Best type of prohormone now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austinstarkey

Awards
I'm going to start out with my stats and goals. I am 5'10 200lbs and have lifted for 4 year 1-2 times a day with one day off a week. I've taken 1 and 4 andro rde and didnt have very good results. I took Epistane before and had decent gains but I was looking to try something different. So what's the best prohormone out there? I'm looking to be weighing around 220 at the end of cycle and hopefully keep at least half. I play football in college and am not worried about drug tests. As of now I'm lifting twice a day and doing sprints around 2000 meters total.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the strongest prohormone available right now is 1-andro IMO. My product of choice is 1-Testosterone by Hi-Tech Pharma because it has 110mg/srv and comes with the cyclosome delivery which significantly increases bioavailability and absorption.

User reviews on it at as little as 2/day are phenomenal.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can still get DMZ, Msten, or Trest. All much stronger than 1-andro.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Due to being in UK i still have access to Superdrol. Msten and M1T,

Halodrol, older version at 100mg per day with Tr3n at 90mg has worked well for lean mass in the past.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
A 1-andro and 4-andro stack is your best bet! Run 8 weeks, 300-400mg each, every day

1-andro by itself is nasty with low libido and high lethargy.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats up OP?

In november last year you stated you had ran a 1 and 4 andro cycle, which gave you mininal results apparently. Youve also run epistane since then?

Austinstarkey

Awards
Yeah man I had a decent run with epi and I didn't really care for the 1 and 4 andro, but I also had a lower dose so that's probably why I had miminal gains.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah man I had a decent run with epi and I didn't really care for the 1 and 4 andro, but I also had a lower dose so that's probably why I had miminal gains.
What have your PCTs consisted of?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read the forum descriptions and rules.

Status