OG Alphamine vs Bloodshr3d RAW

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
For someone who has had the chance to try these both I was wondering how would they compare when it comes to:

- Energy / Focus
- Fat loss results
- Appetite suppression
- Taste

Thanks in advance!

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
BS is on a whole new level. So legit.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I enjoy the Bloodshred options and of course they are miles ahead of the current Alphamine..

As far as OG Alphamine vs Bloodshred Raw....my vote would be OG Alphamine.

OG Alphamine had top notch refreshing flavors and the SA-2 yohimbe extract was money. Fat loss results are not relevant in my experience because I only take powdered formulas first thing in the morning. Not going to carry a powder around with me all day no matter what it is. Focus/Euphoria would probably go in the favor of Bloodshred and possibly appetite suppression.

Appetite suppression has never been an attribute I necessarily look for in a fat burner/thermogenic as I still want to have the desire to eat...cutting or not. Having said that, most will do an adequate job of doing so anyway. Also, OG Alphamine is 84 serving per tub which was a nice value!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think Ricky10 summed it up pretty well for you here and I would have to agree. OG Alphamine was great on price and pretty effective. I wish they still had it.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I find bsr more effective for appetite suppression, energy, focus, and fat loss. Taste, maybe og alphamine wins out. But honestly, taste is the least of my worries for a supp of this nature.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know OG Norcodrene is still available on one site...but has anyone found OG Alphamine?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think Ricky10 summed it up pretty well for you here and I would have to agree. OG Alphamine was great on price and pretty effective. I wish they still had it.
Yeah, I just went through my rant on that the other day. If nothing else, it feels better to get it out of my system because PES clearly has a new objective.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I know OG Norcodrene is still available on one site...but has anyone found OG Alphamine?
I am on it my friend, that's why I asked! PM me if you want the tip. Happy to share!

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
So in the end would it be fair to say that everyone is 'crying around for OG Alphamine' but the replacement is already out there and might be even better with Bloodshr3d?!?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
For me, OG Alphamine provided much cleaner energy. Putting it in goldie locks terms, BS War is too light. I find a nice mood boost at 3 scoops of War, but it wears off quickly. BS Raw is too much for me. Sometimes it hits the mark, but often I just get very jittery and uncomfortable, even at one scoop. If you can handle the alpha-Y better, than you might like Raw better than OG Alphamine. But for me, OG Alphamine at 2 scoops was just right. Plus, it did taste better

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I just went through my rant on that the other day. If nothing else, it feels better to get it out of my system because PES clearly has a new objective.
Somewhere on this board someone "hinted" PES "might" bring back OG Alphamine, might be a pipe dream.

For me, OG Alphamine provided much cleaner energy. Putting it in goldie locks terms, BS War is too light. I find a nice mood boost at 3 scoops of War, but it wears off quickly. BS Raw is too much for me. Sometimes it hits the mark, but often I just get very jittery and uncomfortable, even at one scoop. If you can handle the alpha-Y better, than you might like Raw better than OG Alphamine. But for me, OG Alphamine at 2 scoops was just right. Plus, it did taste better
2? God bless.....1 nearly crippled me lol, stuff was so strong (at least to me) have 1 tub left of OG Strawberry Pina Colada left.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to love alphamine. But BS is a lot better. Also PES fell off. They're only good for they're protein. I used to buy a lot of they're stuff. Now just SELECT

Alphamine takes the crown on taste though

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nikkas on Fleabay are charging $70-100 lol....you can get the Fruit Punch on Fleabay for $50-60

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Nikkas on Fleabay are charging $70-100 lol....you can get the Fruit Punch on Fleabay for $50-60
I have foujd it for 30 bucks, just now wondering whether this is worth it or not given what everyone is saying here. I was expecting a waterfall of 'OG Alphamine was SO MUCH better...' but apparently that is not the case!!!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I have foujd it for 30 bucks, just now wondering whether this is worth it or not given what everyone is saying here. I was expecting a waterfall of 'OG Alphamine was SO MUCH better...' but apparently that is not the case!!!
If better is measured by energy/mood, and you can handle alpha-Y, then BS Raw is much better. I just have to give the nod to OG Alphamine because I don't handle alpha-Y well (in any supplement)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll make it simple for you. Nothing against OL, but definitely get the OG Alphamine...haha.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
I think you got to try both and decide for yourself.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Current situation, I'll let you know how it goes after,
But orange starkrush is delicious

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like Bloodshr3d a little better. Alphamine was too "tart" to drink often for some reason for me.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So after having the raw edition of bloodshr3d, did back and chest and the energy and focus was great, got me sweating good.

Stuff is good,

I had a tub of og alphamine however it was the EU version if I remember correctly, other then an energy boost that's all I got from it.

deadlift655

Awards
Bloodshr3d Raw for me. Alphamine tended to give me cold sweats and I crashed hard on it, usually leading to me needing a nap. Raw gives me energy all day long. which impressed me since I have a high tolerance to stimulants.

janson_kaniaz

janson_kaniaz

Awards
  • Established
Funny how no one commented about the fat loss success from these two products.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny how no one commented about the fat loss success from these two products.
True.

Though as Ricky mentioned, it was kind of a pita to transport compared to pills. I always rocked 2 scoops OG Alphamine (and tried Diablo, too, and it was good, but flavor wasn't as good) first thing in the mornings at the office. Then all of my other fat loss angles were non-stim.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
True.

Though as Ricky mentioned, it was kind of a pita to transport compared to pills. I always rocked 2 scoops OG Alphamine (and tried Diablo, too, and it was good, but flavor wasn't as good) first thing in the mornings at the office. Then all of my other fat loss angles were non-stim.
2 scoops OG Alphamine with 1 scoop Diablo left me looking like I just got out of a pool. Loved that combo.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on the fence between these 2. Bloodshred raw is very good to me but so was Alphamine. Took BSR this weekend and thought it was the best ever. Just took a scoop of OG Alphamine and thought it was the best ever. I dont think you can go wrong with either. BSR definitely hits harder for me.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I am on the fence between these 2. Bloodshred raw is very good to me but so was Alphamine. Took BSR this weekend and thought it was the best ever. Just took a scoop of OG Alphamine and thought it was the best ever. I dont think you can go wrong with either. BSR definitely hits harder for me.
Thanks! What about fat loss results?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I never used either for fat loss. Simply based on the profiles alone...OG Alphamine gets the edge their in my book.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks! What about fat loss results?
I dont have a real fair comparison as my training and goals have changed when using each. I responded well to each but If you are going by straight weight loss, I had better results with BSR. Again, that is just with total weight lost. Of course everyone is different and respond to different supps in different ways. I would buy both again.

deadlift655

Awards
I will add to what I said previously and say that I have leaned out some, in my legs in particular even though I have been eating at maintenance.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I have just ordered a tubof OG Alphamine Strawberry Piña Colada, so let's see when it arrives. I will test it and provide my opinion too.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have just ordered a tubof OG Alphamine Strawberry Piña Colada, so let's see when it arrives. I will test it and provide my opinion too.
Nice! My mouth literally just started watering. Not so much due to the flavor (which is awesome) but more just thinking back about the old formula.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
There were not much flavors available though but this one seemed like the more tempting one. Could also have asked the Margarita one.

Read a lot about the Appletini but clearly that one was sold out!

Looking forward to trying it!!!

BorisF

BorisF

Awards
I went through ~10 tubs of Alphamine.
Today I received 3 tubs of BloodShr3d alongside with a sample. I open that one this morning at 6 am (it's now 11 am) and my hands are still cold. (Side) effects are definitely more noticeable. At first I was like "I'm going for 3 scoops when I open a tub" but now I am more like 2 is enough to begin with. Good stuff. Orange flavor sample in 700ml water and it was tasty.

I can't comment on long term effects but I LOVE the acute ones.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wasn't a fan of og alphamine....bloodshed war sounds like it's up my alley if it's not crazy stim'd and no yohimbine crappy feeling

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i wasn't a fan of og alphamine....bloodshed war sounds like it's up my alley if it's not crazy stim'd and no yohimbine crappy feeling
WAR is identical to RAW...minus those 6 mgs of Y...that's a lot of Y for 1 serving, won't even attempt being a hero and trying 6mg at once.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
WAR is identical to RAW...minus those 6 mgs of Y...that's a lot of Y for 1 serving, won't even attempt being a hero and trying 6mg at once.
At a full 2 or 2.25 scoops Bloodshr3d raw really makes you feel the Y Alpha effect. Cold hands, cold sweat, etc.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At a full 2 or 2.25 scoops Bloodshr3d raw really makes you feel the Y Alpha effect. Cold hands, cold sweat, etc.
I absolutely hate that feeling, it's just way too much for me and I just find myself praying for it to end..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm with you on the Y, I hate it, for me I usually get used to it after a week or so but those first few days I dread taking it because I feel like death, uneasy with the cold sweats and stuff

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I went through ~10 tubs of Alphamine.
Today I received 3 tubs of BloodShr3d alongside with a sample. I open that one this morning at 6 am (it's now 11 am) and my hands are still cold. (Side) effects are definitely more noticeable. At first I was like "I'm going for 3 scoops when I open a tub" but now I am more like 2 is enough to begin with. Good stuff. Orange flavor sample in 700ml water and it was tasty.

I can't comment on long term effects but I LOVE the acute ones.
First time I tried it I took 3 scoops due to the caffeine content with something else with Y in it. Had a borderline panic attack working out. lol. Learned my lesson. 2 is enough.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time I tried it I took 3 scoops due to the caffeine content with something else with Y in it. Had a borderline panic attack working out. lol. Learned my lesson. 2 is enough.
I once took quite a dose of yohimbine with 2caps Ign1te, forgot it had AY. Not as bad as you but shaking hands and really nervous.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go WAR then. RAW is pretty potent and has rauwolscine. WAR will still give a good energy boost, but not as much as RAW.

Technically rauwolscine, not yohimbine. It's still a good amount when fully dosed though...if you're sensitive, either go WAR or 1 scoop WAR + 1 scoop RAW.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holy hell...would have been in the bath tub with a plugged in toaster in hand. Few times I took to much Y I was in the fetal position on the couch with the cold sweats praying for the sweet hand of death to come and release me

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holy hell...would have been in the bath tub with a plugged in toaster in hand. Few times I took to much Y I was in the fetal position on the couch with the cold sweats praying for the sweet hand of death to come and release me
Haha! Been there. Sucks even more when you try a new preworkout that so happens to have an extra potent Y extract in it. Then you find yourself fighting off a panic attack the entire time you are attempting to workout. Great times!

twista

Awards
Rodherm, can I ask you where you found the OG alphamine? I have been looking for the old formula but no luck. Lastly, I have contacted Nutri-verse since I thought they would have it but they only have the new formula. I am a big fan of OG alphamine. I appreciate the response :)