My summer cutting stack. Cardarine + T2 + Arimistane + Ursolic acid. GOOD TO GO?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
ALRI - Exchange (Ursolic acid supplement) 245mg ursolic acid twice daily.

Man sports - Nolvadren XT (Arimistane supplement) 75mg arimistane every morning for dry lean look

10mg cardarine capsules twice a day (morning and preworkout)

200mcg T2

also gonna use L-carnatine, CLA, BCAAs, Kre-alkalyne and pre workout

is this to much?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I never understood the use of thyroid peptides. It can destroy your thyroid and can be in a bigger mess than wen you started

heyboy

Banned
Awards
I never understood the use of thyroid peptides. It can destroy your thyroid and can be in a bigger mess than wen you started
its just T2 tho, not T3

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
So can anabolics yet most people don't bat an eyelid! Your thyroid can recover pretty well and quick to be fair, take some 7-Keto after, helps increase serum T3 levels after the slight suppression you will get. T2 doesn't suppress you even half as much as straight t3

heyboy

Banned
Awards
So can anabolics yet most people don't bat an eyelid! Your thyroid can recover pretty well and quick to be fair, take some 7-Keto after, helps increase serum T3 levels after the slight suppression you will get. T2 doesn't suppress you even half as much as straight t3
should i use something after my T2 cycle? or is 200mcg of T2 not that suppresive?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'd say 200mcg for 30 days is literally nothing to worry about :)

heyboy

Banned
Awards
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^ Cited similar study, but he's been working out for 5 years!

heyboy

Banned
Awards
^ Cited similar study, but he's been working out for 5 years!
im asking about the products, i appreciate the tips you gave me with diet and workout regiment, but i already got that in check

im just tired of losing mass while cutting, so i want to use some products that does not suppress my natural testosterone

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
im asking about the products, i appreciate the tips you gave me with diet and workout regiment, but i already got that in check

im just tired of losing mass while cutting, so i want to use some products that does not suppress my natural testosterone
Caloric deficits suppress almost everything - look at some testosterone numbers of natural competitors during prep - comes with the territory.

As long as you don't go too insane (5lbs/week etc...), you shouldn't lose muscle on a cut - especially if you are using it with proper programming and take the slower longer approach (i.e. go -500 for 20 weeks vs -1000 for 8 etc...).

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Caloric deficits suppress almost everything - look at some testosterone numbers of natural competitors during prep - comes with the territory.

As long as you don't go too insane (5lbs/week etc...), you shouldn't lose muscle on a cut - especially if you are using it with proper programming and take the slower longer approach (i.e. go -500 for 20 weeks vs -1000 for 8 etc...).
thank you, do you think arimistane could help not suppressing my testosterone on a caloric deficit?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nope.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
thank you, do you think arimistane could help not suppressing my testosterone on a caloric deficit?
Testosterone supplementation will pretty much be your only option....