How long can you use T2 Thyroid Hormone before cycling off?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
How long can you use T2 Thyroid Hormone before cycling off?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
[QUOTE=

200mcg for 90days is dangerous?

how do you think it should be cycled for safety

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
This article is principally intended to describe the facts concerning the actions of 3,5-diiodothyronine (T2). Until recent years, T2, because of its very low affinity for thyroid hormone receptors (THR), was considered an inactive metabolite of thyroid hormones (TH) (thyroxine (T4) and triiodo-L-thyronine (T3)). Several observations, however, led to a reconsideration of this idea. Early studies dealing with the biological activities of this iodothyronine revealed its ability to stimulate cellular/mitochondrial respiration by a nuclear-independent pathway. Mitochondria and bioenergetic mechanisms seem to be major targets of T2, although outside the mitochondria T2 also has effects on carriers, ion-exchangers, and enzymes. Recent studies suggest that T2 may also affect the transcription of some genes, but again the underlying mechanisms seem to be different from those actuated by T3. The accumulated evidence permits the conclusion that the actions of T2 do not simply mimic those of T3 but instead are specific actions exerted through mechanisms that are independent of those actuated by T3 and do not involve THR.

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10541-005-0097-0

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
heyboy slow down man, knowledge is great but you just started posting about the most simple stuff & now you're planning andro,sarm, & t2 cycles.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
heyboy slow down man, knowledge is great but you just started posting about the most simple stuff & now you're planning andro,sarm, & t2 cycles.
no, im planning a PPAR-agonist, natrural testosterone booster, T2 and ursolic acid

nothing suppresive to my testosterone

heyboy

Banned
Awards
This article is principally intended to describe the facts concerning the actions of 3,5-diiodothyronine (T2). Until recent years, T2, because of its very low affinity for thyroid hormone receptors (THR), was considered an inactive metabolite of thyroid hormones (TH) (thyroxine (T4) and triiodo-L-thyronine (T3)). Several observations, however, led to a reconsideration of this idea. Early studies dealing with the biological activities of this iodothyronine revealed its ability to stimulate cellular/mitochondrial respiration by a nuclear-independent pathway. Mitochondria and bioenergetic mechanisms seem to be major targets of T2, although outside the mitochondria T2 also has effects on carriers, ion-exchangers, and enzymes. Recent studies suggest that T2 may also affect the transcription of some genes, but again the underlying mechanisms seem to be different from those actuated by T3. The accumulated evidence permits the conclusion that the actions of T2 do not simply mimic those of T3 but instead are specific actions exerted through mechanisms that are independent of those actuated by T3 and do not involve THR.

://lin0097-0[/url]
how do you think T2 should be cycled?

is 200mcg for 90days fine?
im gonna use some ashwagandha to recover/feel good after that

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
no, im planning a PPAR-agonist, natrural testosterone booster, T2 and ursolic acid
nothing suppresive to my testosterone
T2 is useless and a waste of your money

Ursolic acid is a PPAR-α agonist that regulates hepatic lipid metabolism.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21855333

In this study, we confirmed that ursolic acid, a plant triterpenoid, activates peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)-α in vitro. Surface plasmon resonance and time-resolved fluorescence resonance energy transfer analyses do not show direct binding of ursolic acid to the ligand-binding domain of PPAR-α; however, ursolic acid enhances the binding of PPAR-α to the peroxisome proliferator response element in PPAR-α-responsive genes, alters the expression of key genes in lipid metabolism, significantly reducing intracellular triglyceride and cholesterol concentrations in hepatocytes. Thus, ursolic acid is a PPAR-α agonist that regulates the expression of lipid metabolism genes, but it is not a direct ligand of PPAR-α.

Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22738017
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11971945

TetradecylThioacetic Acid (TTA), a non beta-oxidizable fatty acid analog, has been shown to activate all three of the PPAR receptors in rats, in the ranking order of Alpha > Beta/Delta > Gamma (Madsen et al. 2002).
TTA has been shown to increase insulin sensitivity by increasing hepatic fat oxidation and ketogenesis while draining fatty acids from the blood and extrahepatic tissues. This drainage of fatty acids by the liver increases the ability of adipocytes and skeletal muscle in uptake glucose (Grav et al. 2003).

TTA has been shown to cause mitochondrial and peroxisomal proliferation in rats (Kryvi et al. 1990), leading to increased beta-oxidation of fatty acids in the liver, along with increasing uncoupling protein-2 (UCP-2) expression (Grav et al. 2003). UCP-2, and UCP-3, is involved in preventing the accumulation of oxygen-specific free radicals and in regulating lipogenesis and ketogenesis.
UCP-2 is found throughout the body (Grav et al. 2003). These three adaptations, increased mitochondria, peroxisomes, and UCP-2 concentrations, all aid in increasing insulin sensitivity and reducing adiposity.

Oleoylethanolamide (OEA)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15910890
http://www.jbc.org/content/early/2004/04/26/jbc.M404087200.full.pdf

Oleoylethanolamide (OEA) is an endogenous lipid being investigated as a potential anti-obesity drug. OEA is synthesized in the intestines. Its synthesis is increased with food intake and decreased with fasting.

What Does Endogenous Mean?
Endogenous refers to something which originates internally, or is synthesized inside the body, tissues, and/or cells.

OEA has been shown to have anorexic properties, meaning it decreases food intake. A study done on rats showed that OEA's ability to decrease appetite did not change plasma levels of various intestinal hormones involved in satiety, such as ghrelin and CCK, showing OEA works independently of these hormones (Proulx et al. 2005).

OEA is also an activator of the PPAR receptor (Fu et al. 2005). Activation of PPARalpha by OEA will cause an increase in fat oxidation along with a decrease in fat storage, as described in the above sections. OEA's ability to decrease appetite and regulate body weight is accomplished by the activation of PPARalpha (Fu et al. 2003).

thising.png

heyboy

Banned
Awards
thanks, ppar agonist = gw501516.

do u think ursolic acid is effective? i read that it might reduce sperm quality, do u think this is noticable? will i get lower volume of sperm?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You can get lean without Thyroid Hormones. Do you have a competition coming up that pays your bills? Then why risk anything (admittedly, you hear both extremes in the prep coach world when it comes to Thyroid Meds - truth must be in the middle). Just diet for an extra 4 weeks or something. 9x% of your fat loss comes from keeping your mouth closed.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks, ppar agonist = gw501516.
do u think ursolic acid is effective? i read that it might reduce sperm quality, do u think this is noticable? will i get lower volume of sperm?
I can only hope the answer is yes in your case.

You can get lean without Thyroid Hormones. Do you have a competition coming up that pays your bills? Then why risk anything (admittedly, you hear both extremes in the prep coach world when it comes to Thyroid Meds - truth must be in the middle). Just diet for an extra 4 weeks or something. 9x% of your fat loss comes from keeping your mouth closed.
He doesn't compete. It was one of the first questions I asked, and he's not an athlete, as this is for ephemeral purposes, and I have a feeling the big issue here is keeping his mouth closed, and a contiguous battle with the truth.

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I can only hope the answer is yes in your case.

He doesn't compete. It was one of the first questions I asked, and he's not an athlete, as this is for ephemeral purposes, and I have a feeling the big issue here is keeping his mouth closed, and a contiguous battle with the truth.
???

why would you hope that?
i think wer misunderstanding each other, ur very sensetive

english is not my native language. did i say anything that offended you?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The ignorance you display and excuses made by "English is not my native language" can easily be overcome. What is your native language? Write in that, and then translate to english for us, and we will reply in kind.

Your maturity is severely lacking, and if nobody points it out, then what? I'd rather you think 'me' sensitive, than not speak up. I share a responsibility on this forum to call out unnecessary reckless behavior when I see it. If I turn a blind eye to it, I am culpable as if I were to have told you to act on your speculation. If you do not recognize a person who cares, then you cannot expect to carry on an adult conversation about the serious subject matter that is found in this forum.

Good day.

Reactions: Nac

heyboy

Banned
Awards
The ignorance you display and excuses made by "English is not my native language" can easily be overcome. What is your native language? Write in that, and then translate to english for us, and we will reply in kind.

Your maturity is severely lacking, and if nobody points it out, then what? I'd rather you think 'me' sensitive, than not speak up. I share a responsibility on this forum to call out unnecessary reckless behavior when I see it. If I turn a blind eye to it, I am culpable as if I were to have told you to act on your speculation. If you do not recognize a person who cares, then you cannot expect to carry on an adult conversation about the serious subject matter that is found in this forum.

Good day.
you gave me advice
you didnt like how i took your advice
you negged me

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you gave me advice
you didnt like how i took your advice
you negged me
True
False (I don't like how you respond with nonsense, and ask questions in other threads of your creation with various drugs)
True (You deserved it, that is what it is there for)

What is your native language?
You've stated English isn't, and now I want to know what it is.

Reactions: Nac
unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well said old guy. IMHO it's unwise to mess with the thyroid unless there is a prescribed medical reason to supplement with exogenous t3/t4.

3'5 T-2 has been available as a OTC supplement for 20 years and I have yet to see any reports of quantifiable and beneficial results from it's usage.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would use no more than 2 months on and one off.