Forskolin?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am looking for a single ingredient to enhance the benefits of a recomp is forskolin the best option?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am looking for a single ingredient to enhance the benefits of a recomp is forskolin the best option?
Yes, that or ArA. Forskolin is probably cheaper, olympus labs sells forslean at a good price.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin is a solid option for sure. X gels cost slightly more, but is also a useful ingredient to have on a recomp.

I think if you were keaning toward forskolin, id run with that

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, that or ArA. Forskolin is probably cheaper, olympus labs sells forslean at a good price.
Agreed with this. Forskolin or ARA would be a great option. PES has forskolin as well.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity but why only single ingredient?
Great info in here. But I'm curious about rodherm 's question as well. Are you currently taking any other supplements? Or you're just looking for a single ingredient to add to your current stack?

Forskolin alone is great, but there are a few great products available that might be more beneficial on a recomp that also contain forskolin.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
It's the absolute best IMHO. The ****ting is the only issue. Increases water in the colon... I still do really well on it.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to get the best bang for my buck I figured I can purchase more of a singular product as opposed to a prop blend.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Trying to get the best bang for my buck I figured I can purchase more of a singular product as opposed to a prop blend.
You can get single ingredient Forskolin from both PES and OL I believe. But there are other sources for 20% Forskolin as well.

compan

compan

Awards
Yeah I'd say 100mg F95% is a solid option if you're going to use one.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Usually bulk will be the cheapest, but there are some products available that disclose the amount of forskolin, and provide the extract %. For example, Oxymax XT contains 25mg of F95 per cap, 60 caps per bottle. A product like this might be a few dollars more than bulk F95, but you're getting a lot more than straight forskolin. Just some food for thought

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin is a great option for a recomp.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

If you’re looking for a single ingredient, PES has forskolin. I have it and used it.

Also, you have supplements that are more complete such as AlphaMax XT and Myosynergy Elite, just to name a few. Those would also be good options for a recomp, not just for the forskolin, but also for the other ingredients that can aid in a recomp.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
It's the absolute best IMHO. The ****ting is the only issue. Increases water in the colon... I still do really well on it.
Buy 3 forslean jars, I'll do 3 months! I love forskolina! This is the first time I'll do 3 months in a row, I've always been 2 months old. 50mg per day.
Never tried over 50mg ...
Already I'm sure in the early days, I will have diarrhea, so that the intestine gets used to it, and then everything goes away.
I always got fast.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I bought Forslean OL, I'll take 50mg a day.
Are you recommended to take with food for a greater absorption?

I do not have breakfast in the morning (diet if 16/8) ...
Can I get to fast?

Is a preworkout dose important?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought Forslean OL, I'll take 50mg a day.
Are you recommended to take with food for a greater absorption?

I do not have breakfast in the morning (diet if 16/8) ...
Can I get to fast?

Is a preworkout dose important?
Taking it with food helps if you're finding the GI issues to be too much, but its best to take it on an empty stomach. Preworkout dose does not matter, take it whenever you want.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Assass1nate 2 cps + Forslean 1 cps + Genoflex 2 cps 10 minutes before eating, 2 times a day!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
In 1 month, when I add Ignit3, forskolina I take it with Ignit3, fresh morning, full extended fast, and preworkout!

Ignit3 3cps + Forslean 1cps just woke up
Ignit3 2cps + Forslean 1cps preworkout