Quality bulk tongkat??

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Long story short, I have used P*wdercity's Tongkat for a while now, which has been discontinued. I since have been using another bulk distributors LJ 200:1 root, I am disappointed with the quality, light in color, grainy, despite receiving certification. I know this is a often bull****ted ingredient, but I had great success with a reasonably priced bulk before, does anybody have a recommendation?? PM if you can't say publicly.

Also, I understand that LJ100 is a quality extract, but price wise I am looking for bulk, which I have had success with before.

Thank you in advance!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Long story short, I have used P*wdercity's Tongkat for a while now, which has been discontinued. I since have been using another bulk distributors LJ 200:1 root, I am disappointed with the quality, light in color, grainy, despite receiving certification. I know this is a often bull****ted ingredient, but I had great success with a reasonably priced bulk before, does anybody have a recommendation?? PM if you can't say publicly.

Also, I understand that LJ100 is a quality extract, but price wise I am looking for bulk, which I have had success with before.

Thank you in advance!
I have experience with PC's tongkat, as well as other bulk extracts. Research says that a quality tongkat ali extract should be very bitter, which PC's extract was. There's also another place that sells a 100:1 extract that I enjoyed, and is also quite bitter, although not as bitter as PC's 2% extract.

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the stuff I have now is bitter but palatable, if that makes any sense. I usually cap it anyways. I wonder what happened to PCs tongkat, I know there have been comments of a formula change recently, and not in a good way.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hm, I was not really convinced by PC and I tried a lot of TA products.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought 50g and played around with several doses, two days on, one day off, two days on, two days off.

I had much better results using a 200:1 extract from Tonvara, a little bit better with BD and the best results with "original" stuff that was dark, dark brown and could be bought of some Spirit scents guy. But who knows what they really put in their extracts, PC included

hsk

Awards
  • Established
If you look at some previous threads about LJ/TA, there is really no need for on off dosing unless you are trying to stretch out your supply. In my experience and also from all the great info that Danes has provided us on TA/LJ, daily consistent dosing works well. The main thing is to find a quality extract and dial in the optimal dosage for yourself. Once you find the right extract and dosage, the benefits really shine if taken long term.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also tried consistent daily intake and I developed some spots on my body which disappeared after changing to another schedule. Libido and well being effects were better as well. I am a firm believer in cycling things and it is cheaper as well. But obviously that is only my personal experience

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I have experience with PC's tongkat, as well as other bulk extracts. Research says that a quality tongkat ali extract should be very bitter, which PC's extract was. There's also another place that sells a 100:1 extract that I enjoyed, and is also quite bitter, although not as bitter as PC's 2% extract.
I wish I could remember who it was, but he dosed 2g IIRC (maybe 1g?) of the stuff that comes in a white bag with the orange man on it, and said he liked it.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could remember who it was, but he dosed 2g IIRC (maybe 1g?) of the stuff that comes in a white bag with the orange man on it, and said he liked it.
I do 5-6 grams daily of this one. It is good quality for the price.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do 5-6 grams daily of this one. It is good quality for the price.
Man, that's a big dose. I've enjoyed 200mg/day of a 100:1 extract from a bag with a Rhino on it and found it was good for libido, but I'm a young guy with high libido to begin with.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Man, that's a big dose. I've enjoyed 200mg/day of a 100:1 extract from a bag with a Rhino on it and found it was good for libido, but I'm a young guy with high libido to begin with.
It works for my purposes and I seem to respond well to LJ in high doses. I don't use it for libido. Also in my opinion, there are several places selling bulk LJ/TA in 100:1 (the orange guy, the rhino, the other bulk place, etc) that would appear to be sourced from the same manufacturer/supplier as they are all similar in price when buying 1kg or more and all of their COA's and Spec sheets are more or less the same as well as having a 5% maltodextrin carrier added during manufacturing.