficult

8. My recommendation is just take the tablets of both or open the capsules, the purest extract is always have brighter or creame color, that is what we supply to Tonvara!

9. So I guess Tonvara lost some sales to Boldanic and you are on a mission to convince us?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    My recommendation is just take the tablets of both or open the capsules, the purest extract is always have brighter or creame color, that is what we supply to Tonvara!
    So when @Danes asks you for proof in the form of a letter you suggest we all buy your product and open the capsules?
    Classy business approach, NOT!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    My recommendation is just take the tablets of both or open the capsules, the purest extract is always have brighter or creame color, that is what we supply to Tonvara!
    I dont fully agree with you.
    Actually Tonvara had darker color before they added Amber /succinic acid.
    I am not talking bad about Tonvara. Been using it and it IS good BUT the way you are describing it, you mean your stuff is better than ICPS ? Well, if that is right, it should be damn easy for you to prove it.
    Show us COA/Lab test

Its like saying my d1ck is the biggest here on AM. Someone will believe it but someone will say ,well show us and then we will believe you

12. Bek,

You mean Dr. Syrov? He's the one who mentioned the most.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Turkesterone

But he's retired now...as far as I know.
    I hope you can address the questions now.

13. Dane totally agree with you
    We started supplying Tonvara recently with Amber acid composition, this is our 2 year R&D jobs result. We never produced dark green brown extract of A juga, always creame color as we have developed more advanced technology than used before. We decided supplying only to Tonvara to aboid all that scams and fake Turkesterone which had exploded out right after Thermolife launched it's sales in US. In 2006..Visit Tonvara regularly soon to see the new product lines we developed in 2012_2016. Plus what do think if the young chemists have the same qualification as experienced one who devoted to development if the product his whole life time?
    So yes you are right before Tonvara's color was dark green, and now with Bioton it is creame white. We are not developing new products within 2-3 months, we do a serious R&D.

14. no, not at all.

15. Guys if you are fans of Turkesterone, you do choose the best one that fits you, at least you know that Bioton company exists, I represent this company, so no fake Turkesterone mixed with Chinese grab . The final decision is up to consumer!!! I think you soon see our ads on international tournaments, and will be surprised to your doubts

16. Many producers say they use genuine Turkesterone, but the genuine is produced only in Uzbekistan.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    Hi Dane,

Are you trying to say it was Bioton ?
    Its not rude to ask, do you think or believe I am stupid ?
    I have researched Ajuga and Leuzea many many years and its very arrogant to believe we at this forum dont know much about it.

I am not saying you and your company is fake but trying to say your Ajuga is best is definitely not true. It is maybe ONE of the best but ICPS is also producing Ajuga containing 10% ecdysterone,10% turkesterone and 10% other ecdysteroids.
    How can your Ajuga be better than ICPS since you claim its best ?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    Many producers say they use genuine Turkesterone, but the genuine is produced only in Uzbekistan.
    Old news

19. Dane

Apologies, I just think this is not fruitful to continue further. We supply to Tonvara our product with all certificates which their contract manufacturer requires as per UK laws. We are not going sell ourselves our elite extract it sell it through many, as well as not going to prove to anyone, we know we are best one and no one change my mind, the markets would make it's choice very soon. The client is always right!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    Dane

Apologies, I just think this is not fruitful to continue further. We supply to Tonvara our product with all certificates which their contract manufacturer requires as per UK laws. We are not going sell ourselves our elite extract it sell it through many, as well as not going to prove to anyone, we know we are best one and no one change my mind, the markets would make it's choice very soon. The client is always right!
    I do believe you its good qualiy but I dont buy statements like "its best" which is not.
    Is it good as ICPS quality? Maybe. And even if it is ,its still not best. Buying 2 indentical Ferrari cars, you cant say one is better. Sorry but its not logical at all

21. Dane read the bottom line. The market would choose the best one. Not you, not me. My statement that we produce the best extract is my motto, you may agree or disagree, I really do not care.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    Welp won't be buying from tonvra if you are their supplier.

23. I wrote an article on these sorts of products. You may like reading it. 6KP is IMHO the best of the bunch. The ecdysterones seem to work better in younger people due to the hyperplasia effect of it. I believe hyperplasia is reduced as one ages.

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/co...ike-laxogenin/
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise plan. Prohormones sold by Hi-Tech are not active and not anabolic steroids.
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...prohormones-2/

24. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    Dane read the bottom line. The market would choose the best one. Not you, not me. My statement that we produce the best extract is my motto, you may agree or disagree, I really do not care.
    I can see you dont care as of you did you would post up the COAs just saying not hard to do. You also haven't addressed any of the other claims that the members here have ask about. So I do not trust you nor tonvra anymore until you prove me wrong.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    Hi Dane,

Danes is a pretty smart and knowledgeable guy. You're the new guy coming in here with big claims; YOU are the one with something to prove, not him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
    No. Just no. I can have any number of powders that are "brighter" that may not even be the same source material, or may just have other ingredients or fillers that effect the color, etc.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Effectiveness of Turkesterone
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-26-2010, 05:16 PM
  2. Bug Juice Log: E-bol + Turkesterone
    By fbxdan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42