Letrone Strength

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
How strong is letrone when compared to 12.5mg of exem? That's if you even can compare the two. I know the question is kinda out there but just interested in people's opinion who have used both.

I've heard some people say it can handle trest but I'm not looking to use it to like that right now. I was taking 12.5 of exem E4D to keep down the bloating but was wondering if letrone would do the same.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Letrone definitely works. There's even a few members including myself that have run it with bloodwork.

2 caps of letrone a day will take care of most estro sides. I usually only run 1 cap, because i start to get
creeky dry joints in my knees.

We cant really make any comparisons to a prescription medicine for legal reasons.

Letrone in addition to being an AI, also raises GH as well.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I get ya. I'm gonna pick some up and give it a shot. Gonna run it with Follidrone and start letrone right after pct.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Letrone definitely works. There's even a few members including myself that have run it with bloodwork.

2 caps of letrone a day will take care of most estro sides. I usually only run 1 cap, because i start to get
creeky dry joints in my knees.

We cant really make any comparisons to a prescription medicine for legal reasons.

Letrone in addition to being an AI, also raises GH as well.
Can you by any chance post up numbers and what dose was used or send me a PM with the data?