Thermogenics

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a real good thermogenic supplement or ingredient to really ramp up body heat. Preferably non-stim so I can take it any time of day or night.

Recommendations and replies will be repped ;)

Thank you

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
I would definitely recommend you look into either Sup3r Shred (Olympus Labs UK), Assass1nate (Olympus Labs), or Shift (PEScience). I ran Shift for a month and had awesome results, definitely leaned out a bit. I'm running Sup3r Shred stacked with both Assass1nate and Sup3r 7 for my cut. I started a supplement log of this stack if you want some assurance of these products' results

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
something that induces thermogenesis
non-stim

Pick 1

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Evomuse DCP could be worth a look. I'm currently using this and finding my body temp has a nice warmth all day long!!

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely recommend you look into either Sup3r Shred (Olympus Labs UK), Assass1nate (Olympus Labs), or Shift (PEScience). I ran Shift for a month and had awesome results, definitely leaned out a bit. I'm running Sup3r Shred stacked with both Assass1nate and Sup3r 7 for my cut. I started a supplement log of this stack if you want some assurance of these products' results
Which would you say was best for increasing body heat?

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
So far, I have only run Shift for a whole month, the rest I just began today. Shift was great in maintaining a sweat and absolutely killed my appetite. The fact that it includes Forskolin is another great benefit. The others I can most definitely report back to you on once I'm a bit further along using this stack, don't want to give you any sort of flawed/skewed information

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
If only we could get DCP in the UK :(
Predator should have it in stock soon id have thought...check JW too as they sometimes stock!
Could always order from dsade direct like I do, can get them in about 10days ;)

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Neither of them even have DCP as a listed product. I'd order from Nutriverse but shipping costs take it far out of my budget.

What do you guys think of Capsicum extract caps? Think they could work?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Neither of them even have DCP as a listed product. I'd order from Nutriverse but shipping costs take it far out of my budget.

What do you guys think of Capsicum extract caps? Think they could work?
Once took some on an empty stomach. Was on the floor in fetal position for some time :D
But warmed up a little.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll give a vote toward shift by pes. I've used this product plenty of times and can't say very many bad things about it. It's top on my list when it comes to fat burners. I've definitely give it a shot if you haven't tried if before. It's worth the money. haha