I'm no chemist, but does anybody wanna take a crack on this fat burner's blend?

DK_Craze

Awards
I've never seen a fat burner with 29 active ingredients. What the hell is this supposed to do, aside from using your body to reenact the alien chest burst scene?

Supplement Facts

Caffeine Anhydrous 100mg
Macuna Pruiens (99.6% L-dopa) 100mg
Green Tea 98% 100mg
B-Phenylethylamine 50mg
AMP Citrate 50mg
Alpha GPC 50mg
Cayenne Pepper 40,000 SCU 40mg
Yohimbe Extract 8% 25mg
Citrus Aurantium Extract 20mg
Sulbutiamine 20mg
Vitamin B6 10mg
DEANOL (DMEA) 10mg
N-isopropylnorsynephrine HCL 10mg
Hordenine HCL 10mg
N-Caffeoyldopamine 10mg
N-Coumaroyldopamine 10mg
Higenamine HCL 5mg
Hallostachine HCL 5mg
Dendrobium Nobile (1% alkaloids) 5mg
Octopamine HCL 5mg
Tyramine HCL 5mg
Piperine 5mg
Capsicum Annuum (Capsaicin) 5mg
Grape Seed Extract 95% 5mg
Hoodia Gordoni 5mg
Niacin 5mg
Vitamin E TPGS Powder 10% 5mg
Yohimbine HCL 2mg
3.5" diiodo L-thyronine 200mcg

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are going to be so completely off chops the thought of eating wont even enter your mind.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea that is a ton of stuff in that fat burner. #appetite suppression!;)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
What the hell is this going to do?

LOL - I do 4 grams, twice a day.

I'm adventurous, but I'd never swallow that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've never seen a fat burner with 29 active ingredients. What the hell is this supposed to do, aside from using your body to reenact the alien chest burst scene?

Supplement Facts

Is this a real product or a list you put together? That is indeed one heck of a list my man.
Let's look at:

3,5-Diiodo-L-Thyronine (T2)
It is not worth the proper effective dose due to the sides being similar to T3.

"Although the ability of T2 to increase metabolism is not in doubt, it is not evident from the published studies what conditions allow for its safe and effective use in humans. This is due in part to the lack of comprehensive human studies, but it is also the result of the fragmented information available in the literature. Published studies often focus on different biochemical or physiological endpoints while using different experimental designs, models, and T2 doses. There is also a considerable bias in the literature towards the beneficial effects of T2, leaving its potential deleterious consequences insufficiently explored. If we consider that its thyromimetic effects may extend to many organs, there is a significant possibility that T2 administration may result in long-term undesirable effects.

In one of the most complete studies available, published in the current issue of Endocrinology (11), Wenke Jonas and investigators in the laboratories of Joseph Kohrle and Annette Schurmann used a mouse model of obesity to analyze the physiological effects of T2. In their thoughtfully designed, carefully performed, and thoroughly discussed experiment, the authors treated obese mice for 2 and 4 weeks with 2 different daily doses of T2 or with a supraphysiological dose of T3 and measured a number of metabolic and physiological endpoints during and after the treatment.

The higher dose of T2 used was 80 times that of T3. Thus, it allows for its estimated lower affinity for the TH receptors, assuming that the affinity of T3 for the receptors is indeed 100 times that of T2 (8). This high dose of T2 essentially mimicked all the physiological effects obtained with the T3 dose. These effects included suppression of the HPT axis, decreases in fat mass, serum leptin and cholesterol, and increases in lean mass, food intake, and hepatic expression of TH-dependent genes relevant to lipid metabolism (see summary of results in Table 1). After 4 weeks, this high dose of T2 also caused cardiac hypertrophy and resulted in elevated metabolic rate and body temperature. These results demonstrate that at a dose that corrects for its decreased affinity for the TH receptor, T2 is capable of producing the same biological effects as T3.

Summary of the Effects Observed by Jonas et al (11) in T2-Treated Obese Male Mice vs Untreated Controls
At the lower dose, however, the authors found that T2 did not reduce body weight, cholesterol, or fat mass. Nor it did change hepatic gene expression profiles. However, this low dose of T2 exerted a profound effect on the HPT axis, resulting in a marked reduction in the serum levels of T4 and T3, and a significant decrease in the pituitary expression of the TSH β-subunit. These results suggest a preferential effect of T2 on the HPT axis, and this occurs at least at the pituitary level."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4272398/

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Then he's also got capsaicin, and has Yohimbine AND Yohimbe.

BentBarbell

BentBarbell

Awards
I don't buy any supplement unless it has bikini clad chicks sipping fruity drinks on the label.
As it says, "the summer never ends"!

Where did you find this stuff? This looks like it came from the super expired section of supplement warehouse

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

Where did you find this stuff? This looks like it came from the super expired section of supplement warehouse
I'm not the OP - I don't have the luxury of getting shredded to the bone with it. "Fish thins your skin!" LOL.

DK_Craze

Awards

I did an eBay search for "OG Detonate" and in the search results was Rio Lean Extreme with the caption, "Clone To Gaspari Detonate ORIGINAL."

It surely doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out this product's sketchy as hell.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow. Seems a lot of sketchy brands popping up lately

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's actually a real product made by Rio Labs, whoever the hell they are.

View attachment 146021
You were right! You're no chemist and probably could have put that image up with your initial post. As it turns out, the idiot who created that product has no idea what they are doing either. You'd be better off drinking water to burn fat.

DK_Craze

Awards
You were right! You're no chemist and probably could have put that image up with your initial post. As it turns out, the idiot who created that product has no idea what they are doing either. You'd be better off drinking water to burn fat.
Now, you're right. Look at us exchanging pleasantries. I should've definitely included the above image in my initial post. Sorry.

I have no idea what the creative mastermind was thinking when he formulated this, but I'm pretty sure he was playing hot potato.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, before.. I thought you were an idiot. Now I don't. :D
I think the moron who concocted that crap is an idiot.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's actually a real product made by Rio Labs, whoever the hell they are.

View attachment 146021
Seen this stuff before...only available on 1 site I'm aware of, and of course marked up 100% on Fleabay, so 2 places. The "only" reason this is linked is due to the Dendrobium. Outside of DS & Gaspari, that "form" of Dendrobium is extinct (unfortunately) unless some real UG lab is producing it and we don't know about it. I highly doubt this is the Dendrobium that we are looking for lol....but I've been wrong before.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You would have better luck adding a ghost pepper in your red bull

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I'm almost certain he's done that at least once.
Plans.... I've done habanero and Rockstar that wasn't too bad wasabi was by far the absolute worst that I've ever tasted the next day it felt like I was ****ting out hot charcoal

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The capsaicin I use in DCP is 15,000,000 SCU

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The capsaicin I use in DCP is 15,000,000 SCU
Yea, my experience with Capsaicin comes from the LE/Mil world with 'OC' Spray - 10's of Millions of SHU's there too.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established

Supplement Facts

Caffeine Anhydrous 100mg
Macuna Pruiens (99.6% L-dopa) 100mg
Green Tea 98% 100mg
B-Phenylethylamine 50mg
AMP Citrate 50mg
Alpha GPC 50mg
Yohimbe Extract 8% 25mg
Citrus Aurantium Extract 20mg
Sulbutiamine 20mg
Vitamin B6 10mg
DEANOL (DMEA) 10mg
N-isopropylnorsynephrine HCL 10mg
Hordenine HCL 10mg
N-Caffeoyldopamine 10mg
N-Coumaroyldopamine 10mg
Higenamine HCL 5mg
Hallostachine HCL 5mg
Dendrobium Nobile (1% alkaloids) 5mg
Octopamine HCL 5mg
Tyramine HCL 5mg
Piperine 5mg
Capsicum Annuum (Capsaicin) 5mg
Grape Seed Extract 95% 5mg
Hoodia Gordoni 5mg
Niacin 5mg
Vitamin E TPGS Powder 10% 5mg
Yohimbine HCL 2mg
Well it's got it all...even an illegal ingredient. Lol

I mean I guess the everything known to man concept isn't a bad one... Lol

Thank God they put Hoodia in there. I mean you know what 5mg of Hoodia can do to kids. Watch yourself...

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Well it's got it all...even an illegal ingredient. Lol

I mean I guess the everything known to man concept isn't a bad one... Lol
They should ask Powder City about selling questionable ingredients... oh wait, they can't. Reminds me of another product on here that had like 10x the amount of the exact ingredient that got PC sued into oblivion, in it. The supp industry needs a 'Goon Squad' of 'Pipe Hitters' to go around and start beating these idiots.

compan

compan

Awards
That thing has heart palpitations and cold sweats written all over it for me.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
reminds me of the prohormones kicking about that are a dangerous bucket list!