Anabeta Elite VS Alphamax XT: people that have used both chime in!

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you used both and can chime in on the differences at the end of the cycle?

Couple months ago I finished an Anabeta Elite cycle that I loved, now starting my 3rd week of Alphamax XT which I'm also enjoying.

Thanks for your time guys!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smart move to run them solo. Since you enjoyed both, I would stack them after some time off!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, just wondering if any of you used both and can chime in on the differences at the end of the cycle?

Couple months ago I finished an Anabeta Elite cycle that I loved, now starting my 3rd week of Alphamax XT which I'm also enjoying.

I've used both solo and have stacked them both. I've also stacked them both with ArA (which is a killer stack btw!)

The differences that i personally see are not great differences. Which speaks volumes about each product respectively. Understand that we all respond differently. That being said, this is what I see from each.

AlphaMax XT - body composition changes, libido increase. Better sleep.

Anabeta Elite - body composition changes, vascularity.

Both contain forskolin so please be mindful of that. Some people can handle it fine while others experience GI issues with 50mg. You have to assess for yourself. Which is why it's great that you want to take them solo. I suggest logging what you experienced from each so if you decide to stack, you know what to expect from each. Or if you do not respond well with one of them, you can try something else and not waste your money on something that you didn't enjoy.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Did you do 4 or 8 weeks ?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have used both and while I love Performax Labs and Alphamax XT I would go with Anabeta Elite if you're looking for a pure bulk. Made me nice and hungry and has some nutrient partitioning benefits as well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used both and while I love Performax Labs and Alphamax XT I would go with Anabeta Elite if you're looking for a pure bulk. Made me nice and hungry and has some nutrient partitioning benefits as well.
See, I only saw appetite increase from OG anabeta. I don't understand why. Maybe I received a bad batch.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See, I only saw appetite increase from OG anabeta. I don't understand why. Maybe I received a bad batch.
No, you didn't receive a "bad batch"

If you noticed an appetite increase from OG AnaBeta, then I'm lost what you think you're missing out on? It was purely a bulking/lean mass agent.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If you noticed an appetite increase from OG AnaBeta, then I'm lost what you think you're missing out on? It was purely a bulking/lean mass agent.
Many people claim to see appetite increase from ABE. I haven't experienced that. Others do. We all respond differently. I still love ABE and endorse it heavily on here.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I think you misunderstood my comment. When I said I only saw appetite increase from OG Anabeta, I'm saying this in comparison to ABE. Meaning I don't see appetite increase from ABE like I did from OG Anabeta.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As mentioned in my first post, yes absolutely!
Good. I actually have 4 bottles sitting in my stash. Just finished MassMax XT and now going to stack them ;) glad you liked it. Hope you enjoy AlphaMax XT. If there is anything I can help you with don't hesitate to ask.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As mentioned in my first post, yes absolutely!
Good to hear. Glad you enjoyed ABE. I've always benefitted from ABE over any other natural product. May want to look into the ABE/Xgels stack for a future run.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ABE + X-gels is natural anabolic heaven, highly recommended to try in the future. 8 weeks on ABE and ARA used 50 days alongside it will yield some great results, noticeable body recomposition assuming proper diet

Good call running these solo, you'll find out which you prefer for your goals here

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE + X-gels is natural anabolic heaven, highly recommended to try in the future. 8 weeks on ABE and ARA used 50 days alongside it will yield some great results, noticeable body recomposition assuming proper diet

Good call running these solo, you'll find out which you prefer for your goals here
That's the type of heaven I can pray extra hard for. :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Agreed 100%. Great stack.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established

Yea, best stack I ever ran until now.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
They're both on sale at Nutriverse, check out the supplement deals for our Arnold sales!
Anabeta is on sale? I remembered looking into that first because I planned on buying it. I ended up with mtest because the price difference was too big.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta is on sale? I remembered looking into that first because I planned on buying it. I ended up with mtest because the price difference was too big.
Not sure if Anabeta is on sale but I do know that Nutriverse honors code AM5 for 5% off.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta elite I had to get rid of because it caused me high BP which was super strange! Did nothing for me

Alphamax XT ruined my libido and erection quality big time. I didn't like it at all

Performax make some decent products no doubt but I've never liked anything from PES

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sheet man I misspoke... R1 is right tho, AM5 is always good for 5% off anything as I'm sure you're well aware. Sorry dude!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta elite I had to get rid of because it caused me high BP which was super strange! Did nothing for me

Alphamax XT ruined my libido and erection quality big time. I didn't like it at all

Performax make some decent products no doubt but I've never liked anything from PES
ABE causing blood pressure problems? ?
That is super strange. Also to say you've never like anything PES is interesting as well. Having an issue with a company is one thing but I find it hard to believe there is a person on this planet that could say that they don't enjoy at least a few flavors of select. Because there isn't any topping the ingredient panel itself IMHO. If it is just you haven't tried it I could probably make sure you get some samples sent to you.

In any case we take all customer complaints seriously so if there is anything you feel we can improve on hit my dms and I'll see what we can do.

mrhankey87

mrhankey87

Awards
  • Established

That's weird! I loved Anabeta Elite and Alphamax XT is making my load/balls huge and I get morning wood (usually never do).

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have taken both Alphamax XT and ABE solo and stacked together.

Alphamax XT provides me with deeper sleep, increased libido, fat loss, lower refractory period, overall sense of well being.

ABE provides nice full muscle feeling, fat loss, increased hunger w/o gaining fat.

The 2 stacked are great. Still my favorite natty stack going all the way back to the OG versions.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
ABE causing blood pressure problems?
That is super strange. Also to say you've never like anything PES is interesting as well. Having an issue with a company is one thing but I find it hard to believe there is a person on this planet that could say that they don't enjoy at least a few flavors of select. Because there isn't any topping the ingredient panel itself IMHO. If it is just you haven't tried it I could probably make sure you get some samples sent to you.

In any case we take all customer complaints seriously so if there is anything you feel we can improve on hit my dms and I'll see what we can do.
It is strange. Some products work differently with some people I suppose

Yeah I didn't like select that much. Mind you only tried one flavour! (I live in Australia)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken both Alphamax XT and ABE solo and stacked together.

Alphamax XT provides me with deeper sleep, increased libido, fat loss, lower refractory period, overall sense of well being.

ABE provides nice full muscle feeling, fat loss, increased hunger w/o gaining fat.

The 2 stacked are great. Still my favorite natty stack going all the way back to the OG versions.
Agreed 100%. If you can handle the amount of forskolin that ABE and AlphaMax XT deliver together then you are set up great. Maybe even throw in ArA.

This thread is a perfect example of how everybody responds differently to products. I love PES products and Performax Labs. I find them both to carry very versatile products which makes them perfect for stacking.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I've used both in 8 week runs.

The appetite on ABE is unreal, but the gains are great.

I slept like a baby while using AlphaMax XT and the ingredients are great. I did stack AlphaMax with Reduce XT for the last 4 weeks so can't comment on AlphaMax solely for 8 weeks for the first 4 weeks were great.

Either way you'll be good.

A common favorite is ABE or AlphaMax XT + XGels. If you can afford it, I'd try 8 weeks of ABE/AlphaMax XT plus X Gels.

If not, 8 weeks of just the two of them would be great or 8 weeks standalone. Quality products.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I have tried both as a stand alone. The newer version with cistamax treats me the best so far. Voting for ABE on this one. Alpha max was good too though but ABE edged it out as a stand alone for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried both as a stand alone. The newer version with cistamax treats me the best so far. Voting for ABE on this one. Alpha max was good too though but ABE edged it out as a stand alone for me.
I love them both. Which is why I stack them :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got plenty of appetite on Anabeta Elite, so...
I'm not saying ABE doesn't allow for an increase in appetite. People have to remember that supplements react differently with different people. This is a perfect example. I love ABE and use it probably once a year or so. I just prefer OG Anabeta.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also think people tend to compare the 2 simply because they both contain forskolin and can be used in similar ways. But they are two different products. I see better strength gains on ABE. For AlphaMax XT, I see better body composition. And those two reasons are why I love stacking them. It all comes down to how does the product work for YOU.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The original versions gave me an unmistakable increase in vascularity, strength, libido, aggression, and even had profound thermogenic qualities for me. I didn't experience any of that from the subsequent versions. I don't happen to recall a notable increase in appetite from any version...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still got 3 bottles of OG Anabeta left. Might crack them open soon.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established