Your experience with 7Keto?

bb333

Awards
  • Established
What was your experience with 7keto? in that period, did you use? bulk or cut?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
7-Keto DHEA VII-KT (At least from Iron Legion) is amazing. I just ordered two bottles. It came out to buy one get one, and that was a pleasant surprise. It was on a cut, and I'm going to be using it again because I respond well to it.

7-Keto DHEA
https://examine.com/supplements/7-keto-dhea/

Screen Shot 2017-03-05 at 11.33.26 AM.png

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I have already visited examine ...
I was looking for feedback in general product 7keto.
Among other things, I have read that can also be used up to 6 months ... even during periods bulk!

Question, there is the risk of too suppress cortisol?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Among other things, I have read that can also be used up to 6 months ... even during periods bulk!

Question, there is the risk of too suppress cortisol?
Then, I presented you with validation of what you already knew about 7-keto DHEA. I wouldn't run it constantly, just take breaks every 8 weeks. You wouldn't have to worry about suppressing cortisol as you probably have too much to begin with. You can easily adjust the dose if you experience symptoms of supressed cortisol.

Regular bloods help us all when we are cutting or bulking, and as such we can determine how we metabolize compounds based on our own results. Good luck! I think it's an important supplementation, much like DHEA and Pregnenolone for those like myself whom are aging.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
I used Iron Legions and it will shred water..And then fat! But you need a higher dose then recomended

Also i think if im not completey wrong..Take it easy with it..Dont use all the time..If you crush your cortisol then you body will backfire

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established
Good anecdotes. Did anyone experience an increase in acne as well?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Good anecdotes. Did anyone experience an increase in acne as well?
Remember tagging... If its me your asking :D No acne with it.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
mmm ignit3+sup3r 7keto It should be interesting ...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What was your experience with 7keto? in that period, did you use? bulk or cut?

mmm ignit3+sup3r 7keto It should be interesting ...
If you already did your research on examine.com and wanted personal experiences, which I offered, then why are you suddenly bringing up a specific brand name of products? If you were on a cut, why in post one didn't you mention Sup3r 7, and Ignite?

We all could have cut to the chase a bit quicker. (pun) :D

bb333

Awards
  • Established
If you already did your research on examine.com and wanted personal experiences, which I offered, then why are you suddenly bringing up a specific brand name of products? If you were on a cut, why in post one didn't you mention Sup3r 7, and Ignite?

We all could have cut to the chase a bit quicker. (pun) :D
Perhaps because the sup3r 7 contains 7 keto??? :)
I was looking for a judgment on the "compound" in general!

You're probably thinking that I was one Olympus sponsors?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Perhaps because the sup3r 7 contains 7 keto??? :)
I was looking for a judgment on the "compound" in general!

You're probably thinking that I was one Olympus sponsors?
Iron Legion's is better all around, and you balked at my introducing it into the discussion. 40% off now, so the VII-KT was a steal. As far as why? I have no idea my man, and I don't like to speculate because it could cause bad feelings, and I don't want that.

Good luck on your cut!
Maybe log it.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Iron Legion's is better all around, and you balked at my introducing it into the discussion. 40% off now, so the VII-KT was a steal. As far as why? I have no idea my man, and I don't like to speculate because it could cause bad feelings, and I don't want that.

Good luck on your cut!
Maybe log it.
Mmm, yes, I also like Iron Legion ...
short I try a product, Invictus (already ordered, waiting you get home).
7 keto still has to try for sure!
Ignit3 is assured.

Thanks, sorry but here the translator sometimes wrong, and the topic changes direction.
No problem ;)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Invictus is a great product, too bad you didn't stack it with VII-KT.
They go well together!

Ok, good luck to you.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big fan, but feel it must be dosed high to see any legit results.

My last cycle was 400mg/day

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

Have to agree with Vaughn here. I LOVE the stuff, but you need a huge dose in order to get any kind of results. Formutechs 7keto is fantastic and it is in a good price range. I usually grab about 4 bottles at a time

210LBS

Awards
  • Established

Damn thats high. I got 2 bottles of Sup3r-7 was going to dose it at 225mgs per day but maybe I should pick up 2 more bottles.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn thats high. I got 2 bottles of Sup3r-7 was going to dose it at 225mgs per day but maybe I should pick up 2 more bottles.
the studies show 200-400mg to be the effective range, but I find that to be a bare minimum TBH. it's not a cheap ingredient to manufacture which is why companies don't offer more.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
the studies show 200-400mg to be the effective range, but I find that to be a bare minimum TBH. it's not a cheap ingredient to manufacture which is why companies don't offer more.
I think NOW foods sell fairly cheap 7-keto 60 caps at 100mgs per cap you can get for like $18... Not that bad.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think NOW foods sell fairly cheap 7-keto 60 caps at 100mgs per cap you can get for like $18... Not that bad.
that price is for 30 capsules

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If the application is acceptable, I would always go trans-dermal over oral. I have an MPA TD 7-Keto product, but haven't used it yet. I do believe you need to time it properly (11-KT as well) if you have a normal circadian cortisol/melatonin cycle - as cortisol does a lot of good.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
If the application is acceptable, I would always go trans-dermal over oral. I have an MPA TD 7-Keto product, but haven't used it yet. I do believe you need to time it properly (11-KT as well) if you have a normal circadian cortisol/melatonin cycle - as cortisol does a lot of good.
TD is just sooo annoying but if it's going to make that much of a difference than I would use it. I should have researched this more.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I never felt it did anything for me. Maybe it was the dose but it just doesn't work for me. Not everything is effective though for everyone

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
TD is just sooo annoying but if it's going to make that much of a difference than I would use it. I should have researched this more.
I don't know how much of a difference it would make - guess it depends on bio-availability and dosage cost. I always like to avoid the Liver First Pass, but I guess if you get *enough* orally, it's fine. Sort of like 1-Andro: 330mg orally definitely works and is convenient. I just like doing the most'est with the least'est. But then you need to figure cost as well, as TD's are usually more money. I don't know, I was just babbling :D

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how much of a difference it would make - guess it depends on bio-availability and dosage cost. I always like to avoid the Liver First Pass, but I guess if you get *enough* orally, it's fine. Sort of like 1-Andro: 330mg orally definitely works and is convenient. I just like doing the most'est with the least'est. But then you need to figure cost as well, as TD's are usually more money. I don't know, I was just babbling :D
Gotcha. I'm using Sustain Alpha and getting used to applying it, so I would opt for a transdermal if there was reason to believe it was superior.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I'll do one month (this month) with Invictus!
Next month, I would like to repeat Invictus (forever if I will give results in this trial month) together (stack), with 7 keto!
You say ok? good couple? or the risk of lowering cortisol is high?

This year I'm cutting your calories slowly ...
the thermogenic, Ignit3 of all, I would like to use them towards the end, as the trump card!
So first I would like to try other products.

You tell me about it?

pro45

Awards
Used 7-keto at 25 gr 6x per day, along with nicotine gum and was peeled without muscle loss for my last show winning an OCB overall at age 52. No cardio. Before that, my favorite was VPX' Clenbuterex but I have since developed serious side effects from yohimbe and no longer use any supplement containing yohimbe strains. Close second would be the classic ECA stack, but although I wound up shredded, I lost size and muscle. Not so with 7-Keto.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Used 7-keto at 25 gr 6x per day, along with nicotine gum and was peeled without muscle loss for my last show winning an OCB overall at age 52. No cardio. Before that, my favorite was VPX' Clenbuterex but I have since developed serious side effects from yohimbe and no longer use any supplement containing yohimbe strains. Close second would be the classic ECA stack, but although I wound up shredded, I lost size and muscle. Not so with 7-Keto.

What side effects you had with yohimbe?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i tried NOW brand long time ago .. and thought it was good.

I did pick up 3 bottles of OL-7 keto to test out ..low dosage with delivery system

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I suspect this dosage is what you recommend for 7-keto without enhanced bioavailability? Just curious as I have 3 bottles of OL Super-7 that I will be busting into at some point.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you clarify that dosing ^ ? Thx!
ha, im pretty sure he means 25mg x 6/day = 150mg...

cause if he was taking 150g/day...well hot damn that'd get pricey quick :p

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ha, im pretty sure he means 25mg x 6/day = 150mg...
cause if he was taking 150g/day...well hot damn that'd get pricey quick :p
That makes pretty good sense because the half-life of 7-Keto DHEA is 2.17 hours.
I would take 50mg every two hours 3-4x per day.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That makes pretty good sense because the half-life of 7-Keto DHEA is 2.17 hours.
I would take 50mg every two hours 3-4x per day.
another reason TD is ideal for 7-keto. With Salvo we expect a roughly 6-8 hour slow release of the active ingredient.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
To much 7 keto may put on dicky veto. Libido killer!!! Estro killer!!!????

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
TD= Transdermal
Salvo= Type of transdemal carrier (Made by Iron Legion)

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.. Anyone have any positive feedback with transdermals? As opposed to oral ingestion??
In MOST cases transdermal should be the more effective form of delivery. Btw Salvo is certainly a top notch transdermal.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Transdermal is ideal in certain circumstances. For these compounds, here are some benefits of transdermal delivery:
  1. avoiding destruction via stomach acid
  2. avoiding first pass liver metabolism*
  3. slow release - don't need to continually take small doses.
*The first pass effect (also known as first-pass metabolism or presystemic metabolism) is a phenomenon of drug metabolism whereby the concentration of a drug is greatly reduced before it reaches the systemic circulation.

Basically, anything oral has to survive metabolism in the stomach and then the liver before it can reach the body. Transdermals bypass both these roadblocks and may allow for a much more efficient delivery.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
I suspect this dosage is what you recommend for 7-keto without enhanced bioavailability? Just curious as I have 3 bottles of OL Super-7 that I will be busting into at some point.
You are using OL Siper-7?
feedback?