Low pressure postworkout!

bb333

Awards
  • Established
These days I checked my postworkout pressure and after a few hours, and after the last meal (dinner) post postworkout.
I noticed her low, minimum 60, maximum 96.
I have that feeling of physical and mental fatigue, sleepiness, and the vision a little 'blurred.

According to you at the end of training, if I take potassium or something else, I could solve?

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you feel you're having low blood pressure issues following your workout, you need to see a doctor not ask for supplement advice here.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These days I checked my postworkout pressure and after a few hours, and after the last meal (dinner) post postworkout.
I noticed her low, minimum 60, maximum 96.
I have that feeling of physical and mental fatigue, sleepiness, and the vision a little 'blurred.

According to you at the end of training, if I take potassium or something else, I could solve?
It was still low hours later? What are you using for a preworkout

bb333

Awards
  • Established
It was still low hours later? What are you using for a preworkout
It settles down after about half an hour after the meal.
I finish the workout, take carbohydrates and protein + creatine ... and after one hour dinner (high carbohydrate, protein).
After I finish dinner, after half an hour I recover.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
No, I do at least 2 meals preworkout.

Today at the end of dinner, I had the pressure 96 e 60
Ok is this 96/60 or is this ?/60-?/96 I am assuming 96/60. Usually BP falls slightly after excersise and if you are naturally at a lower BP anyway this number 96/60 might not mean much. In any case you should consult your doctor not a online forum.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Ok is this 96/60 or is this ?/60-?/96 I am assuming 96/60. Usually BP falls slightly after excersise and if you are naturally at a lower BP anyway this number 96/60 might not mean much. In any case you should consult your doctor not a online forum.
96 massima, 60 minima.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely see a doctor as this could be something bigger.