Super DMZ 2.0

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
I ran one cycle of super DMZ 2.0 with an OCT and a PCT... i gained about 15lbs and it was a good cycle... I recently broke out with acne ( not due to any Supplements)... They put me on an acne med called accutane... I have to go once a month for blood work... they check my triglycerides and im not sure what else... If i run another cycle of super dmz 2.0 the day after my blood work, will it show up the next time i get blood work done? Will anything increase significantly that the doc will know somethings up?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DO NOT run prohormones while taking accurate, especially methylated hormones such as dmz or msten. Accutane is very liver toxic which is why they tell you not to drink alcohol while on it. This is a huge no no. Your liver will be ****ed

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Agreed with the above. I would stay away from any liver toxic supp like ph's when you're on accutane.

Johnson3434

Johnson3434

Awards
I would run it with and OCT liver support like last time... would this help? I havent had any noticable problems with my liver

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
NO NO NO, its out of the question.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Obviously its your body but if you wreck your liver you're going to hate yourself, wait the 3-4 months or how ever long you have to take it then run the cycle

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Obviously its your body but if you wreck your liver you're going to hate yourself, wait the 3-4 months or how ever long you have to take it then run the cycle
I would STRONGLY listen to this^^^^^ guy and don't mess around with your liver it's not worth it.