USP winning my cupboard space, whos winnign yours?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
So after multiple samples and purchases from other companies, Im seeing a trend in my cupboard - USP are dominating my cupboard and are now the benchmark. Ive tried samples from all major players, poor results from bulk UK stuff despite good attempts.

Despite being in the uk and harder to source, im seeing no better than USP for:

* My Pre-workout (jack3d 3d, new one... everything esle is too stim heavy or wont let me sleep or tastes like *ss, this tastes amazing, not sweet and good middl egorund.
* My nonstim preworkout (AMAZING btw) - Max REPS + Nitro - taste again amazing and i couldnt believe the endurance and ingrediants list.

My BCAA was with mutant, not bad but too sweet and makes me feel sicky, adding in some sour apple Controlled labs Green Mag makes it bearable
So, BCAA probably going to be USP next...

Creatine currently UNIVERSAL/Green MAG (love taste and pump)/ Mutant kong/USN as Im using up what I have, again checking out USP to see what they can offer

Creatine possibly going to be green mag or USP for the long term.

What about you? What fillign your shelf?

I like PES stuff but the value isnt there - still got some original Alphamine and it Erase was good to me, so keen to try their High Volume

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mostly Olympus Labs and Controlled Labs.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on what category.

Protein - PES Select and USP Labs Modern Protein. I would say it is 60/40 Select though

General Health - Controlled Labs, Swanson, Evomuse

Creatine - PowerMax XT

Stim Pre workout - I have many that I rotate based on the stim content so I don't have one in particular I go to there

Non Stim - VasoMax

JohnP.

JohnP.

Awards
It depends on what category.

Protein - PES Select and USP Labs Modern Protein. I would say it is 60/40 Select though

General Health - Controlled Labs, Swanson, Evomuse

Creatine - PowerMax XT

Stim Pre workout - I have many that I rotate based on the stim content so I don't have one in particular I go to there

Non Stim - VasoMax
I really like the taste of Chocolate Modern Protein and I have been wanting to try the Carmel Cookie Stix. Have you triet it and if so how does it taste?

compan

compan

Awards
I'm looking at a bunch of iForce, Gaspari and ISO-100

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Protein - MAN Sports, Scivation, PES, Animal Whey, MTS, Rule 1, USP Labs Modern Protein

BCAA - Scivation Xtend/Xtend Perform, CL Purple Wraath, USP Labs Modern BCAA, MAN Iso-Amino, Animal Juiced Aminos

Pre-workout:
Stim --> OL Conqu3r Unleashed, Scivation Quake, AEN Steel Edge, CL White Rapids
Non Stim --> USP Max Reps, Preformax Vasomax, Chaos and Pain PermaSwole

General Health:

CL Orange Triad (Multi)
CL OxiMega (Fishoil)
Evomuse Gut health (Probiotic)
Super Enzymes (NOW)
D3 5000 IU (NOW)

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mostly stuff I can't mention here

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have yet to try High Volume?!

Seriously missing out sir.

My stash is a healthy mix right now but my Select protein stash dwarfs the rest

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Scivation, Gaspari, and a couple of Cellucor products. I am lacking in diversity

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scivation, Gaspari, and a couple of Cellucor products. I am lacking in diversity
Sometimes you don't need diversity. Out of the dozens of supplement companies out there, I only use a select few. This is based off quality, price and customer service.

pbandy1

Awards
A little bit of Biotest, Pure Encapsulations and Life Extension.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I find if i like two products i make myself like the rest... anyone else find that/

otherwsie its exhausting starting over finding a product for each category.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Almost entirely Olympus Labs for me (ORIG1N, TR1UMPH, TEST1FY, K1NGS BLOOD, CONQU3R, IGNIT3).

Occasionally I'll pick up something extra like Follidrone 2.0 or EP1C when they are on sale.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performax Labs
Evomuse
SNS
PES

That's about it currently.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes you don't need diversity. Out of the dozens of supplement companies out there, I only use a select few. This is based off quality, price and customer service.
This is true. I've kind of narrowed it down to products that I'll use consistently and repeatedly over the years.

CompeteNPC

CompeteNPC

Banned
Awards
Protein - PEScience Select Peanut Butter Cookie and Snickerdoodle. Allmax Cinnamon French Toast and JYM Red Velvet Cupcake.

Pre workout - Blackstone Labs Dust V2, Performix IONI, Evogen Nutrition EVP Extreme. MPA Supplements Celluvol.

Multi Vitamin : Evogen Nutrition EVOVITE

BCAA : Scivation Xtend

Fish Oil : Advocare

CLA/Carnitine : BPI Sports

Fat Burner Thermogenic : Original formula Alphamine by PEScience

Creatine : Bodybuilding.com Foundation series

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
True Nutrition, controlled labs, chaos and pain, PES select, and a very heavy portion of USP Labs. It seems like whenever I start running low they drop a stupid cheap sale and I fill back up again. Vanilla modern protein is by far the best I've had.

Also life extension and swanson

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No cabinet space, most of my closet is Mr Supps Whey Isolate, with some humapro, chain'd out mixed in....a few lg and gaspari products as well

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Which cabinet full we talking about here lol. Got a cabinet full of daily essentials, a bookcase full of pre workouts and aminos, a closet full of about 40 lbs of protein, a suitcase full of extra/stockpile daily essentials, 3 boxes full of natty anabolics/fat burners/topicals, and 4 drawers full of non natty/cycle assist supps ;)

Yomo

Yomo

Awards
  • Established
Only thing I'd consider a staple would be Green Mag for creatine...everything else is whatever's on sale...only use Pre w/o's twice a week, and just bought MP Assault for $16.99 30 servings..I go with Vitamin Shoppe Whey Tech 24 every time it's BOGO 1/2 off, usually buy 20lbs every time...otherwise spend 99.9% of my money on quality food.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carbs - UK bulk supplier
Protein - Dutch bulk supplier
Creatine - olimp/UK bulk supplier
Amino acids - UK/Dutch bulk supplier
Vitamins, etc. - Son of a Swan
Natural "performance" enhancers - OL, Performaxx, Myokem, etc. I like to switch around
- Adaptogens - different specialized sellers

Btw I tried a lot of brands, etc. and I sincerely question that you got less results with bulk suppliers. There are many reputable companies out there with COA and lab tests.

If you prefer PES or whatever brand for its taste, etc. go for it, but I don't believe that it will make a "significant" change with regard to performance