Nutraplanet Order

ngozee

ngozee

Awards
How long does it take to get an order processed at Nutraplanet? My order (NP554081) has been "processing" since March 2nd. Is this unusual? Thanks for listening.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's not the experience I've ever had with them. Have you tried contacting them directly?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How long does it take to get an order processed at Nutraplanet? My order (NP554081) has been "processing" since March 2nd. Is this unusual? Thanks for listening.
Have you tried Emailing or calling in about your order?
Please Email me your NP Order #, What you got, and upload a picture of your invoice. I will make sure this is looked into immediately.
[email protected]

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Email sent. Thank you
I am going to get this looked into as soon as I can bud. Being a sunday I would expect first thing tomorrow when the guys step into office.
If I worked at the HQ or facility I could give you more insight right now, but since I do not work for NP the best I can do is be the eyes for CS related issues.
Ill do the best I can to get this sorted out for you!

ngozee

ngozee

Awards
I appreciate your efforts. I've waited 10 days another day won't hurt.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Strong logic to create a post in the supplement section on AM instead of just contacting Nutraplanet.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I appreciate your efforts. I've waited 10 days another day won't hurt.
Which brings me point to my first statement...
Did you ever email anyone? Did you call anyone?
If so when did you do this and how many times? If not you could always PM NutraPlanet15 to look into the issue, or always reach out to myself.
Even though I do not work for NutraPlanet I try and forward requests to the warehouse and see whats going on and getting to the bottom of it.

ngozee

ngozee

Awards
I don't know who you gentlemen are or why this is a problem. All I want to know is where my Order is. Have a nice day.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't know who you gentlemen are or why this is a problem. All I want to know is where my Order is. Have a nice day.
Its being expedited shipping to you for the mistake. You should of already got an email from NP Regarding it

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I love NP and it's the first site I visit and recommend, but I do find it odd that black friday deals are still advertised haha

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love NP and it's the first site I visit and recommend, but I do find it odd that black friday deals are still advertised haha
Don't we all wish for Black Friday deals everyday.:D