ANAFUSE

Greato

Greato

Awards
What's up!? I just received my bottle of ANAFUSE, in my mailbox. I popped my first serving (2 capsules) and will be adding to this review as/if I see changes through the the next 4 weeks. I'll be taking 2 servings per day, after I assess side effects, if any. If I see results during this time, I will order another bottle or 2 and go the 8 to 12 weeks to maximize results. This is not a log, but I'm not making any changes to my diet; just adding ANAFUSE. Cheers, to the gains Gods!

dustter

dustter

Awards
You won't see anything after 4 weeks. I took it for 10 weeks about 2 years back. It works but it ain't nothing special

Greato

Greato

Awards
That's a shame. Did you run it at 2 servings per day?

Greato

Greato

Awards
Got it. I'm just looking for some help with a change in body composition and strength. I'm not expecting anything crazy. Although, for the price, I want some results after a week.

dustter

dustter

Awards
Got it. I'm just looking for some help with a change in body composition and strength. I'm not expecting anything crazy. Although, for the price, I want some results after a week.
It's a natty anabolic.. not dbol man. You would need at least 8 weeks worth to see something

APC80

APC80

Awards
Took it for 8 weeks. Waste of money imo. Maybe had slightly better endurance in the gym that's it. Don't be expecting any extra muscle growth.

Greato

Greato

Awards
Well, I guess I have no choice but to run this for the 4 weeks and see how I feel. For $60, Vital Labs should feel ashamed of themselves, if it does nothing. But they won't! I know that! Lol

Greato

Greato

Awards
Trying to stay away from shutdowns and make gains is a b**ch! But hey, everyone's chemistry is different. Maybe I'll become a beast!

APC80

APC80

Awards
Nah mate course they don't care they got your money lol

Well I hope you do get something out of it anyway ya never know it may work for you. Good luck

dustter

dustter

Awards
Trying to stay away from shutdowns and make gains is a b**ch! But hey, everyone's chemistry is different. Maybe I'll become a beast!
Maybe you'll get a sweet placebo effect for a week or something

Greato

Greato

Awards
Nah mate course they don't care they got your money lol

Well I hope you do get something out of it anyway ya never know it may work for you. Good luck
Thank you, man. We'll have to see what happens!

Greato

Greato

Awards
Maybe you'll get a sweet placebo effect for a week or something
Lol, nah, I think that the ingredients are backed a bit better than that. I've never done anything before, so maybe I'll notice even the smallest of positive effects.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You should get some tangible benefits during your workout from the (-)epi. Laxogenin on the other hand needs a much stronger bioavailability enhancer than piperine....such as cyclosome technology to even have a chance of giving you any benefits.

Sad that they have kept the price on this so high given the fact that (-)epi now costs a fraction of what it used to..

Greato

Greato

Awards
You should get some tangible benefits during your workout from the (-)epi. Laxogenin on the other hand needs a much stronger bioavailability enhancer than piperine....such as cyclosome technology to even have a chance of giving you any benefits.

Sad that they have kept the price on this so high given the fact that (-)epi now costs a fraction of what it used to..
Bummer! I suppose I can agree. Leaving for the gym now. I'll bang it out hard anyway. If it's 60 bucks down the drain, so be it!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bummer! I suppose I can agree. Leaving for the gym now. I'll bang it out hard anyway. If it's 60 bucks down the drain, so be it!
It should not be a complete waste....as long as you are a person that respons well to (-)epi. The nice thing is that there are 120 capsules which will give you dosage flexibility. Good luck!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not a fan of a supplement, but i do love (*-)-*Epicatechin by itself .. best luck looking fwd to what you notice.

Greato

Greato

Awards
not a fan of a supplement, but i do love (*-)-*Epicatechin by itself .. best luck looking fwd to what you notice.
Thank you, man. Maybe that will be the final result; a new found love, for Epicatechin.

Greato

Greato

Awards
It should not be a complete waste....as long as you are a person that respons well to (-)epi. The nice thing is that there are 120 capsules which will give you dosage flexibility. Good luck!
Cool, I needed some more positivity. My workout was great, but other variables played a large part, I'm sure.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Thank you, man. Maybe that will be the final result; a new found love, for Epicatechin.
Keep in mind, everyone responds differently. I have run a boatload of epicat products, and anafuse hit me harder then all the rest. My co-worker also ran it with the same results. Only thing I would recommend is picking up a second bottle, I began noticing results around the 3rd week in.

Greato

Greato

Awards
Keep in mind, everyone responds differently. I have run a boatload of epicat products, and anafuse hit me harder then all the rest. My co-worker also ran it with the same results. Only thing I would recommend is picking up a second bottle, I began noticing results around the 3rd week in.
Agreed..I dig the advice. If I begin to feel like I'm progressing by week 3, then I will order another bottle. Good to see that Anafuse hit you hardest. Thank you for the input.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
if your not satisfied try to locate their head office and ceo .If they employ staff and paying taxes etc they should be registered somewhere.

complain complain complain , these supplement companies take our hard earned cash If everyone justs sits back and accepts that some supplements dont deliver ,theyre sat on their backsides rubbing their hands

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully it works for u .. even if it works, might want to try individual ingridents and not a prop blend .. that's the only way u can tell if a product works or not for u

Greato

Greato

Awards
Hopefully it works for u .. even if it works, might want to try individual ingridents and not a prop blend .. that's the only way u can tell if a product works or not for u
True, trying individual ingredients, each backed with different studies and dosages is always best.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Lemon Juice increases the absorption of Catechins (Perdue University Study). You may have better endurance (if you don't train for endurance already), but don't expect any muscle gains. -(-)Epi spikes in Plasma in about 1-2 hours, then drops almost back to baseline within 2-3 more.

Greato

Greato

Awards
Ok, great info.Thanks, Old-Guy. So it would be best to take and head for the gym?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol

Greato

Greato

Awards
So, it looks like you'd want to take it about an hour and a half prior to a workout session, in order to reap the benefits.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, it looks like you'd want to take it about an hour and a half prior to a workout session, in order to reap the benefits.
Yes sir with the dosing-Do about 30 min pre. I respond well to epi products and had a nice recomp with this when I ran it a while back. Let us know how you respond. Most people's expectations are too high for natty products. Have realistic expectations and you should enjoy the product.

Greato

Greato

Awards
Yes sir with the dosing-Do about 30 min pre. I respond well to epi products and had a nice recomp with this when I ran it a while back. Let us know how you respond. Most people's expectations are too high for natty products. Have realistic expectations and you should enjoy the product.
I agree with you 100%. One can not expect steroid like results with a natural product. But, we can invest some time into research and see what works and what does not. I will take this pre- workout and see what happens. I'll keep you guys posted.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Yes mate let us know how it goes I hope ya get something out of it

rgenestr

rgenestr

Awards
i ran it twice for 2 cycles each time, i noticed slight strenth gains and also felt my workout endurance was alot better. I personally wouldnt buy it for a third round but i was very impressed with the first 8 weeks.

Greato

Greato

Awards
Yeah it's definitely the price. I'm ready for a fat shot of testosterone! J/k?

APC80

APC80

Awards
It's the price they charge for these products that's the problem. Cost me about £100 for something to give me a slight endurance boost. That's a f-in joke! If they were £10-15 a bottle it would be fine but imo if you're handing out that sort of money either do a ph cycle or spend the money on some good food, some pre workout supps etc

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It's the price they charge for these products that's the problem. Cost me about £100 for something to give me a slight endurance boost. That's a f-in joke! If they were £10-15 a bottle it would be fine but imo if you're handing out that sort of money either do a ph cycle or spend the money on some good food, some pre workout supps etc
To be fair - the research (or better, LACK OF) should lead one to decide if something will really benefit them or not. -(-)Epi has good research on general health, and VERY MARGINAL research on any other claim. I mean think about it - what got everybody and their brother pushing Epi for getting "HYOOGE"? A study with 6 old men squeezing a grip trainer :D

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
having had no response to me trying to sell Anogenin on ebay ive decided to give it a go rather than bin so only time will tell

APC80

APC80

Awards
To be fair - the research (or better, LACK OF) should lead one to decide if something will really benefit them or not. -(-)Epi has good research on general health, and VERY MARGINAL research on any other claim. I mean think about it - what got everybody and their brother pushing Epi for getting "HYOOGE"? A study with 6 old men squeezing a grip trainer :D
Problem is it's so hard to tell who is saying something because they have a vested interest in selling a product and who is genuine. Through researching different natural anabolics and phs it's surprised the **** out of me how misleading these supplement companies can be. It's hard for someone new to it all not to be taken in by them.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Problem is it's so hard to tell who is saying something because they have a vested interest in selling a product and who is genuine. Through researching different natural anabolics and phs it's surprised the **** out of me how misleading these supplement companies can be. It's hard for someone new to it all not to be taken in by them.
You're not wrong. God bless AM :D Use the search feature religiously.

pswain1

Awards
I add it to all my pct's now, my only issue with it is when I take it sometimes the powder blows out my nose. I know, seems weird and like bs, but if I don't take it with food with the capsule breaks down the powder will come out whether I am talking or breathing out my nose.

Greato

Greato

Awards
Yeah, man. I wrote one of their reps and asked why they would sell 1 bottle for 60, when you need 2, for results. I told him that they should sell 2 at a discounted price and the guy sent me a discount code for like 5%! You're right, at the rate in which the stuff effects us, it should cost no more than 20 bucks.
...or any results at all.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
the supplement industry is a joke, they get away with producing unreliable supplements because we all have this "hunger"to have a good physique so buy into the hype but who do you complain to .Any other product you buy , you would be able to contact customer service whether by phone or by writing .I dont think ive ever seen an address of a firm on a label of any sports suppplement

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I add it to all my pct's now, my only issue with it is when I take it sometimes the powder blows out my nose. I know, seems weird and like bs, but if I don't take it with food with the capsule breaks down the powder will come out whether I am talking or breathing out my nose.
Man, I remember the first time that happened to me. Freaked me out a little. Now I just make sure I drink more water when I take pills.... problem solved.

Greato

Greato

Awards
Lol

Greato

Greato

Awards
Lol, that's just great...but not truly great.

So I've noticed that I become the chief, when consumed on a empty stomach and I am hungry! I don't take it every day, only before labor intensive projects or an intense workout. I think I like it!