Alphamax XT Sides?

ArkAngel86

Awards
Anyone experience any side effects with Alphamax XT?

I just started week 6 and have noticed the past week that if I do some serious cardio such as high intensity jump rope, once in a while my heart seems to beat oddly for about 10-15 seconds

Also I had to regulate on some lady that was acting a fool today at the store and got super amped, had the same wierd beating for about 15-30 sec until I calmed down

The only time i have had something similar happen was when I was taking EVL ENGN preworkout 5-6 times per week and would do cardio, so I stopped taking it. Ive had fantastic results with XT so far and really do not want to discontinue it.

Side note I have yearly cardiac stress tests and physicals due to my job and health and EKG is always tip top.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What type of results are you seeing?

ArkAngel86

Awards
Weight loss, increased strength, increased libido and more relaxed/good mood. Also more aggression and motivation in the gym

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Weight loss, increased strength, increased libido and more relaxed/good mood. Also more aggression and motivation in the gym
Those are typical things experienced when taking alphamax xt. It's a great product. I'll stack it with ABE and get great results.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
You really have to be more specific when you say "weird" heart beat. Do you mean oddly rapid? Look into getting a heart rate monitor. You can get a heart rate monitor and track your heart rate. That should tell you if it's beating too rapidly when you're experiencing this.

ArkAngel86

Awards
You really have to be more specific when you say "weird" heart beat. Do you mean oddly rapid? Look into getting a heart rate monitor. You can get a heart rate monitor and track your heart rate. That should tell you if it's beating too rapidly when you're experiencing this.
Like its beating out of sync. Im a medic so, maybe pre-ventricular contractions then feeling the next contraction significantly more from increased preload, or just missing a beat entirely

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Like its beating out of sync. Im a medic so, maybe pre-ventricular contractions then feeling the next contraction significantly more from increased preload, or just missing a beat entirely
Well then you know more about this than me. I'm not sure what would cause that.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
I didn't get any sides from XT, didn't get any results neither. You missed out on the o.g. before any xt

ArkAngel86

Awards
Well then you know more about this than me. I'm not sure what would cause that.
Yea, I just wanted to know if anyone experienced anything they would classify as the similar

ArkAngel86

Awards
You know, I started intermittent SNS X-Gels around the same time as my 2nd bottle of XT, maybe its that

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never heard of those sides. Has this been ongoing or just recent. It could be stress or several other variables not related to the supplement. The only side I usually read is runny stool, due to the F95. For some, that goes away, but for others, they just don't handle any product with forskolin well.