Expired Pump Spray

rocksmith

Awards
I bought four bottles of pump spray and I noticed they had expired 05/2016. I already got a full refund from the seller.

Is there any harm in using them? There seem to be some flakes floating in the bottles. Is it a sign that it has gone bad? Would the flakes dissolve if I shake the unopened bottles and immerse them in warm water?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
No, not at all unless there is no alcohol. If it's a water based carrier it could have bacteria. Take a picture of the label.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Send em to me. I'll take the chance of death, instead of you. I'm a good guy like that. Just PM me.

rocksmith

Awards
Sorry for the poor quality. My phone takes crappy pictures. The product is E-Pharm Pump Spray (by Patrick Arnold).

Contents:
Isopropanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Water, Ethoxydiglycol, Arginine Ursolic Acetate, Triacetyladenosine

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Only one way to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Nothing at all to worry about! I'd take that no problem. Nothing is really going to grow in alcohol obviously and the ingredients should be stable enough.

rocksmith

Awards
Send em to me. I'll take the chance of death, instead of you. I'm a good guy like that. Just PM me.
Haha :laugh: Well I wouldn't be good guy if I would put you to a risk of death. I think I have to run at least one bottle myself first.

I read good reviews about Ur Spray and Pump Spray.

rocksmith

Awards
Thanks for the comments! I will try and report here later.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha :laugh: Well I wouldn't be good guy if I would put you to a risk of death. I think I have to run at least one bottle myself first.

Ur Spray and Pump Spray seem to be out of stock everywhere. I hear they are good stuff.
I heard it's not good stuff. Seems to be the general consensus around here. Probably why it's not restocked anywhere. Fortunately, I love running I'm effective supps, so just save yourself the time and head ache. I'll pay shipping.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think your fine with that. Not sure it is a great product as not good feedback overall on the product