Ephedrine question

Camaro1

Awards
Looking at cutting fat and maintaining muscle. I'm 40 years old 6'3 250 lbs about 20% bf. Current supps a preworkout w ephedrine 24mgs every morning and training fasted as I'm doing the lean gains 16/8 IF. I want to hold on to size and keep muscle bellies full I'm wondering if creatine 5 grams a day is ok w ephedrine and maybe better to keep them apart in timing. Also on test freak and whey nothing else.
Want to drop fat and keep muscle will creatine and ephedrine interact?
Any advice is great! Thank you

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Ephedrine extract is ok. There is a product at cvs or Walmart that has ephedra in it. It starts with a B but
I can't think of the name right now.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
no issues with creatine and eph. if you wanna make the e even better, stack some yohimbine with it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ephedrine extract is ok. There is a product at cvs or Walmart that has ephedra in it. It starts with a B but
I can't think of the name right now.
The only thing at Walmart or CVS that has actual Ephedrine that does anything - is behind the counter at the Pharmacy.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The only thing at Walmart or CVS that has actual Ephedrine that does anything - is behind the counter at the Pharmacy.
pretty sure he was trying to think of bronkaid (that B comment)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
pretty sure he was trying to think of bronkaid (that B comment)
Ah, ok - disregard then. I thought it was some OTC BS with "Ephedra Extract"... from the leaves of E. Nevadensis - which does nothing :D

Camaro1

Awards
Yup nasal decongestant lol and it's dirt cheap like 4-5$ for 50 pills

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Maybe you guys could risk trying to ship cross the border considering CAD is dirt cheap for Americans it'll probably only cost you 8 bucks for clean pure ephedrine hcl and if it gets destroyed it's no biggie not like you lost 50 bucks then you don't have to take the excess **** bronchaid comes with

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Maybe you guys could risk trying to ship cross the border considering CAD is dirt cheap for Americans it'll probably only cost you 8 bucks for clean pure ephedrine hcl and if it gets destroyed it's no biggie not like you lost 50 bucks then you don't have to take the excess **** bronchaid comes with
Actually easier to get it from the UK in my experience. Being 'right next door' - the Canadian shops scrutinize the crap out of orders for E and won't ship to the US.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Actually easier to get it from the UK in my experience. Being 'right next door' - the Canadian shops scrutinize the crap out of orders for E and won't ship to the US.
That's sucks man. I said that cause it's easy for me to get American products which is weird why they'd scrutinize Americans and the fact that the dollar is cheap for you guys you're also right next door for cheap shipping.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That's sucks man. I said that cause it's easy for me to get American products which is weird why they'd scrutinize Americans and the fact that the dollar is cheap for you guys you're also right next door for cheap shipping.
its cuz if the package gets siezed, people will always complain about the company they ordered from/shipped from and its makes them look bad and gives them a bad rep for not "helping" even though it was the guy ordering "illegal" items ha. people just wanna have someone else to blame

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
its cuz if the package gets siezed, people will always complain about the company they ordered from/shipped from and its makes them look bad and gives them a bad rep for not "helping" even though it was the guy ordering "illegal" items ha. people just wanna have someone else to blame
Makes sense

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Yea bronkaid is what I heard to get for ephedra. Besides that you got almost no shot getting it in the states. Unfortunately it's legal in Canada and U.K. But not here in the US.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Bronkaid is Epedrine Sulfate, Primatene is Ephedrine Hydrochloride - both synthetic forms of the Ephedra Alkaloids found in the stems of the Ephedra Sinica (Ma Huang) plant. HCL has a smidge bit more E, by weight, than Sulfate.

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
Sorry for hijacking the thread but can anyone comment on this ?

zion-labs-t5.jpg

JCR97

JCR97

Awards

View attachment 146229
Definitely don't take 2 capsules at a time unless you have a high tolerance for stimulants. I would run 1 cap as soon as you get up. If you don't feel overwhelmed with stimulants and your bedtime is at least 5h ahead go ahead and take another one.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

View attachment 146229
from doing a little research on Dr. Google, I was able to come up with this....

T5 Zion Labs Fat Burner Ingredients:

One Fatburner capsule of T5 Zion Labs Fat Burner contains 30 mg of the alkaloid ephedrine
(Ephedrin HCL), 250 mg caffeine, and 150 mg aspirin
. Ephedrine speeds up the heart rate,
thereby enhancing the metabolism and brings you into a sweat. Caffeine sends chemical
messages to the brain. These messages show the brain that you are satisfied. By discontent
fat reserves are created in the body – this effect is minimized. Aspirin relieves physical pain
due to its anti-inflammatory effects. This allows longer workouts or pre workouts are occupied.
T5 Zion Labs Fat Burner stimulate the body and thus facilitate the daily training. It can applied
more pressure and thus consumes more calories and body fat are rapidly burned. During training,
you feel more alert and it simply has more energy.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
1 cap of that, for sure...

Silly to make that a pre-mix IMO.

E HCl is so cheap and just as legal to attain as that is.

Plus taking aspirin with each dose is unnecessary. I'd avoid it overall unless your doctor suggests aspirin use.

1 upon waking, another 4-6 hours after, optionally again after that

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
I just wanted to know if someone on this forum has experience with mentioned product

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eca and creatine a few hours later. Yaé or naé
Creatine timing doesn't matter. Either way is fine with ec. I dose separate just because it's what works with my schedule.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There probably is one thing underground that I would never try and thats ephedrine because there is 99% probability that its tainted with something thats highly illegal.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
On top of that, how anyone could tell you to take 60mg of ephedrine in a single does is beyond me. Its either extremely under dosed, doesn't even have ephedrine in it, or they are completely stupid.

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
On top of that, how anyone could tell you to take 60mg of ephedrine in a single does is beyond me. Its either extremely under dosed, doesn't even have ephedrine in it, or they are completely stupid.
This ^^ ?

Cogy

Awards
Kaizen Eph works great. a bit expensive for UK but great EPH product.
T5 is a great product but it doesn't have 30mg EPH in it