Follidrone 2.0 + Alphamax XT first impressions

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    Already taking LOTS of carbs, that's why I'm wondering. Not necessarily feeling tired, probably my workouts are a bit weaker overall, but it's this "weak stomach" feeling that's really messing me up during sets.
    Hope you figure it out buddy. I'm hopefully starting my FD2 run in 2 weeks if the European suppliers get it back in stock. So I'm following your log to see what I can expect.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TheMrMuscle View Post
    Hope you figure it out buddy. I'm hopefully starting my FD2 run in 2 weeks if the European suppliers get it back in stock. So I'm following your log to see what I can expect.
    I live in Italy, ordered two FD2 from flesymrewop, still in stock
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    I live in Italy, ordered two FD2 from flesymrewop, still in stock
    Thanks man!

  4. UPDATE: one big side effect is still there, I think FD2 is making me go hypoglycemic during workouts: I feel weaker, sweat more than usual...

    The thing is, today I tried one prewo instead of two (I put the other one before my snack), and the side is still there. I'm doing 3 total, one before lunch, one before snack and one prewo. Not really sure what else should I do to avoid this? I'm eating carbs 1hr and 30min prewo to theoretically avoid going hypo: 5 wholegrain wheat biscuits (62gr carbs) and two oranges (24gr carbs). Should I eat even more carbs, or eat higher GI ones?

    Thanks for your time guys!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    It takes a while for natural ingredients to kick in. Usually around the third week is when it it fully kick in, which is why I always suggest running any natural anabolic for 8 weeks.
    Absolutely correct, also a good way for most companies to sell you two bottles!

    To be clear, I feel there are natural anabolics that can be beneficial. But you do need to run them for quite a while.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    UPDATE: one big side effect is still there, I think FD2 is making me go hypoglycemic during workouts: I feel weaker, sweat more than usual...

    The thing is, today I tried one prewo instead of two (I put the other one before my snack), and the side is still there. I'm doing 3 total, one before lunch, one before snack and one prewo. Not really sure what else should I do to avoid this? I'm eating carbs 1hr and 30min prewo to theoretically avoid going hypo: 5 wholegrain wheat biscuits (62gr carbs) and two oranges (24gr carbs). Should I eat even more carbs, or eat higher GI ones?

    Thanks for your time guys!
    How close to are you dosing before your workout? If you're able to add in more carbs and fit it into your macros then I would give it a try. I would stick to a mix of low and high GI carbs, and experiment with different sources. It seems strange that one cap is causing this, but you could just be sensitive to the ingredients. If you're dosing it close to your workout though, you might want to try taking it earlier on.

    Have you been noticing any changes/effects from the Alphamax XT yet?
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    How close to are you dosing before your workout? If you're able to add in more carbs and fit it into your macros then I would give it a try. I would stick to a mix of low and high GI carbs, and experiment with different sources. It seems strange that one cap is causing this, but you could just be sensitive to the ingredients. If you're dosing it close to your workout though, you might want to try taking it earlier on.

    Have you been noticing any changes/effects from the Alphamax XT yet?
    Positive effects with Alphamax XT: sleep is a bit better, I wake up more rested.

    Neutral or negative effects with Alphamax XT: no libido increase yet, DHT is definitely increased cause I have more rashes on my eyebrows (it's a common dht related side for me), overall not doing much, I'm almost at the end of week 2.

    Positive effects with FD2.0: can definitely eat more carbs without ever feeling bloated, I'm eating A LOT these days and weight isn't going up which is good. I'm not losing any fat but not gaining as well, which for now is ok given how much I'm eating.

    Negative effects with FD2.0: feeling hypo and weaker during workouts, it doesn't sit well with my stomach, lots of farts, no anabolic effects at all for now.

    Have also to add, not sure if it's Alphamax XT or FD2.0 but I'm definitely getting more acne and skin issues these days, and I usually never have. For being the first two weeks, not really impressed tbh, especially cause I felt so great on ABE + X-Gels. Sorry, just telling my experience! Hopefully things change soon.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    Positive effects with Alphamax XT: sleep is a bit better, I wake up more rested.

    Neutral or negative effects with Alphamax XT: no libido increase yet, DHT is definitely increased cause I have more rashes on my eyebrows (it's a common dht related side for me), overall not doing much, I'm almost at the end of week 2.

    Positive effects with FD2.0: can definitely eat more carbs without ever feeling bloated, I'm eating A LOT these days and weight isn't going up which is good. I'm not losing any fat but not gaining as well, which for now is ok given how much I'm eating.

    Negative effects with FD2.0: feeling hypo and weaker during workouts, it doesn't sit well with my stomach, lots of farts, no anabolic effects at all for now.

    Have also to add, not sure if it's Alphamax XT or FD2.0 but I'm definitely getting more acne and skin issues these days, and I usually never have. For being the first two weeks, not really impressed tbh, especially cause I felt so great on ABE + X-Gels. Sorry, just telling my experience! Hopefully things change soon.
    Solid update. An honest review is always appreciated. I'm hoping that you start to feel the effects of Alphamax XT more in the next coming weeks. The increase in acne could be related to a shift in hormone levels caused by Alphamax XT; which could be setting the state for some increased natural test levels and increases in size and strength in the coming weeks. Stay consistent and keep doing what you're doing.

    PS - jealous that you can eat that amount of carbs and not gain weight, ha
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Solid update. An honest review is always appreciated. I'm hoping that you start to feel the effects of Alphamax XT more in the next coming weeks. The increase in acne could be related to a shift in hormone levels caused by Alphamax XT; which could be setting the state for some increased natural test levels and increases in size and strength in the coming weeks. Stay consistent and keep doing what you're doing.

    PS - jealous that you can eat that amount of carbs and not gain weight, ha
    Its the FD2...

  10. Also noticed something both on on and off-days...could it be that FD2 provides me shortness of breath? This happens after 15-20m of taking it, and during workouts I'm often grasping for air.

    Sorry to be a pain in the ass but all these sides and for now no tangible benefit are making me question wtf is different in me than others lol

  11. UPDATE: finally a decent workout - I totally removed FD2.0 45min prewo and put it alongside a carb heavy snack at 7pm (I work out at 8:40pm). Snack was banana + orange + 4 Weetabix whole grain wheat biscuits.

    - I took one cap FD2 pre-lunch (carb heavy), totally fine.
    - Took the second cap pre-protein shake at 6pm, not fine at all, felt anxious, out of breath and just not good. I assumed protein shake by itself could raise insuline enough to counteract FD2.0, I was wrong I guess.
    - Took the third cap alongside the carb heavy snack, things went better and Tr1umph + High Volume 45min prewo was finally easier on the stomach, instead of coupling it with FD2.0.

    Next time I'll try one cap pre-lunch and 2 caps pre-heavy carb snack. I guess I have naturally very low blood glucose, since I feel FD2.0 so easily?

  12. * 2017 Arnold SALE @ Nutriverse *

    They're both on sale for a considerable discount at Nutriverse! 25% off BLR and Performax entire lineups when u stack code AM5 with our autodiscounts.

    Alphamax xt also has a b2g1 deal
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    UPDATE: finally a decent workout - I totally removed FD2.0 45min prewo and put it alongside a carb heavy snack at 7pm (I work out at 8:40pm). Snack was banana + orange + 4 Weetabix whole grain wheat biscuits.

    - I took one cap FD2 pre-lunch (carb heavy), totally fine.
    - Took the second cap pre-protein shake at 6pm, not fine at all, felt anxious, out of breath and just not good. I assumed protein shake by itself could raise insuline enough to counteract FD2.0, I was wrong I guess.
    - Took the third cap alongside the carb heavy snack, things went better and Tr1umph + High Volume 45min prewo was finally easier on the stomach, instead of coupling it with FD2.0.

    Next time I'll try one cap pre-lunch and 2 caps pre-heavy carb snack. I guess I have naturally very low blood glucose, since I feel FD2.0 so easily?
    I'm glad you were able to figure out what dosing is best for you. It's possible that you're very responsive to the ingredients in FD2; it could be a variety of reasons. Also, working out and lifting intensely will lower blood sugar. So combining FD2 with an intense workout can definitely cause some issues. Taking it before a preworkout meal (1-2 hours before training) would be a good time to use 1 cap, but the closer you dose to your workout the more risk you run of lowering blood sugar too much
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  14. I managed to solve the hypo sides by adding a banana with my snack and just not taking FD2.0 prewo, but alongside the snack instead.

    Although it just doesn't sit well with my stomach, I have a really hard time some minutes after, feels like I have a huge block. Funny thing is, this never happens when I take it with lunch, but only when I take it later in the day.

    Might try 2 caps with lunch and 1 with snack and see how it goes - if sides persist even on week 3, I'm just not continuing. No visible benefits from the stack until now.

  15. Wanted to puke mid workout today, this stuff is way too heavy for my stomach. Done with Follidrone.

    I have some X-gels left at home, can I just swap the two? I know they're totally different beasts, but wondering if I need to take fd less and less or can just remove it immediately

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    Wanted to puke mid workout today, this stuff is way too heavy for my stomach. Done with Follidrone.

    I have some X-gels left at home, can I just swap the two? I know they're totally different beasts, but wondering if I need to take fd less and less or can just remove it immediately
    I love X-Gels. How many bottles do you have. Have you ever ran the product before?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    Wanted to puke mid workout today, this stuff is way too heavy for my stomach. Done with Follidrone.

    I have some X-gels left at home, can I just swap the two? I know they're totally different beasts, but wondering if I need to take fd less and less or can just remove it immediately
    Wow, with all those sides on a natty product, I would highly recommend staying miles away from anything hormonal.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    Wanted to puke mid workout today, this stuff is way too heavy for my stomach. Done with Follidrone.

    I have some X-gels left at home, can I just swap the two? I know they're totally different beasts, but wondering if I need to take fd less and less or can just remove it immediately
    Sorry you're having trouble with FD2. X-gels is always a good go-to natural product, but like most natural anabolics it works best with a longer cycle. If you only have some left over from a previous cycle, I would recommend getting another bottle to get the most out of the product.

    Alphamax XT and X-Gels is a phenomenal natural stack, one of my personal favorites. I've always done an 8 week Alphamax XT run, and added X-Gels in for the last 50 days. The pumps, hardness, and vascularity are epic
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    Sorry you're having trouble with FD2. X-gels is always a good go-to natural product, but like most natural anabolics it works best with a longer cycle. If you only have some left over from a previous cycle, I would recommend getting another bottle to get the most out of the product.

    Alphamax XT and X-Gels is a phenomenal natural stack, one of my personal favorites. I've always done an 8 week Alphamax XT run, and added X-Gels in for the last 50 days. The pumps, hardness, and vascularity are epic
    I'm actually now dosing FD2 just one cap in 3 big meals (lunch/snack/dinner) instead of 2 prewo, and I seem to tolerate it much better. Still no aesthetic benefits, but I'm now just starting week 3, we'll see.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    I'm actually now dosing FD2 just one cap in 3 big meals (lunch/snack/dinner) instead of 2 prewo, and I seem to tolerate it much better. Still no aesthetic benefits, but I'm now just starting week 3, we'll see.
    btw, most people get results in the first week (all day pump, endurance, vascularity). And the results get better after that.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    btw, most people get results in the first week (all day pump, endurance, vascularity). And the results get better after that.
    None of that. X-gels and High Volume are the two things that worked for me on pumps and endurance.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    None of that. X-gels and High Volume are the two things that worked for me on pumps and endurance.
    I've never personally used FD2 before, but I've never noticed an endurance increase with a nutrient partitioner either. I've definitely felt an fullness and pump increase while using nutrient partitioning products before though, but everyone is different. X-Gels is a certain way to get me feeling pumped and full, and the feeling lasts for a long time after my training which is great
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    None of that. X-gels and High Volume are the two things that worked for me on pumps and endurance.
    None of what? ARA is a fantastic if you can tolerate it. I ran it many times and before MN released it and each time I ran it, inflammation and joint problems got worse. Among other things, FD2 has anti-inflammatory properties that truly work, does not have to be cycled and gets better over time.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    None of what? ARA is a fantastic if you can tolerate it. I ran it many times and before MN released it and each time I ran it, inflammation and joint problems got worse. Among other things, FD2 has anti-inflammatory properties that truly work, does not have to be cycled and gets better over time.
    I meant, until now I haven't experienced any of the effects you mentioned with FD2, apart from GDA. Just started week 3 now

  25. Quote Originally Posted by john.patterson View Post
    I've never personally used FD2 before, but I've never noticed an endurance increase with a nutrient partitioner either. I've definitely felt an fullness and pump increase while using nutrient partitioning products before though, but everyone is different. X-Gels is a certain way to get me feeling pumped and full, and the feeling lasts for a long time after my training which is great
    Well its much more than a nutrient partitioner. Its making / made all other epi products obsolete. ARA is fantastic if you can tolerate it. Among other things, FD2 has anti-inflammatory properties that truly work, does not have to be cycled and gets better over time. I would think that someone such as yourself would want to experience one of the top supplements.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    I meant, until now I haven't experienced any of the effects you mentioned with FD2, apart from GDA. Just started week 3 now
    if it make you fell any better. i experienced all the sides that you have mentioned in your thread for FD2 - weak workouts, out of breath, constipation, gas and mild changes in body composition. I threw the 2nd bottle away as to me if a product when priced at 50$ cannot prove itself in 1 bottle then its useless to me.

  27. To be fair to Brundel and BLR, their original follidrone was top notch and worked extremely well for me.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by muree View Post
    if it make you fell any better. i experienced all the sides that you have mentioned in your thread for FD2 - weak workouts, out of breath, constipation, gas and mild changes in body composition. I threw the 2nd bottle away as to me if a product when priced at 50$ cannot prove itself in 1 bottle then its useless to me.
    I've just finished week 3 and now going on week 4. Body composition changes very mild, I weigh exactly the same and look pretty much the same. I do notice thicker hair, increased DOMs, but also get gassy, more acne, and and in general I'm still not feeling it's making the changes it did on others. I think I'll just go back to Anabeta Elite + X-Gels in the future since it worked so well for me before.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by muree View Post
    To be fair to Brundel and BLR, their original follidrone was top notch and worked extremely well for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by muree View Post
    if it make you fell any better. i experienced all the sides that you have mentioned in your thread for FD2 - weak workouts, out of breath, constipation, gas and mild changes in body composition. I threw the 2nd bottle away as to me if a product when priced at 50$ cannot prove itself in 1 bottle then its useless to me.
    I never tried the original, but I have tried just about every other -(epi) product out there and FD2 was definitely an upgrade for me.

    People certainly do seem to respond to everything differently..

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I never tried the original, but I have tried just about every other -(epi) product out there and FD2 was definitely an upgrade for me.

    People certainly do seem to respond to everything differently..
    agreed. have you tried Epic Unleashed.. any thoughts?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-27-2016, 03:11 AM
  2. Sup3r-11 + Alphamax XT+ Follidrone 2.0
    By achillesx2k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-29-2016, 11:33 AM
  3. Follidron 2.0 with alphamax xt
    By Bdn6654 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-13-2016, 06:51 PM
  4. Alphamax XT + SNS X -Gels for first natty stack??
    By Frazier_Fit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-25-2016, 07:57 AM
  5. Alphamax XT - first time user
    By HellAtlantic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-07-2016, 10:44 PM
Log in
Log in