Good tasting Amino plus caffeine

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My wife takes aminos and energy to work with her as she's an on the go ER nurse. Price and taste always a priority as she goes through them pretty quickly. I have tried a lot of them just looking for other deals or suggestions. I have made my own but she ends up preferring the premade sups. Ones we recently used. Myrange amino boost, amino lift, amino energy, and ergobcaa energy. I was thinking inkaged this time. She doesn't like pineapple and lemonades.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I would suggest trying Off The Chain from Hi-Tech. It is enhanced with DMAA and can't be beat for energy IMO
IMG_1489332329.563146.jpg

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
In-Kaged is the one of the best tasting mixes in all categories that I have had.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife takes aminos and energy to work with her as she's an on the go ER nurse. Price and taste always a priority as she goes through them pretty quickly. I have tried a lot of them just looking for other deals or suggestions. I have made my own but she ends up preferring the premade sups. Ones we recently used. Myrange amino boost, amino lift, amino energy, and ergobcaa energy. I was thinking inkaged this time. She doesn't like pineapple and lemonades.
You could always buy a good tasting amino product that you/she likes and add caffeine tabs?

But if you want one with caffeine included, In-Kaged is a very good one. Very good tasting.

Another product if looking for energy is Alphamine. I can get you some samples if you and your wife would like to try?

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Gaspari has HyperAmino...

IMG_1489341922.878103.jpg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have yet to have it, but I have had Xtend before and all of the flavors are amazing. With that said, I would try Xtend Go.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have yet to have it, but I have had Xtend before and all of the flavors are amazing. With that said, I would try Xtend Go.
I second this. The Mango flavor is terrific?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I recommend Off the Chain because it has a little bit of everything. Formutech Nutrition's Endurance and Iforce Nutrition's Compete are good choices as well. Compete has Carnitine, which helps your body utilize fat for energy.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I second this. The Mango flavor is terrific��
Very well said....
You may also see Xtend Go in RTD's in the future.
Xtend Go is a great product, tastes amazing, and gives you a good kick of energy.
You may also see some new flavors in the works to boot
There is some crazy good deals on Nutraplanet too

https://nutraplanet.com/products/focus-go-stack-xtend-go-free-teacrine-caps-black-friday-deal/

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
will the rtd's be available in brick and mortar stores?
Not 100% Certain on that, so far it is just an idea. If I do get more information I can pass it to the AM Community and let them know.
For example, like how regular Xtend RTD's are available for sale.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gaspari HyperAmino
PES Alphamine

OR get a good tasting amino product that your wife enjoys and add a caffeine tab to it

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gaspari HyperAmino
PES Alphamine

OR get a good tasting amino product that your wife enjoys and add a caffeine tab to it
Yeah. I have a cart with an off the chain bogo sitting but thinking of getting a big xtend I have plenty of caffeine tabs.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely check out Hi Tech Off the Chain if you want caffeine, aminos, and DMAA.

If you don't want DMAA, then go with Gaspar HyperAmino

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not 100% Certain on that, so far it is just an idea. If I do get more information I can pass it to the AM Community and let them know.
For example, like how regular Xtend RTD's are available for sale.
For RTDs there's the SYMYX drinks. Similar profile to GO with a few differences, but 100mg caffeine (SYMYX) instead of 200mg (GO). They taste pretty good too.

plang1234

plang1234

Awards
almost every single response is by a company rep.......

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutrex Amino Charger + Energy is great...Has Caffeine Citrate, TeaCrine & NALT on top of clinically dosed aminos.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Off the Chain has a great taste PLUS it has the DMAA. Rocket Pop is OMG delicious

Another one that I recommend that tastes fantastic is CHAIN'D OUT by ALRI (has no caffeine in it but it tastes damn good)

Appletini is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. All of their flavors are delicious

plang1234

plang1234

Awards
Your point being what? Some reps recommended products that aren't even from the company they rep for.
hence why I edited the post originally to say "almost every single response"

I personally think, for the OP situation, Off the Chain is probably the best bet. Mild dose of caffeine and 1'3 is hard to beat for a nurse working long shifts

Full disclosure I work for MuscleTech, but I am not an online rep or anything. I just like being on AM to stay "in the know" for my field.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Off the Chain has about 20mg of DMAA. That is enough of a BOOST to give someone when they are just taking an energy amino product and I will say that 20mg hits me HARD

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone recommending DMAA, you do know it causes many people to crash, HARD, correct? Not sure I would be recommending it to a nurse who works night shifts.

Something along the lines of caffeine + l-theanine would be a much better option.

Zman68

Zman68

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got some samples of Rule1 Proteins Pre Amino at the Arnold. It tastes good and I personally enjoy it, may become my go to if I can find a good deal on it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With DMAA = off the chain
Without DMAA = hyperamino

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Aren't most stimmed aminos really lacking in actual BCAA content though?

id rather go with Xtend and add some stims

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Arnt most stimmed aminoa really lacking in actual BCAA content though?

id rather go with Xtend and add some stims
Another reason why Xtend GO was made was for the convenience, or as you stated stack your own stims, nootropics etc with Xtend.
Much appreciated support sir.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use Olympus Labs, best profile...but taste wise Xtend Mango is my favourite.

:)