epi plex m test???

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Ive read through some threads and really want to try something different. M-TEST and EPI PLEX...Advice on how to run the 2 please. Im natural and all purus dpolled out. Want to spice things up.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That would be a nice stack .. I went to Xgels + Mtest route and had great results .. but epiplex -(-)epi is awesome ..

Mtest - split into 2 doses .. breakfast / dinner with meals
Epi-Plex - pre workout 1-2caps.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks. ive never used epi..hell ive got some x factor i could throw in

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Nutriverse has a good deal but i need like 4 of these stacks..bunch of fellow gym rats want in..any bulknbuys available?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutriverse has a good deal but i need like 4 of these stacks..bunch of fellow gym rats want in..any bulknbuys available?
4 stacks would give you 12 total bottles
$280/12=$23/bottle that's a nice deal
Volvo140G is there a coupon you can provide to help out beast mode on top of it ?

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
both have different MOI, sounds like a great stack. just got my bottle of M-Test today going to try this out for the next few weeks.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The great thing about epi plex is that it's a no prop blend. You know exactly how much you are getting. m Test has had stellar reviews thus far and it will only continue. This is a great stack OP!

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
curious the stack comes with 2 mtest and one epi...run the mtest back to back and the epi with the first bottle?

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
is it add 2 to the cart and get the epi? that would be adding 8 mtest to get the 4 epi??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Running this stack right now for the first time. Just started this week. Looking forward to it kicking in soon!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The great thing about epi plex is that it's a no prop blend. You know exactly how much you are getting. m Test has had stellar reviews thus far and it will only continue. This is a great stack OP!
What is better, epi plex or follidrone 2.0

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is better, epi plex or follidrone 2.0
Both great products. Try them both and see which one you like better. Epi plex is straight epi and you know exactly what you are getting. Follidrone is a prop blend but has more ingredients

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! Let us know how it treated you!

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Well honestly im unsure if its placebo or what but two caps epi-plex preworkout did something. Hell of endurance. Same preworkout ive been using (1/3 scoop god of rage, 1/2 sccop hyde, 1/2 scoop condense)..My partner and I did chest and both seemed to have a little more push than normal. Probably too early to tell i guess. So far dosing the m-test 3 caps AM and 3 caps PM..Thanks again to all of you for the prior input on this stack by the way.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well honestly im unsure if its placebo or what but two caps epi-plex preworkout did something.
Hell of endurance. Same preworkout ive been using (1/3 scoop god of rage, 1/2 sccop hyde, 1/2 scoop condense)..My partner and
I did chest and both seemed to have a little more push than normal. Probably too early to tell i guess. So far dosing the m-test 3 caps
AM and 3 caps PM..Thanks again to all of you for the prior input on this stack by the way.
Epi-Plex will definitely have that effect on users that respond well to epi ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just had a massive brain fart and dosed my epi plex at 5 caps. I meant to dose it at 3 (have run it at 2 many times, wanted to see if I could tell a difference dosing it higher) and last night I ran out of caps and was hella confused. Then I did the math and realized I was dosing it at 5, which makes a bottle last 12 days LOL. No idea how I ****ed that up.

On the bright side, 5 caps was INSANE. Pumps were out of this world. I was actually kind of confused while running epi how 3 caps could be so much better than 2. But now that I realized I was running 5 it all makes sense. 5 caps definitely isn't affordable but damn it was fun!

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Well its only been 2 days on my first ever epi run and wow! Ive only dosed the 2 caps but my endurance is jacked! Will it continue to have this effect? The last two workouts have been incredible! 5 caps 1500mg..wow i can only imagine...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your insane warbird lol

2 Epi plex worked great for me, did try 3 although did feel a lil bit more energy .. went down to 2 .. I would say 2-3 is more then enough for experienced used

Stack Epi plex with xgels .. oh my lord

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well honestly im unsure if its placebo or what but two caps epi-plex preworkout did something. Hell of endurance. Same preworkout ive been using (1/3 scoop god of rage, 1/2 sccop hyde, 1/2 scoop condense)..My partner and I did chest and both seemed to have a little more push than normal. Probably too early to tell i guess. So far dosing the m-test 3 caps AM and 3 caps PM..Thanks again to all of you for the prior input on this stack by the way.
Oh nice good stack .. yea Epi you will feel early .. mtest give it around 7-10days .. and you will notice it

Keep us posted

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doesnt get much better than an epi plex/xgels/mtest combo I will tell you that. As far as natural gains go

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your insane warbird lol

2 Epi plex worked great for me, did try 3 although did feel a lil bit more energy .. went down to 2 .. I would say 2-3 is more then enough for experienced used

Stack Epi plex with xgels .. oh my lord
I didn't mean to dose it at 1500mg lol. Was shooting for 900 but had probably the worst brain fart of my life. No idea how I kept taking 5 when I knew I was supposed to be taking 3... :pat: :pat: :pat:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't mean to dose it at 1500mg lol. Was shooting for 900 but had probably the worst brain fart of my life. No idea how I kept taking 5 when I knew I was supposed to be taking 3... :pat: :pat: :pat:
its ok, im starting go fund me account to put you through math101 again.

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
Well on day 7 of the epi-plex/m-test stack. So far endurance is through the roof! Both of my buddies conquer that something is different. Appetite is up. I think because of the extra gym output. Im on a six day split and today being my off day, it was rough. I was ready to get after it the second I woke up. Took that out on my gf which is another area that is kicked in. Holding at 190lbs. I had read a previous log about a cat that had about the same build as I and dropped a little weight. Im personally just trying to lean bulk till Im bigger than the side of my house. Since my group n I started a handfull of others have gotten on the train. Ive already ordered more and need a load of month 2 for everyone in a couple of weeks. So far so good.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well on day 7 of the epi-plex/m-test stack. So far endurance is through the roof! Both of my buddies conquer that something is different. Appetite is up. I think because of the extra gym output. Im on a six day split and today being my off day, it was rough. I was ready to get after it the second I woke up. Took that out on my gf which is another area that is kicked in. Holding at 190lbs. I had read a previous log about a cat that had about the same build as I and dropped a little weight. Im personally just trying to lean bulk till Im bigger than the side of my house. Since my group n I started a handfull of others have gotten on the train. Ive already ordered more and need a load of month 2 for everyone in a couple of weeks. So far so good.
Yea buddy! Real life experience as to the effectiveness of the epi plex/m test combo!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear.

BEASTMODE!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol @ "bigger than the side of my house"