BSL Glycolog

1. BSL Glycolog

Hey guys, it's that time of year again to start thinking about summer.

Planning out diet and supps for the summer. Looking for feedback on BSL Glycolog.

Obviously diet/training will be on point, but does it do what it sets out to? One of the actives is cinnamon which does help with insulin sensitivity, but what if the other actives?

Looking to hear about your experience, thanks!

2. It looks solid on paper. I believe it is pretty steep on price though no? <50 USD.
    •   

3. Pretty freaking expensive, but best GDA Ive used. I know everyone craps on BSL and some criticism deservedly so, but with 50-100 complex carbs about an hour pre workout I absolutely loved this stuff. I only used 3 caps a day pre workout and I felt thats all it needed, so if you do that it will last you 60 workouts. It just made my muscles feel so full, I definitely noticed a difference in look when taking it. Especially when relatively low carb, it helps you to avoid saying "screw this weightless sh1t, I wanna get bigger" lol which is how most of my cuts end up going. Let me know your thoughts.

4. The issue is the cost. The product looks good, but is it worth $50. I have used a fe different GDA and some are worth the money and some are two expensive. I current use the Glycophase and it works better than most that have higher price tags.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    dfrey @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

5. Although the formula looks decent, the price is quite outrageous. You could make you own version buying the ingredients in bulk at a fraction of the cost. Just pick up any of the following:

GTF Chromium aka Chromium Polynicotinic
    Gymnema Sylvestre 75% Gymnemic Acid
    Bittermelon Extract (look for one standardized for Momordin vs just Bitters or Charantin)
    Berberine HCL
    Cinnulin PF cinnamon extract
    Na-R-ALA
    Apple Cider Vinegar
    Banaba Leaf extract (std for corosolic acid)
    Fenugreek extract (std for 4-hydroxyisoleucine)
    Vanadyl Sulfate
    Agmatine Sulfate

If you are looking for a pre-formulated product, there are many comparable options that are just as good if not better, and they can be had at a much better value. Slintensity, Glycophase, Slinmax, Gycobol are some of the most popular well reviewed formulas and all are a great value compared to Glycolog.
    •   

6. Not sure how much I trust BSL products at all given recent raids and the fact duracap manufactures their stuff...
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

7. Matador by Project AD is just as good on a glucometer reading and much more reasonable price wise - certainly in the UK anyway!

8. I haven't used this product but I have seen good reviews here and at strong supplement shop. I'd say if you have the money it's worth giving it a shot.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Lee_Westwood View Post
    Matador by Project AD is just as good on a glucometer reading and much more reasonable price wise - certainly in the UK anyway!
    I have heard tremendous things about Matador
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

10. Evomuse is running a huge sale on slintensity right now. Great gda

11. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Evomuse is running a huge sale on slintensity right now. Great gda
    ^^^This. Slintensity shts on this product. If it's on the label, it's in the bottle. Can't say that about BSL crap.

12. Damn that's a good deal, thanks JDybya. Ordered myself a bottle to try out.

13. Quote Originally Posted by S.Dedication View Post
    Damn that's a good deal, thanks JDybya. Ordered myself a bottle to try out.
    Werd. You won't be disappointed!

14. To the OP, the current Slintensity pre-sale special is the best deal for a potent GDA product. I grabbed 6 bottles myself and would have bought more if my budget allowed.

15. Appreciate the feedback guys! I'll follow up.
  16. BSL Glycolog

Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Werd. You won't be disappointed!
    Ordered it directly from Evomuse on March 7th and no sign of it or tracking information. So far very disappointed, first class package should not take that long.

Maybe one day I'll be able to provide feedback on the product.

17. Quote Originally Posted by S.Dedication View Post
    Ordered it directly from Evomuse on March 7th and no sign of it or tracking information. So far very disappointed, first class package should not take that long.

Maybe one day I'll be able to provide feedback on the product.
    It is not even in stock mate. Estimated shipping is 4/1/2017.

18. O lol that explains it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BSL Glycolog vs Performax Slinmax
    By mmorso in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-25-2016, 10:13 AM
  2. Anyone ever test this BSL Product?
    By RLD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2004, 08:14 PM
  3. BSL(black star labs)?