Any UK reps here?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I have often been selected for a logging task, but cant continue as its USA only

any uk products, uk reps and uk logging wanted?

Cheers

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Good ask, but can't see the opportunity arising much here since most of the new supps get imported after testing state side! bdcc is a UK based PES rep, that's all I know of!

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Tried to send bdcc a pm but inbox apears to be full. Hope he sees this and can clean out...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have often been selected for a logging task, but cant continue as its USA only

Cheers
It'd be best to check the company promotion section.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good ask, but can't see the opportunity arising much here since most of the new supps get imported after testing state side! bdcc is a UK based PES rep, that's all I know of!
Ole Benji the great has been summoned!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Cheers
I know this well. Over the years many, many companies have refused to send me samples after realising I was in the UK.

This is why I make sure we allow international participation in most of our contests (aside from customs restrictions). :)

Tried to send bdcc a pm but inbox apears to be full. Hope he sees this and can clean out...
My inbox is cleared.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to some PES stuff then.... despite beta testing, ongoing fresh logs will always help sales

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this well. Over the years many, many companies have refused to send me samples after realising I was in the UK.

This is why I make sure we allow international participation in most of our contests (aside from customs restrictions). :)

My inbox is cleared.
This is true. When I host our promotions I often times assume US only. Just to have Benji chastise me for assuming such a thing. ;)