AIO Pre-Workout thread

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
I figured that since threads regarding "Best Pwo" or "Best pump Pwo" etc. are a dime a dozen and seem to pop up every other day, why not create a sticky/poll for members to go to that includes a ranking of favorite pre workouts based on a stimulant category as well as a pump category and rank them based on user feedback. I'd prefer that no supplement reps vote. No disrespect but I'd like to keep it as impartial as possible. I'd be willing to get it started. I need people to chime in with their favorite PWO's along with the category it belongs i.e. Pump / Stimulant and then I can create the polls in the thread. Your thoughts? I figure by doing this we can make 1 thread for people to go to to read user feedback about different PWO supplements.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
this will never work tho as new products come out and old ones are dc'd or reformulated all the time. your poll would only be valid for like a week at a time

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
this will never work tho as new products come out and old ones are dc'd or reformulated all the time. your poll would only be valid for like a week at a time
You have a point. So maybe not a poll, but perhaps a thread dedicated to PWO discussion. Unless there's one already.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Well, wth this thread may or may not take off but I will comment on my favorites. As far as a pump pwo goes, PES High Volume has been my favorite. Nitrates and hydromax make for a great pump and muscle fullness. The stimulant side of pre workouts I have to lean towards Dust extreme. 2nd would be Mesomorph.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You have a point. So maybe not a poll, but perhaps a thread dedicated to PWO discussion. Unless there's one already.
every thread is a preworkout discussion haha.. yo mentioned it yourself in the OP. nobody is gonna read through 10824508624 comments to find what they want even if theyre all in one thread. Same thing applies, much of it will be outdated in days - weeks.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
every thread is a preworkout discussion haha.. yo mentioned it yourself in the OP. nobody is gonna read through 10824508624 comments to find what they want even if theyre all in one thread. Same thing applies, much of it will be outdated in days - weeks.
Well, I meant well :D

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Some reps don't read the OP half the time anyway.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some reps don't read the OP half the time anyway.
half, thats pretty generous haha. 99% of threads: "I want a non stim, non ph" - answers: "heres our high stim pre!" "enjoy this groundbreaking ph!" haha

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread will not do anything. Half the people who post anything don't want to read anything and just have their specific question answered. (obvious by the lack of search function, repetitive topics about nothing, and people posting about PHs in the supplement section)

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
half, thats pretty generous haha. 99% of threads: "I want a non stim, non ph" - answers: "heres our high stim pre!" "enjoy this groundbreaking ph!" haha
Q: "I need a good multivitamin for my health"
A: "Well,I suggest you use our Superdrol. It may not necessarily make you healthier, but users have posted that they have gained strength and size on this"