Follidrone 2.0 + Alphamax XT first impressions

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Follidrone 2.0 + Alphamax XT first impressions


    Hey guys! It's been a week since I started taking FD2.0 and Alphamax XT, gotta say I feel absolutely no difference so far besides some sides from Forskolin, but it's normal for me and goes away after the first days.

    Am I supposed to feel anything? Maybe my sleep is a little better, but apart from that, nothing at all. Actually I feel weaker and out of breath during workouts, could it be the two FD2.0 prewo?

    I guess the effects/benefits will just come with time during this 8-week run, but still wanted to make sure.

    PS: I'm taking 2 Alphamax XT upon waking + 2 prebed, and 1 FD2.0 before lunch + 2 45min prewo alongside Tr1umph.


  2. I am going to presume to say anything natural has to have a more cumulative effect.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    I am going to presume to say anything natural has to have a more cumulative effect.
    The thing is, my ABE + X-Gels run was incredibly effective and I'm hoping this is up to par, but so far (even if it's just one week) just don't feel it, not even libido

  4. Most people actually report increased endurance from the epicatechin from FD2. It is only 1 week though. Sometimes you don't always feel the effects, so hopefully you'll notice them in the mirror or workout journal.

  5. Since you're only one week it, its normal to not "feel" anything. With most natural anabolic products, there isn't anything that will "click" that will make you feel one way or another. I always find that I recover quicker and sleep much better while using Alphamax XT, and I usually notice improved vascularity and hardness around the 3.5-4 week mark.

    Keep training hard, eating right, and sleeping well; and be patient. Are you planning to run Alphamax XT for 4 weeks or 8?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  6. After one week, FD2 starts to show up big time. Its a powerful GDA, so make sure to have a carb pre-workout meal if dosing 2 caps and you would be best to have a carb (and amino if possible) workout drink to sip on. If your 'weakness' is not associated to low glucose, then I would remove either FD2 or Alphamax for a week to see which is the culprit. This won't be popular with the Alphamax reps. but I would first remove Alphamax. Their are a number of ingredients that may not agree with you and you would not be the first one to find this out. Good luck!

  7. I have to add, I'm feeling mega lethargic and I suppose it's FD2.0, could it be? I napped like 3 times today, no bueno

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    After one week, FD2 starts to show up big time. Its a powerful GDA, so make sure to have a carb pre-workout meal if dosing 2 caps and you would be best to have a carb (and amino if possible) workout drink to sip on. If your 'weakness' is not associated to low glucose, then I would remove either FD2 or Alphamax for a week to see which is the culprit. This won't be popular with the Alphamax reps. but I would first remove Alphamax. Their are a number of ingredients that may not agree with you and you would not be the first one to find this out. Good luck!
    Yea I eat plenty of carbs around 90min prewo, then take FD2 with Tr1umph 45min prewo. No idea, we'll see how it goes tomorrow and saturday at the gym I guess. I do feel I sleep and recover a hair better, but nothing more for now

  9. It takes a while for natural ingredients to kick in. Usually around the third week is when it it fully kick in, which is why I always suggest running any natural anabolic for 8 weeks.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    I have to add, I'm feeling mega lethargic and I suppose it's FD2.0, could it be? I napped like 3 times today, no bueno
    same, the main reason I didn't take ara was because it make me lethargic. The follidrone makes me tired and just lazy. I'm only on about a week.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    It takes a while for natural ingredients to kick in. Usually around the third week is when it it fully kick in, which is why I always suggest running any natural anabolic for 8 weeks.
    this is such a sham. When companies need 8 weeks to feel the effects. Plenty of others don't need 8 weeks to get results... an example would be your O.G formula, or magnitropin. there are others as well. When companies talk about this hocus pocus stuff that will occur at week 3 and a half, such b.s.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ultramario12 View Post
    this is such a sham. When companies need 8 weeks to feel the effects. Plenty of others don't need 8 weeks to get results... an example would be your O.G formula, or magnitropin. there are others as well. When companies talk about this hocus pocus stuff that will occur at week 3 and a half, such b.s.
    He recommended that many of these products be ran for 8 weeks not because they don't do anything before then, or that they take 8 weeks to work, but that for some benefits, such as body composition, LBM, strength, etc, really take weeks to be noticeable or significant, especially when you're dealing with something natural. Also, there are a multitude of actual studies, peer-reviewed, double blind studies, that note some ingredients take some time to fully realize the benefits, and changes in body composition and strength often take at least a few weeks to have any statistically significant changes. A lot of this depends on the ingredients and goals of a product. For a pre-workout, something that provides obvious acute effects, like energy and a pump, it's easy to "instantly" judge/evaluate these parameters, but it's not quite that simple when you're dealing with things that are intended to have more subtle effects that take weeks to manifest anyway. There isn't some magic about 3 weeks, it's just that people tend to start noticing more effects/benefits at around that time for certain products. It's not necessarily because the ingredients took 3 weeks to saturate and do anything, it's just that changes in body composition, size, and strength will take at least a few weeks to notice any real improvement in anyway in the realm of natural supplements and training.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  13. Also, apart from the lethargic effect, I'm experiencing lots of farting - not sure if that's Alphamax XT or FD2 tbh. Again it's been just a week, I'll continue and see how it goes

  14. I felt tired when I first experimented with FD2 last Spring but I also got an insane instant pump from the first dose. So I was kind of ambiguous about the product in the beginning. I think that some people more than others have to get used to the EC. Now I take it religiously and I feel tired if I don't take it. Aside from the anabolic effects, it is the best antioxidant/health supplement I have ever used. I have not caught a cold since I don't even know when. I don't have any plans of coming off it anytime soon for this reason alone. I usually just use 2 caps per day.

    Aphamax XT made me feel a bit lethargic as well during the week or less that I used that...which obviously is not much time. I kind of bought it on a whim and later decided to not go through with it...more or less a personal decision.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    Also, apart from the lethargic effect, I'm experiencing lots of farting - not sure if that's Alphamax XT or FD2 tbh. Again it's been just a week, I'll continue and see how it goes
    Have you used either one solo before stacking?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  16. haven't tried FD2 yet, but definitely stick with the alphamax. The lethargy might be from it, I get it in the beginning and I think it's grogginess from the l-dopa and getting such deep sleep. Try taking it a few hours before bed. I never "feel" much from alphamax, but take some pics now and some in 8 weeks and I bet your body composition and fullness changes will be noticeable.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ultramario12 View Post
    this is such a sham. When companies need 8 weeks to feel the effects. Plenty of others don't need 8 weeks to get results... an example would be your O.G formula, or magnitropin. there are others as well. When companies talk about this hocus pocus stuff that will occur at week 3 and a half, such b.s.
    FD2 kicks in - in a few days and gets better and better and better (even after 5 months straight).

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    Also, apart from the lethargic effect, I'm experiencing lots of farting - not sure if that's Alphamax XT or FD2 tbh. Again it's been just a week, I'll continue and see how it goes
    I would put money on the MACA in Alphamax causing your lethargy. Just remove it for a few days and I bet you will feel better. Case closed.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I would put money on the MACA in Alphamax causing your lethargy. Just remove it for a few days and I bet you will feel better. Case closed.
    There is no MACA in Alphamax XT.

    Are you referring to Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa)? With split dosing, there is 150mg per serving. That should not be causing lethargy. I would not say it's case closed.

    This is why people should run products solo, before jumping right into stacks. It makes it too difficult to pinpoint.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    There is no MACA in Alphamax XT.

    Are you referring to Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa)? With split dosing, there is 150mg per serving. That should not be causing lethargy. I would not say it's case closed.

    This is why people should run products solo, before jumping right into stacks. It makes it too difficult to pinpoint.
    Thanks, your right, I meant L-dopa. Numerous people on this forum have reported issues with L-Dopa - using numerous dosing schemes. I am one of the ones that tried as hard as possible to use L-dopa. Out of all the ingredients in both products, L-Dopa is the one in which I have heard the most problems. And I completely agree that one should run a product solo at least for a couple of weeks before adding another.

  21. No offense OP but it has only been a week. There are so many factors that could be at play in that time that it is nearly impossible to pinpoint it to Alphamax or FD2. For all we know it can be either of them, both of them, or none of them. I'd personally give it more time. It's your choice though.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    There is no MACA in Alphamax XT.

    Are you referring to Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa)? With split dosing, there is 150mg per serving. That should not be causing lethargy. I would not say it's case closed.

    This is why people should run products solo, before jumping right into stacks. It makes it too difficult to pinpoint.
    Yup...I am one of the biggest offenders of stacking new supplements at the same time. Then if I get side effects, I have a b1tch of a time determining what product is to blame...or if it is the overall combination itself.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Yup...I am one of the biggest offenders of stacking new supplements at the same time. Then if I get side effects, I have a b1tch of a time determining what product is to blame...or if it is the overall combination itself.
    We all do it sometimes lol.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  24. Guys I understand I should have started just with one, but I ****ed up the timing and had to start both at the same time to get at least 6 entire weeks worth - I have a trip from april 10th to 15th which will keep me out of the gym for an entire week, so...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    Guys I understand I should have started just with one, but I ****ed up the timing and had to start both at the same time to get at least 6 entire weeks worth - I have a trip from april 10th to 15th which will keep me out of the gym for an entire week, so...
    No worries. I would just keep plugging along. I have no doubt this stack will really start to shine.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2016, 03:11 AM
  2. Sup3r-11 + Alphamax XT+ Follidrone 2.0
    By achillesx2k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-29-2016, 11:33 AM
  3. Follidron 2.0 with alphamax xt
    By Bdn6654 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-13-2016, 06:51 PM
  4. Alphamax XT + SNS X -Gels for first natty stack??
    By Frazier_Fit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-25-2016, 07:57 AM
  5. Alphamax XT - first time user
    By HellAtlantic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-07-2016, 10:44 PM
Log in
Log in