HAS ANYONE USED FOLLIDRONE WITH YOHIMBINE AND FORSKOLIN

DesiJatt

Awards
would you suggest using FOLLIDRONE with YOHIMBINE and forskolin while cutting. I have just started cutting and was thinking if they would have any negative interaction? I've been taking YOHIMBINE for 3 weeks now. Just bought a bottle of FOLLIDRONE and forskolin last week. If anyone has ever used this stack I would like their reviews. I have a stubborn lower back fat which wouldn't go even at 8% bf so using YOHIMBINE. Any suggestions would be appreciated and I'm not willing to do an ECA stack since it's banned and I want to do natural competitions.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I think there were some folks stacking ign1te (contains alpha y) with fd2. Good results from my recollection.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with that combo in my opinion. How is your training?

DesiJatt

Awards
Hello Rodherm since I started taking YOHIMBINE, caffeine and forskolin I do cardio in the morning for 45-60 minutes and then weights in the evening for 2 hours

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used yohimbine with forskohlin (thou not much, had some in another supp) and epi (not fd2). No bad effects. Weight stayed the same but I looked leaner.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Hello Rodherm since I started taking YOHIMBINE, caffeine and forskolin I do cardio in the morning for 45-60 minutes and then weights in the evening for 2 hours
Looks solid! I assume that to maximize effects from Y you are doing cardio fasted correct?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't see a problem using those with follidrone. FD2 is awesome! One of my fav natty products.

DesiJatt

Awards
Yes cardio in fasted state and 3 hours before I eat after I take YOHIMBINE

DesiJatt

Awards
I just want to make sure I don't fail the drug test if I'm taking FOLLIDRONE

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Yes I have. No problem, but please watch out for the low glucose FD can cause....

DesiJatt

Awards
Hello bigsmall thanks for the input. What do you mean by low glucose? What happens then? What did you do to prevent that?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just want to make sure I don't fail the drug test if I'm taking FOLLIDRONE
No danger there.

One of the effects of Eclonia Cava in FD2 is improved glucose uptake. So should probably be taken with carbs. That's with FD2, do you have this or old one?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Hello bigsmall thanks for the input. What do you mean by low glucose? What happens then? What did you do to prevent that?
FD2 acts like an all day GDA. I have not heard anyone who has not had to eat more when using it ...no matter what their goal was. I make sure to have a larger pre-workout meal in order to not have 2 FD (or one) cause low blood sugar and I use intra workout carbs and have more on hand in case. FD also increases endurance so you may want to do more sets, volume etc... good to have more carbs around in case you feel like doing more. Its hard to lose scale weight with FD, but body changes definitely occur. Good luck bro!

DesiJatt

Awards
FD2 acts like an all day GDA. I have not heard anyone who has not had to eat more when using it ...no matter what their goal was. I make sure to have a larger pre-workout meal in order to not have 2 FD (or one) cause low blood sugar and I use intra workout carbs and have more on hand in case. FD also increases endurance so you may want to do more sets, volume etc... good to have more carbs around in case you feel like doing more. Its hard to lose scale weight with FD, but body changes definitely occur. Good luck bro!
That helps thank you for the info on FD2. So this is how i have started splitting my stack YOHIMBINE caffeine forskolin alcar in the morning for a fasted cardio and 2 capsules of FD2 forskolin and pre workout in the evening before weights. Can u share your before and after picture if you have it

bb333

Awards
  • Established
perfect combo!
ignit3 + follidrone + low-calorie diet

tried last year with excellent results.

DesiJatt

Awards
perfect combo!
ignit3 + follidrone + low-calorie diet

tried last year with excellent results.
Did you get more muscle mass even with a lower calorie diet? Or was it just cutting?

DesiJatt

Awards
Hey since you've been very informative I would like to ask you a few questions about using FOLLIDRONE 2. How much carbs were you eating a day while cutting? How many weeks before you see results? Did your muscle mass grow? Did your bf% go down? Also did you see any difference in your hair growth​? I've heard ecklonia cava promotes hair growth. Since I'm new to FOLLIDRONE 2 could you go through how exactly to use it for best results? Thanks for all the information you've provided so far. Been very helpful☺

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Did you get more muscle mass even with a lower calorie diet? Or was it just cutting?
I was at a cutting diet, low calories!
Yet the results have been amazing!
Pumped all day, abdomen in sight, veins on deltoids as I like it.

I ran for 1 month.

Too bad, I could do two months, but for a problem, I had to change strategy.

This year will repeat the stack, 2 months Ignit3 with folli2.

DesiJatt

Awards
Thanks I'll try ignit3 next time. I have already spent alot on supplements ��. Can't afford more for now. I'm planning to try FD2 for a month and see the results. If it works I'll do it for another month too.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Hey since you've been very informative I would like to ask you a few questions about using FOLLIDRONE 2. How much carbs were you eating a day while cutting? How many weeks before you see results? Did your muscle mass grow? Did your bf% go down? Also did you see any difference in your hair growth​? I've heard ecklonia cava promotes hair growth. Since I'm new to FOLLIDRONE 2 could you go through how exactly to use it for best results? Thanks for all the information you've provided so far. Been very helpful☺
Was not counting carbs (or macros), but needed to add calories equivilant to about 'one more meal per day'.
Body Fat went down, but scale weight remained difficult to get down...
Muscle was retained / cannot say I gained more muscle...but it appeared and felt so.
Hair Growth - definitely increased. I have no problem in this area to start with and get my hair cut about every 4 weeks and need it cut every 3 weeks on FD2.
I used 3-6 caps a day. 2 pre-workout / make sure to have a good carb base for this. On non workout days, I would spread them out. I found using more caps on higher calorie days worked well. I used FD2 for 5 months a while back. The longer I used it, the more results I got. Their seems to be some pain relief benefit as well / better recovery. Its a great product. Miles ahead of straight ecklonia cava products like FD1 or EP1C. Hope this helps...