Post Workout Supplements

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. I used Sizeon several years ago do they still make this?

  2. Post Workout Supplements


    Quote Originally Posted by GAINZFORDAYZ View Post
    I used Sizeon several years ago do they still make this?
    They re-released it within the last year or so. I used the old formula maybe 8 years ago but don't recall the exact formula. TBH I am not sure if it changed or not. The new formula is below. I'll compare profiles later when I get a chance.

    http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/...26e63099d87fdd
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   
       


  3. IMO, Olympus Labs Tr1umph is the best. It has PA, a BMP activator and Alpha-size, plus the other things the others have.

    BA is not worthy for bodybuilding.
    The research states it only works for exercises between 60s and 240s of duration non-stop (even then it gave only ~6% of improvement).
    So, for a regular set, won't do anything.
    BA is the most overreated ingredient for bodybuilding IMO.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    IMO, Olympus Labs Tr1umph is the best. It has PA, a BMP activator and Alpha-size, plus the other things the others have.

    BA is not worthy for bodybuilding.
    The research states it only works for exercises between 60s and 240s of duration non-stop (even then it gave only ~6% of improvement).
    So, for a regular set, won't do anything.
    BA is the most overreated ingredient for bodybuilding IMO.
    Long Interval HIIT, or Sled Drags/Pushes would tap into BA though, and it's cheap. Agree useless for most weightlifting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    They re-released it within the last year or so. I used the old formula maybe 8 years ago but don't recall the exact formula. TBH I am not sure if it changed or not. The new formula is below. I'll compare profiles later when I get a chance.

    http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/...26e63099d87fdd
    Sizeon MP was never discontinued. Been available since it was originally released.


    Note, sizeon MP is the updated profile from the OG wayyyy back in the day
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   
       


  6. Been getting a lot of feedback from people using STRAFE™ post workout followed by a meal.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Been getting a lot of feedback from people using STRAFE™ post workout followed by a meal.
    I love Strafe.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    I love Strafe.
    Thanks for the suggestion who makes it?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GAINZFORDAYZ View Post
    Thanks for the suggestion who makes it?
    On sale right now: https://evolutionarymuse.com/product...pineapple-beta

    And the writeup:
    EvoMuse Strafe™ Writeup
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GAINZFORDAYZ View Post
    I used Sizeon several years ago do they still make this?
    They do and I have heard rumors of Size On Pre Contest coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Size On is some good stuff
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    They do and I have heard rumors of Size On Pre Contest coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Size On is some good stuff
    Not exactly Pre Contest, but the new SizeOn will be making many people happy!

    Another vote for Finish Line here. Gaspari SizeOn or Universal Torrent are some other good options.
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

  12. Regarding the BA discussion, werent there studies showing that Creatine + BA gave more lean gains than Creatine alone? Im not a savy studies guy but i belive it was these two:

    • Hoffman, J., et al. (2008). Beta-alanine and the hormonal response to exercise. Int J Sports Med. In press.
    • Zoeller RF, Stout JR, O'Kroy JA, Torok DJ, Mielke M: Effects of 28 days of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on aerobic power, ventilatory and lactate thresholds, and time to exhaustion. Amino acids 2007, 33(3):505-510.

    Has there been anything more recent that tells us otherwise?

    I take BA 2g 3 times a day as im "trying" to become more athletic. Meaning i do HIIT, sled pushes etc when im able. But i always take creatine as well so I was hoping for a double whammy.

  13. Creatine + BA(when both doses properly) will be more effective than one or the other.

    Finish Line has you completely covered with both
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  14. A big fat steak and a sweet potato

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BentBarbell View Post
    A big fat steak and a sweet potato
    I tend to keep fats lower post workout (20-30min after lifting)

    F-10g or less
    Cho- 50g or more
    Moderate pro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I tend to keep fats lower post workout (20-30min after lifting)

    F-10g or less
    Cho- 50g or more
    Moderate pro
    That's what this one showed:

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27327024

    Wonder how a Keto diet compares?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    I tend to keep fats lower post workout (20-30min after lifting)

    F-10g or less
    Cho- 50g or more
    Moderate pro
    One of my favorite things I used to do post workout was a protein shake and a box of berries immediately after then a meal an hour or so later.

    It felt really healthy and I felt like I had a great insulin response to the meal.

  18. Everybody praising FINISH LINE should have a look at Nutrex POSTLIFT.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    Everybody praising FINISH LINE should have a look at Nutrex POSTLIFT.
    Have 4 tubs of it unopened...stuff is amazing.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by shockrock3 View Post
    Have 4 tubs of it unopened...stuff is amazing.
    Good to hear man! I'm the brand manager and formulator for them over the last couple years, so I'm a bit biased lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    Good to hear man! I'm the brand manager and formulator for them over the last couple years, so I'm a bit biased lol
    Bro much respect. One question....any chance we'll get some multiple flavors soon on PostLift or is it Fruit Punch for now? Thanks man for putting out something I'm willing to drop my $$ on

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    Good to hear man! I'm the brand manager and formulator for them over the last couple years, so I'm a bit biased lol
    Should put in your sig then
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  23. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Should put in your sig then
    I don't believe it's appropriate if you're not a board sponsor, but I could be wrong.
    That said, sometimes I don't post my signature for various reasons (i.e,influence, personal opinions) such as this.

  24. I'll second that Nutrex Postlift is great, I drink it intra workout instead of post but it has treated me well.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I don't believe it's appropriate if you're not a board sponsor, but I could be wrong.
    That said, sometimes I don't post my signature for various reasons (i.e,influence, personal opinions) such as this.
    If you're a rep, it needs to be in your signature.

    It's misleading when a rep is pimping and praising a company (or product) but neglects to mention he is a rep... until later.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  26. Could some1 PM where to get finish line in EU, or any US retailer who isnt too expensive

  27. Tried Finish Line this weekend tastes great and mixes very well. Thanks everyone for the all recommendations.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Sizeon MP was never discontinued. Been available since it was originally released.


    Note, sizeon MP is the updated profile from the OG wayyyy back in the day
    This is correct. It's always been in the line. One of the few products I personally swear by, I absolutely LOVE it.

    Now granted I use mine Intra-Workout, but I know many (with great results) who use it Post Workout as well. It's entirely up to you.






    -Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representatives Manager
    Head Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    TEAM GASPARI ***MAKING GASPARI GREAT AGAIN!***

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Zariph View Post
    Could some1 PM where to get finish line in EU, or any US retailer who isnt too expensive
    There is a UK company that carries it for 30 pounds a tub, less if you buy more. I am not sure where they deliver to.

    Just google "I force nutrition finish line t nutrition"

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    There is a UK company that carries it for 30 pounds a tub, less if you buy more. I am not sure where they deliver to.

    Just google "I force nutrition finish line t nutrition"
    I got mine on vitamin shoppe not sure if they ship to the UK.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. POST Workout Supplementation
    By snagency in forum Supplements
    Replies: 200
    Last Post: 08-16-2008, 06:47 PM
  2. quick carb post workout supplement ?
    By BuddyBuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 03:06 PM
  3. Post Workout Supplementation
    By bangedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 05:16 PM
  4. vitargo pre/post workout supplementation
    By Max32 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 09:43 PM
  5. Post-workout supplementation for boxing
    By Massacre in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2005, 07:15 AM
Log in
Log in