ORIG1N vs MassMax XT

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now that more of us have been taking MassMax XT for a test drive, I thought it might be a good time to start comparing these two natural anabolics as far as results and in some cases lack thereof. Also individual experiences with side effects. Some of us, including myself, have already taken both products. Though I must say I have only taken MassMax XT for just under a week so things may go either way from here. So I guess I will start by offering some details of my experience.

ORIG1N: Muscle fullness and pump were increased within days along with an energizing effect. At first I had a decline in strength and endurance, but that turned around after 3 or 4 weeks when both definitely increased above baseline. Recovery between workouts significantly improved as well. I would say I had a slight increase in appetite, and sleep did not seem any better or worse. As far as side effects, there was an unmistakable increase in abdominal bloat. The more disappointing thing is that in the midst of my second month, I developed severe diarrhea. It took me a while to determine it was this product but if I try to experiment with it now, which is months after my run..I end up on the toilet with the runs for a few days. Note that this does not seem typical in viewing feedback from others.

MassMax XT: Not so much muscle fullness as ORIG1N right off...but pump is possibly more pronounced in comparison to ORIG1N. For example, my biceps feel like they have baseballs in them and all muscle feels harder in general. My appetite is definitely higher than when I was taking ORIG1N while bloat is significantly reduced. It is still early in my run but I have yet to notice any strength, endurance or recovery benefits so I am hopeful that they will come in time. I also remain hopeful that I don't develop the runs...haha! Sleep is definitely improved but I also seem slightly more lethargic in the daytime but not so much that it has been problematic.

I look forward to hearing other personal experiences with one, the other, or both!

I also found this interesting in reference to the different Atractylodes extracts..

Atractylodes: Baizhu and Cangzhu

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Fantastic review and comparison of both products. I've personally haven't used Orig1n yet, but reading this comparison was very helpful. I would agree 100% with your comments on muscle hardness with MassMax XT. I noticed both hardness and increased appetite with MassMax XT in the first few weeks.

I'd be interested to see your follow up at the end of your MassMax XT to see how the rest of the cycle treats you.

theatb

Awards
Hmm.. I seem to be the same with bloating and diarrhea on Orig1n.. I'm on my 4th bottle and I think it'll be my last.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hmm.. I seem to be the same with bloating and diarrhea on Orig1n.. I'm on my 4th bottle and I think it'll be my last.
Comforting to know I was not the only one running around for the closest toilet!

theatb

Awards
Comforting to know I was not the only one running around for the closest toilet!
For sure, like I was telling you, my problems seem to stem when dosed on a completely empty stomach in the morning about 15-20 minutes before eating.

And the bloat is annoying..

macwad

Awards
  • Established
I started Or1gin double dosing as I misread the label. The recovery and sleep was awesome, very noticeable. Felt energized throughout the day. I could sleep 1h less and still wake up completely refreshed. After 15 days I went back to normal dosing and the benefits was really cut in half. Anyway, I was glad I double dosed so I could really notice it working; the normal dosing doesn’t have a so pronounced effect.
I used it with ArA and Tr1umph, and had a great time: no sore joints or DOMS. I think it was a great stack.

Havent tried MassMaxXT

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting, for me I found or1gin to be great when dealing with bloat and digestion. Muscles felt full all the time and when eating had zero bloat after eating larger meals.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, for me I found or1gin to be great when dealing with bloat and digestion. Muscles felt full all the time and when eating had zero bloat after eating larger meals.
Pretty much everybody reported faster and easier digestion so far, indeed.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Surprised you waited 4 bottles in to decide to stop.
I think or1gin was a terrible supplement for me,the bloat was bad and it literally did nothing else for me at all after all the big hype.
Would not recommend it or ever try it again

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Don't think it's strange at all,most of the people who have posted their experiences of origin have encountered bloat

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't think it's strange at all,most of the people who have posted their experiences of origin have encountered bloat
Well actually the bulk of the feedback in the dedicated thread displays just the opposite. A handful people experienced it but it's definitely an unusual reaction.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Side question, but I sm looking to start one of these all in one type of products as to complement my gym training (currently not taking anything, not even staples). But got worried about the 'increased apetite' comment since I am in a cut and pretend to continue for another month or so. Would it be convenient to start with any of these while still on a cut or would it be better to finish one thing and then start the bulking?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Side question, but I sm looking to start one of these all in one type of products as to complement my gym training (currently not taking anything, not even staples). But got worried about the 'increased apetite' comment since I am in a cut and pretend to continue for another month or so. Would it be convenient to start with any of these while still on a cut or would it be better to finish one thing and then start the bulking?
Check out Follidrone 2.0 or fd2 as it's known on this forum.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That could work. Perhaps something like FD2 during a cut, then MassMax XT during a bulk when you can take advantage of the increased appetite; I gained a nice amount of weight using it.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
That could work. Perhaps something like FD2 during a cut, then MassMax XT during a bulk when you can take advantage of the increased appetite; I gained a nice amount of weight using it.
Completely newbie to all of these but coming from a 25kgs weight loss with a massive amount of effort I tend to have an alergic reaction when reading 'increased appetite' or 'gaine a nice amount of weight'. I meed to further educate myself, I know. But anything that could jeopardize what I achieved so far makes me worry!!

Maybe I should start with some plain simple creatine and not worry about anything else for the time being.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Completely newbie to all of these but coming from a 25kgs weight loss with a massive amount of effort I tend to have an alergic reaction when reading 'increased appetite' or 'gaine a nice amount of weight'. I meed to further educate myself, I know. But anything that could jeopardize what I achieved so far makes me worry!!

Maybe I should start with some plain simple creatine and not worry about anything else for the time being.
Remember, I had the explicit intention of bulking during the time I was using it, so I already wanted to gain weight and eat a lot, so I took advantage of the increased appetite. It shouldn't be something that's uncontrollable to the point where you're constantly eating, but it is better suited for at least a lean bulk than a cut.

Edit: Creatine is always a good start. You could also look into something that contains creatine and betaine (which has been shown to improve body composition), among other useful ingredients. I use PowerMax XT, and Ergonine, Finish Line, and Triumph are all good options too.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Remember, I had the explicit intention of bulking during the time I was using it, so I already wanted to gain weight and eat a lot, so I took advantage of the increased appetite. It shouldn't be something that's uncontrollable to the point where you're constantly eating, but it is better suited for at least a lean bulk than a cut.

Edit: Creatine is always a good start. You could also look into something that contains creatine and betaine (which has been shown to improve body composition), among other useful ingredients. I use PowerMax XT, and Ergonine, Finish Line, and Triumph are all good options too.
Hey...can you clear your PM's?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Most?" I only saw a few people who complained about bloat, and many of them admitted that it's probably due to eating more food. You eat more food and of course you might look a little bloated, that food has to go somewhere, that's just common sense. Even if your digestion is aided by Orig1n, it's not like that food will instantly disappear.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I just checked your posting history. Didn't recognize you at first.

You're shameless.

The most blatant, obvious shill I've ever seen. Plain disgusting.

95% of your posts to push the same brand with laughably hyperbolic praises and the rest to bash every product we've ever made.

May God have mercy upon your soul, because I won't. Your fake account ain't anymore going to play this dirty game sweety.

End of fun :)

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
"Most?" I only saw a few people who complained about bloat, and many of them admitted that it's probably due to eating more food. You eat more food and of course you might look a little bloated, that food has to go somewhere, that's just common sense. Even if your digestion is aided by Orig1n, it's not like that food will instantly disappear.
So if some of them didn't admit to eating more would you then attribute the bloat to origin?
Or something else?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established

You're shameless.

95% of your posts to push the same brand with laughably hyperbolic praises and the rest to bash every product we've ever made.

May God have mercy upon your soul, because I won't. Your fake account ain't anymore going to play this dirty game sweety.

Wat the hell are you talking about?
I don't know you and I'm certainly not a rep of BLR or any company for that matter
Because I praise a product you go off on one and insult me, what gives you the right dude?

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established

You're shameless.

And Btw I've been taking that supplement since it launched,aswell as pes and OL products. Do not call me shameless or anything else for that matter I do not push products, however I will praise any product that I have taken that works

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wat the hell are you talking about?
I don't know you and I'm certainly not a rep of BLR or any company for that matter
Because I praise a product you go off on one and insult me, what gives you the right dude?
Your posting history gives me the right to state the unpleasant truth.

One has to be stupid and blind not to see it clear as day.

Oh, and the 37 people who repped me in the last 10' seem to believe it was about time.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Well I've asked the administrator to go through my account and check for himself,it was a blatant public insult to me. I'm 100% affiliated with no one. I live in UK and came here for knowledge, nothing else

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I've asked the administrator to go through my account and check for himself,it was a blatant public insult to me. I'm 100% affiliated with no one. I live in UK and came here for knowledge, nothing else
Hopefully you're not smart enough to use Tor (or any other anonymity software) :)

theatb

Awards
Surprised you waited 4 bottles in to decide to stop.
I think or1gin was a terrible supplement for me,the bloat was bad and it literally did nothing else for me at all after all the big hype.
Would not recommend it or ever try it again
I noticed some great sleep and good digestion. I just got sick of the bloating. I've been off of it for 2 days and the bloating is still wearing off.

Edit: the bloating for me wasn't immediately noticed. I started with some good digestion. But the longer I took it , the more I noticed bloat. Worked wonders for appetite, though

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, I'm 3 days in on OR1GIN. Appetite was immediately increased from day 1. Nothing on bloat visually yet, I'll report back if I encounter it, but did have increased gas. But I'm also taking TESTIFY PRO which has forskolin which always tears me up. So most likely that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw this. Nice little comparison. But one week isn't enough time ;) my original plan was to do 4 weeks of MassMax XT then take a 3 week break and do an 8 week run of MassMax XT with ArA...but...I kept my run going for 8 weeks lol.

I hope you enjoy the product! I haven't used Org1n before so I'm curious to see how it compares. Maybe it will be something I can take in the future. Good luck!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice comparison and I was definitely looking at these supps but will be starting my cut diet in May so
will be considering one of these for next fall but MassMax XT so far is getting the edge since I haven't
seen much posted yet about stomach issues with this supp but will be tuning into this thread for more
feedback.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice comparison and I was definitely looking at these supps but will be starting my cut diet in May so
will be considering one of these for next fall but MassMax XT so far is getting the edge since I haven't
seen much posted yet about stomach issues with this supp but will be tuning into this thread for more
feedback.
When people talk about stomach issues, it's usually from forskolin.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to see more actual objective comparisons and feedback on both of these supps that the OP mentioned. Of course I've tried Origin. It was my favorite of all the OL releases last year. I ran 3 months and took 2 months off. I'm looking forward to being back on it next month. I have not tried Massmax yet.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love to see more actual objective comparisons and feedback on both of these supps that the OP mentioned. Of course I've tried Origin. It was my favorite of all the OL releases last year. I ran 3 months and took 2 months off. Let us king forward to being back on it next month. I have not tried Massmax yet.
Yeah... I hear ya! I really was impressed with ORIG1N, so I am truly not happy that it does not seem to agree with my system. So far so good with MassMax in that regard..

theatb

Awards
Yeah... I hear ya! I really was impressed with ORIG1N, so I am truly not happy that it does not seem to agree with my system. So far so good with MassMax in that regard..
I must say I was impressed with it due to sleep and recovery. Ever since getting off of it I have missed that amazing sleep.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
feedback.
Make sure you check out some of the current, unsponsored logs. Also, be on the lookout for more logs as we selected three people to log MassMax XT

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first few doses of origin gave me real bad gas, like lethal, but after a couple days it passed. Digestion seems to be more normalized, whereas before it was extremely random. I can tear through a pizza buffet and have little to no bloat, and whatever bloat I do have subsides pretty quick. Wake up very lean.

I'm in a significant surplus in PCT and not gaining much, if any, fat. Strength continues to climb every week. Power days are almost always a new PR and hyperdays tend to be more reps at a higher weight every week.

I can't comment on sleep. I have a sleep number, which is a fancy air mattress, and my bhole of a cat chewed a hole in the air tubes. Sleep has been awful for the last month or so. Hard to fall asleep even on Benadryl and I wake up pretty sore. New bed should be delivered tomorrow, so maybe in a week or two I can give better feedback.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The first few doses of origin gave me real bad gas, like lethal, but after a couple days it passed. Digestion seems to be more normalized, whereas before it was extremely random. I can tear through a pizza buffet and have little to no bloat, and whatever bloat I do have subsides pretty quick. Wake up very lean.

I'm in a significant surplus in PCT and not gaining much, if any, fat. Strength continues to climb every week. Power days are almost always a new PR and hyperdays tend to be more reps at a higher weight every week.

I can't comment on sleep. I have a sleep number, which is a fancy air mattress, and my bhole of a cat chewed a hole in the air tubes. Sleep has been awful for the last month or so. Hard to fall asleep even on Benadryl and I wake up pretty sore. New bed should be delivered tomorrow, so maybe in a week or two I can give better feedback.
We have Sleep Number and hate it. Such a scam. We bought the adjustable bed and the stupid "massaging frame."

Not to hijack thread, but what did you switch to?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have Sleep Number and hate it. Such a scam. We bought the adjustable bed and the stupid "massaging frame."

Not to hijack thread, but what did you switch to?
Ours wasn't bad. It was the memory foam version. It was still pretty comfy after three years. Some days I need a firmer bed and I enjoyed that flexibility. But lately it just feels like I've been hit my a train. Whole body is sore and she's been waking up sore, too. Even our dog sleeps on the floor or hijacks our pillows lol.

A memory foam bed on Amazon. Sleep Innovations Shiloh model. I had the queen size at my old apartment before my girlfriend moved down here with me. I loved it, and so did she when she came down to visit. Minus the fact it was two of us on a queen. When she moved down here we brought the king size sleep number lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ours wasn't bad. It was the memory foam version. It was still pretty comfy after three years. Some days I need a firmer bed and I enjoyed that flexibility. But lately it just feels like I've been hit my a train. Whole body is sore and she's been waking up sore, too. Even our dog sleeps on the floor or hijacks our pillows lol.

A memory foam bed on Amazon. Sleep Innovations Shiloh model. I had the queen size at my old apartment before my girlfriend moved down here with me. I loved it, and so did she when she came down to visit. Minus the fact it was two of us on a queen. When she moved down here we brought the king size sleep number lol.
Cool I'll check it out thanks. We have the memory foam sleep# and to me I'm convinced it feels like an air mattress. Had it about 6 years.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol just got a private message from xtyler because of my post above and his private message was giving me negative reputation points along with a veiled threat. Getting ridiculous now can Admin step in here please?
Although I'm sure I'll get called biased - you could have handled this without stirring the pot. Why not just PM admin?

Cool I'll check it out thanks. We have the memory foam sleep# and to me I'm convinced it feels like an air mattress. Had it about 6 years.
It's suggested you replace your mattress every 8 years. Maybe yours is just getting to that age? But I agree with you in that I'd never purchase another sleep number again lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I stopped my run on MassMax XT as of last night after nearly approaching the 1 month mark. I was not particularly logging the product and I don't have any impressive numbers to post. I really just wanted to get a feel for the product as I was very curious about it. What shined for me were the pumps and muscle fullness.

The reason I feel I must stop using this right now is due to the greatest strength of this product..increased appetite! I have never taken anything that increased my appetite this much. Last night I literally ate for 2 hours and I still wasn't satisfied. Obviously great if you are bulking! I happen to now be committed to a cut...so the insatiable appetite is not going to work for me at this time. I am definitely going to come back to this product after summer though and discover all that it can do..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I stopped my run on MassMax XT as of last night after nearly approaching the 1 month mark. I was not particularly logging the product and I don't have any impressive numbers to post. I really just wanted to get a feel for the product as I was very curious about it. What shined for me were the pumps and muscle fullness.

The reason I feel I must stop using this right now is due to the greatest strength of this product..increased appetite! I have never taken anything that increased my appetite this much. Last night I literally ate for 2 hours and I still wasn't satisfied. Obviously great if you are bulking! I happen to now be committed to a cut...so the insatiable appetite is not going to work for me at this time. I am definitely going to come back to this product after summer though and discover all that it can do..
Oh man! What a good problem to have! Hate to see you discontinue it, but I totally understand. Now you know it works for you and you can run it for 8 weeks next time and even stack it with some of your other natty anabolics like AlphaMax XT, Anabeta Elite and/or ArA. Good luck with your cut! Are you going to be using anything for your cut supplement wise?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh man! What a good problem to have! Hate to see you discontinue it, but I totally understand. Now you know it works for you and you can run it for 8 weeks next time and even stack it with some of your other natty anabolics like AlphaMax XT, Anabeta Elite and/or ArA. Good luck with your cut! Are you going to be using anything for your cut supplement wise?
You ready for the list..haha! So I am back on FD2 (1 in morning/1 at night), 1 EP1C Unleashed PWO

Myokem Alphadex
Evomuse BMP
OL Assass1nate
OL Super-7 (may be replacing that with Invictus)
OL IGNIT3 (only 3 pills due to Assass1nate)
Genome Oxy Shredz Elite
Occasionally change things up and take Performax OxyMax XT

Evomuse AMMO before bed (great sleep!)

Also experimenting with working in Cardarine (despite not being able to tolerate it in the past)
Will be purchasing Innovapharm Enduralean (will only use that in the morning)

Nootropimax thrown in here and there as well!

(Some of this is subject to change - kind of experimenting a bit)

Yes...I am a bit crazy :crackhead: