I need a fatburner no dmaa or similar crap

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm looking for a simple fat burner that is affected Brown adipose tissue is what I'm after to burn white adipose tissue will be burned as well. I switch from heavy lifting to cardio / CrossFit. I do not want anything with dmaa dmha dmae none of that crap. I had some serious psychological side effects from using things with dmaa. Any help would be appreciated

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been using Performax's Oxymax XT for a week or so. It's definitely a feel good product and doesn't crack me out at all. I'm really enjoying it so far?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
You seen Antaeus labs lipomorph? I like it and will be running a bottle next month. Also BRITE from evomuse for non-stim if not ignite from OL is gtg

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Ign1te gets me sweating hard due to the bat activity.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You seen Antaeus labs lipomorph? I like it and will be running a bottle next month. Also BRITE from evomuse for non-stim if not ignite from OL is gtg
beat me to it. This is where it's at.

Lipomorph and brite combined would make a killer non stim stack. Will hit white, brown, and beige fat without the stims. Currently running a bottle myself (been through about 8 bottles since its release.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/lipomorph-by-antaeus-labs

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been running a combo of Thyrocaps from SNS and Sizeslim weight loss support. Helped me drop 16# this last month.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Been using Performax's Oxymax XT for a week or so. It's definitely a feel good product and doesn't crack me out at all. I'm really enjoying it so far��
I used it before . Didn't see much from it. Good luck tho.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I love anaetus labs ! They used to have some pre ban **** i lived on .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
beat me to it. This is where it's at.

Lipomorph and brite combined would make a killer non stim stack. Will hit white, brown, and beige fat without the stims. Currently running a bottle myself (been through about 8 bottles since its release.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/lipomorph-by-antaeus-labs
Definitely my type of product here . No more stims for me . I developed a slight twitch from what I believe was a dmaa od

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I have been running a combo of Thyrocaps from SNS and Sizeslim weight loss support. Helped me drop 16# this last month.
I'm about to grab bottle of thyroid caps...what's the difference between the 3,3' and 3,5'

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the stim content? I dropped a lot of stims out of my daily consumption .
Ign1te has 300mg caffeine plus other stims. 5 caps dose, usually taken in 2 or 3 parts. As it includes full effective dose, you'll get better effects than most other products even if you drop to 4 caps.
Brite has been suggested and is a good non stim option.
Baiba is an option too.

My suggestion would be as much Ign1te that still feels good stim wise plus Brite or Baiba.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Any evomuse topical if that's practical, BRITE or Lipomorph.

My two favourite brands are Anteaus Labs and Evomuse and I would hands down suggest most anything from either of those

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whatchu mean broo?
Going through some older threads on here, seems lots of guys tried it every which way and the overwhelming conclusion was meh. Any natty supp is a bit of a gamble, but this ingredient looks moreso than others.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out Formutech Level II... No crazy stims like DMAA, DMHA, Eris, etc and a great thermogenic effect.

Other good options would be PES Shift or Evomuse Brite

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lipomorph is a great option. If you haven't tried it i'd definitely recommend picking up a bottle and giving it a shot.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love anaetus labs ! They used to have some pre ban **** i lived on .
Until they butchered Achilles with V3 which is garbage compared to V2 and never addressed the issue, never sent warning, nothing.

People have been waiting since January for Anaetus to explain...nothing.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Level II is fantastic, plus you can use it as a pre workout if need be

Lipodrene is a great fat burner, since there are 1000 verisons of it. Look for the Lipodrene Ephedra Free - NO DMAA, NO Ephedra. Only 100mg of caffeine per tablet

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
You looking for a stimulant based fat burner or non stim. I have just started chaos and pain cannibal carnage and cannibal Inferno non-stim and stim fat burner stack. I must say it has some great appetite suppressant and I love the clean energy. Check it out at www.chaosandpain.com.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I also used chaos and pain cannibal claw which triggers the thyroid so you can only use it for 6 weeks tops

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thermoxyn is my favorite DMAA free fat burner

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hulk, im gonna tell you what I know that YOU know:

You dont need another supplement. You need to FIX YOUR DIET. you know this.

If you MUST have a supplement; as mentioned - evomuse items are great (brite specifically for what you're asking), PES Shift, and for simple/cheap: thyrocaps, or lean edge. all of those are non stim.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I can agree with booneman77. Get your diet, training, and cardio in check first. A fat burner won't truly help until you get into single digit body fat percentage

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hulk, im gonna tell you what I know that YOU know:

You dont need another supplement. You need to FIX YOUR DIET. you know this.

If you MUST have a supplement; as mentioned - evomuse items are great (brite specifically for what you're asking), PES Shift, and for simple/cheap: thyrocaps, or lean edge. all of those are non stim.
Absolutely! Everything is good . Just need a extra kick in the gonads . A good thermogenic would be ideal.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ill re visit diet calculations. Possibly grab the lipomorph.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus Labs Lipomorph
Olympus Assass1nate
Evomuse DCP
If you can handle, F95 - 50mg,100mg

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Antaeus Labs Lipomorph
Olympus Assass1nate
Evomuse DCP
If you can handle, F95 - 50mg,100mg
Definitely!
Lipomorph is one I'm grabbing.
This is going to be a small cut stack.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Someone actually tried to sell me Animal cuts on another site.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Absolutely! Everything is good . Just need a extra kick in the gonads . A good thermogenic would be ideal.
I know you... you always say "diet is in check", "got a plan", "know what I'm doing"... then I see you post what you ACTUALLY ate... and its not even close to what a "good" diet would look like. You might HAVE a plan, but if you don't stick to it, it wont work.

Your problem isnt in the planning, its the execution. You gotta commit to it, or just forget about actually losing the weight cuz no magic pill is gonna give you the motivation/force you to commit and actually do the eating right.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I know you... you always say "diet is in check", "got a plan", "know what I'm doing"... then I see you post what you ACTUALLY ate... and its not even close to what a "good" diet would look like. You might HAVE a plan, but if you don't stick to it, it wont work.

Your problem isnt in the planning, its the execution. You gotta commit to it, or just forget about actually losing the weight cuz no magic pill is gonna give you the motivation/force you to commit and actually do the eating right.
Great advice man . When I get home from work I'll post up what I have as a plan .

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great advice man . When I get home from work I'll post up what I have as a plan .
we dont want to see your plan, we wanna see you DO IT! haha. If i see one more plan, and then the next day a post about how you ate burgers and fries, then went out for pizza.... im gonna iScream

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
we dont want to see your plan, we wanna see you DO IT! haha. If i see one more plan, and then the next day a post about how you ate burgers and fries, then went out for pizza.... im gonna iScream
Lmao !
Its pizza m chinese t McDonald's w chipolte t dunkindonuts f sat sun off