just curious whats worked and what to avoid

thanks

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's going to be alot of different opinions on this topic.

How old are you? Are you having issues in the libido department?

I prefer all in one options like Alphamax XT or M-Test. I saw nice libido boost on each product. I personally prefer Alphamax XT due to the addition of F95, which works great for me for fat loss, however both pack a great libido boost. Especially if you are over 35 like me.

Other ingredients would be plain old Tribulus. It's a nice cheap addition.

Evomuse Gut Health Ultimate has kicked my libido into high gear. It's a prebiotic/proboitic and there seems to be a connection to Libido. Sounds weird, but the creator said it's relevant.

Also, check out the thread called Ultimate Sexual Weekend Stack. Start at newest posts and start reading backwards. You will learn about all kinds of cool stuff.

TSMilliner

Awards
I always really like Tropinol XP for libido. Also good for increased pump and vascularity. It really kicks in after the first week libido wise,

Haven't tried it yet, but also really like the profile of M-test as recommended above.

compan

compan

Awards
I always really like Tropinol XP for libido. Also good for increased pump and vascularity. It really kicks in after the first week libido wise,

Haven't tried it yet, but also really like the profile of M-test as recommended above.
Tropinol XP is a good one. I also noticed a bump from APE.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
L-Dopa and Long Jack are both great bulk ingredients for libido, and both are found in Alphamax XT. As mentioned above, Alphamax XT is a solid product to help increase natural test and libido; and it also contains a natural AI to limit cortisol and estrogen.

I would also be curious to know your age. Have you had any issues with libido recently?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tropinol XP is a good one. I also noticed a bump from APE.
the 1st 3 times I used APE I loved it and recommended it a lot....the last 2 times results were not nearly as good, I don't recommend it anymore.

I've yet to use tropinal xp, but it is on my list to try.

atm I am on day 7 of m-test/bulbine, so far improved sleep and mood and today noticed a bump in libido.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hell yeah...lots of love for fadogia!!!
The old Bioforge Promax formulated by THEHUGE (@xtyler on these forums) was the single biggest libido boost ive ever gotten from a supplement. Main ingredient was Fadogia. Adding maca to any REAL Fadogia product makes me insatiable

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The old Bioforge Promax formulated by THEHUGE (@xtyler on these forums) was the single biggest libido boost ive ever gotten from a supplement. Main ingredient was Fadogia. Adding maca to any REAL Fadogia product makes me insatiable
I was a fan of the old bps maca, good stuff. been thinking of trying the Olympus labs maca.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was a fan of the old bps maca, good stuff. been thinking of trying the Olympus labs maca.
Bought tons of the BPS Maca when it went on sale when they discontinued. Found bottles for $14. Have yet to try the OL version

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bought tons of the BPS Maca when it went on sale when they discontinued. Found bottles for $14. Have yet to try the OL version
yup...get in on sales and save a lot of cash...the OL maca is $24, when they have those half off sales $12---I think they are having one of those sales now, going to check if the 'essential' line up is included in that 50% off sale???????

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there are many things to consider. But, if you fear stress is putting a damper on the libido, you may want to look at Invictus.

I was really impressed at how many reviewers said it was the best libido boost they'd ever had. Stress does kill all things...

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
The OG Bio Forge Pro Max was the best natty tbooster I have ever used.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Never tried it, but I have heard that 500mg test enanthate should do the trick. :laugh:

I have used tongkat ali + horny goat weed (icariin 50%) with good results. And other supplements that not necessarily has libido as it primary function, just a nice "side effect".

Testruction from Evomuse looks solid though. Tongkat ali, butea superba, maca and other good stuff.
Testruction + icariin 40-50% would probably be great for libido.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/290527-2017-arnold-sale.html

We've got BOGO on OL Ashwagandha and Maca, they'd be a nice cost effective place to start. There's also BLR Viron, a high end Long jack product. Performax has Alphamax XT which offers a STRONG profile. CEL Mtest has been garnering some great reviews (I'm on it now, good chit!). Evomuse Testruction has its fans too! All on sale plus lots more at Nutriverse, til March 22nd!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
In my experience!
Formestane was awesome! always pull :D

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Top 3 Libido sups I've used...

Butea Superba
BLR Viron
SNS M-Test

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll have to second the alphamax xt and blr viron. Both solid otc test boosters.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For women Red Maca and men I have read Black Maca. Examine.com agrees it raises libido with linked studies.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Swanson's Horny Goat Weed will definitely get you there.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
DAA works when you use the aspartate version. The acid version doesn't at all work. The positive studies use calcium D aspartate and the failures use d aspartic acid.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAA works when you use the aspartate version. The acid version doesn't at all work. The positive studies use calcium D aspartate and the failures use d aspartic acid.
Ive been seeing this line of argument bandied about in defence of DAA. What proof/evidence do you have that the aspartate version raises test? and is this in healthy resistance trained individuals or hypogonadal males?

If youre saying it can boost libido thats one thing, but if your assertion is it increases test then good to back up your assertion. I think youve made some bold claims in a previous post without any supporting data/facts

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I recently tried a new maca from a company called Madre Nature. It was fantastic. They are a family owned smaller business, but their products have been good, especially their Black Maca. Definitely worth a shot if your a fan of Maca.

My libido, energy, and mood we're all a lot better with this product.

DON'T TAKE MY KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS!!!

Bench Press 225x17 275x10 300x5

compan

compan

Awards
the 1st 3 times I used APE I loved it and recommended it a lot....the last 2 times results were not nearly as good, I don't recommend it anymore.

I've yet to use tropinal xp, but it is on my list to try.

atm I am on day 7 of m-test/bulbine, so far improved sleep and mood and today noticed a bump in libido.
I'm not sure if it has changed much, but when I used APE, it was about 4 years ago? I haven't tried it recently at all so maybe it's been changed?

Definitely give Tropinol a shot. I remember doing that Test Explosion stack iFN offered years ago with Tropiniol, Testabolin and Intimidate SRT. I loved that whole combo.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you will find M Test to do the job- helps with libido with SEVERAL ungreds used
What does this mean? Tried to google it, came up empty.
im pretty sure its just a typo....

he probably meant it uses several libido boosting ingredients

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
anyone reporting acne that have used maca?