Post-Surgery Recomp Stack

Rynamite

Awards
Looking to cut/recomp after a hernia surgery in December (thought I could move a tree off of a mountain biking trail by hand...). I was down for the count for 6 weeks or so, sitting around drinking IPA's, and managed to gain 10 lbs and lose a lot of strength.

In the last 8 weeks I've lost 11 lbs and gained my strength back. Diet is on point (keto), training is solid (weights, heavy bag work, spin bike, rowing machine) and I'm starting to feel good again.

I'm looking to add a stack to help me along for the next 12 weeks. Here are my stats:

33 years old
215 lbs 5'11"
Been lifting/working out for 17 years.

Taking Whey and Creatine, and just added Reduce XT 2 weeks ago. I was having trouble sleeping, always tired, couldn't concentrate etc. It seems to be helping and I look leaner.

In the past the only experience I've had with any other supps were a run of DAA, Shift, and Erase years ago.

Here's what I was thinking. Please tell me what you'd change:

4 Weeks:
R-Andro Shred (Androsterone and 7-keto)
Estro Strike or another E blocker
Protex or another PH Support

4 Weeks PCT (Post Cycle 3x or other)

4 Weeks Alpha Lean - 7

Thoughts?

*If this should be in the PH/PS forum, please move. I wasn't sure.

Last edited:
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for PCT check out Novedex XT. should be some good reviews going up soon

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
If you going to do it, run a stack for 8-weeks. PHs kick in full force around week 3, so 4 weeks would be selling yourself short. Also, I read a couple logs on AM about R-Andro Shred, it honestly didn't seem that great. Although I'm natty now, running Olympus Labs andro 1 & EPI is going to be one of your best recomp stacks out there. After a 2 month run, I was as hard a nails, everything just popped, endurance was through the roof, and strength went up a little. I managed to control my diet, and stayed at the exact same weight.

Another option is to do a natty stack, maybe something like AlphaMaxXT, anabeta, & a thurmo of your choice... staggered.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I should also mentioned FD2, I ran it once, it was not bad... A lot of people responded very well to it. It helped me remain lean while taking in more cal.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed if you're going with a cycle route, go 8 weeks. Others can chime in better than I on what andros to use at what ratios/amounts (lots of good knowledgeable guys here). On that non-hormonal side (even though the andros are very tame), when BMP is back in stock, check that out -- good for recomping.

Rynamite

Awards
If you going to do it, run a stack for 8-weeks. PHs kick in full force around week 3, so 4 weeks would be selling yourself short. Also, I read a couple logs on AM about R-Andro Shred, it honestly didn't seem that great. Although I'm natty now, running Olympus Labs andro 1 & EPI is going to be one of your best recomp stacks out there. After a 2 month run, I was as hard a nails, everything just popped, endurance was through the roof, and strength went up a little. I managed to control my diet, and stayed at the exact same weight.

Another option is to do a natty stack, maybe something like AlphaMaxXT, anabeta, & a thurmo of your choice... staggered.
Alright, now I'm leaning toward 1-Andro and Epi as you suggest, and possibly adding 4-andro as well. Would I be good with AlphaMaxXT and a PCT after 8 weeks? Reduce XT during or after? And did you take an AI?

plang1234

plang1234

Awards
for PCT check out Novedex XT. should be some good reviews going up soon
i bought some saturday, and so far, so good. Just using the eye test, my nips are much tighter than when running 75mgs of arimistane. It looks to be a very effective OTC AI. I usually have mild puffiness when running "super HRT" and it eliminated it in two days

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i bought some saturday, and so far, so good. Just using the eye test, my nips are much tighter than when running 75mgs of arimistane. It looks to be a very effective OTC AI. I usually have mild puffiness when running "super HRT" and it eliminated it in two days
thats a huge initial review, keep the updates coming!

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear! Please keep us posted. We are trying to get some logs going on here for Novedex XT but it's been a little slow out of the gate. So any feedback at all is greatly appreciated!

-Spaz

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Alright, now I'm leaning toward 1-Andro and Epi as you suggest, and possibly adding 4-andro as well. Would I be good with AlphaMaxXT and a PCT after 8 weeks? Reduce XT during or after? And did you take an AI?
No need for andro4 in a recomp, 1&epi will dry you out. Reduce XT would not be needed on cycle as andro1&epi have virtually 0 estrogen sides. I would snag some on cycle (aromicare or whatever you pick). AlphaMaxXT would be good in your PCT, but I would recommend Kings Blood and a SERM (clomid) for 4 weeks. If you want to run AlphMax add it during the 4th week to act as a bridge. Don't stack it with clomid, it would be virtually useless.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can run AlphaMax XT during your PCT for its testboosting, cortisol control and libido boosting effects. But you should run it with a SERM. No SERM, no cycle.