White mouth /tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Brushing my tongue and I noticed my tongue was all white and the back of my throat. I couldn't scrape it off either. I've been lacking in water and drink a lotnof caffeine and 5g creatine. Kind of drink milk instead of water. About a gallon a day.

I did a google search, some people in oral ster got this, but I have never taken those. Always natural.

I see a lotnof people say wait a week or so to see if it goes away. It's not aids, I just got tested last week. The only way it would be is if patient blood some how got in my g.f. and transferred it to me.

Just drank a gallon of water. Not sure if anyone else dealt with this. I've had this before, but when I was on antibiotics.

Has anyone had this effect from a supplement.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It appears to be thrush.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Well. As it turns out I changed two supps in my whole diet. And I'm coming to the conclusion its that great chaos and pain riot open label you all love. Taste like a cigar/tobacco going down my throat.

Getting ingredients tested. 350$ to run the tests.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well. As it turns out I changed two supps in my whole diet. And I'm coming to the conclusion its that great chaos and pain riot open label you all love. Taste like a cigar/tobacco going down my throat.

Never had a complaint like that. We are also about to get on labdoor which will do our public third party testing. Unsure what could cause that in riot.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
I don't get it. In follidrone . I've taken epi before. I don't see anything in either product that would cause it. I just don't understand in riot what left this tobacco like taste in the throat.
I've gone over the label again and again.

I will say. I took both at the same time and I had an enormous thirst attack. Maybe I am just really dehydrated.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

And here we go again. Didn't you learn anything last time?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had to google-foo this.....Yuck!!! Yeast infection in your mouth?? And how did you even know this exists justhere4comm?
I have had it. Twice.
Harsh shït.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
How did you get it to go away. ? I bought a tongue scraper, yogurt, and an only drinking water.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards

if you leave no spaces you can see what it looks like. for some reason they uped post count to 100 to post pics

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thrush on WebMD

Also, you could just put in parenthesis what you want us to link to:
"http://www..." That should do it because your link didn't work for me.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
No. You have include all the text, but no spaces

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Go to your doctor, get an anti-fungal mouthwash, and I think there are drops or something for it too. Prescription.
I got it because my immune system was compromised and was on strong antibiotics.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Go to your doctor, get an anti-fungal mouthwash, and I think there are drops or something for it too. Prescription.
I got it because my immune system was compromised and was on strong antibiotics.
how long did it take to go away? should I get a std test while I'm there?

sespress

Awards
I had it once too after an incredible club weekend from some pills (I assume). This was 10 years back and never had it again. Had a mouthwash for me.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
well. Went to the ER to get it looked at. Doctor was confused because she couldn't scrape any of it to get a sample. Then of course she started thinking its an immune issue and thought/thinks I have aids. Took my blood. I preceded to pass the fck out after the blood drawn. I then awoke confused as hell to a wheel chair and two men grabbing my biceps. I will say after the IV fluid I looked jacked as sht. I must not be getting adequate water in me.

CBC came back fine
Blood pressure was high
EKG was normal
HIV- I have to call someone next week to find out. I know I don't have it, I just got tested in the month after October. Plus, since when does it take a week to get HIV result back?

They gave me some type of wash that I have to swoosh and then swallow. I lost so much blood because I'm at a training base and the newbies were there learning how to take blood and put on catheters.

I'm still leaning towards there is something up with the chaos and pain. I told you all from the start. I'm telling you now.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
well. Went to the ER to get it looked at. Doctor was confused because she couldn't scrape any of it to get a sample. Then of course she started thinking its an immune issue and thought/thinks I have aids. Took my blood. I preceded to pass the fck out after the blood drawn. I then awoke confused as hell to a wheel chair and two men grabbing my biceps. I will say after the IV fluid I looked jacked as sht. I must not be getting adequate water in me.

CBC came back fine
Blood pressure was high
EKG was normal
HIV- I have to call someone next week to find out. I know I don't have it, I just got tested in the month after October. Plus, since when does it take a week to get HIV result back?

They gave me some type of wash that I have to swoosh and then swallow. I lost so much blood because I'm at a training base and the newbies were there learning how to take blood and put on catheters.

I'm still leaning towards there is something up with the chaos and pain. I told you all from the start. I'm telling you now.
She obviously thinks it's thrush, and it's more common in immunocompromised people. She probably didn't need to tell you she thought you have HIV...

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
She obviously thinks it's thrush, and it's more common in immunocompromised people. She probably didn't need to tell you she thought you have HIV...
I'm pretty positive that was a big factor for my passing out. I tried so hard to play it cool. Like "oh I'll just get my blood drawn and prove I don't have an STD/hiv. No one knows what their significant others doing behind their back, or if sig other is nurse and gets stuck with a dirty needle. So I got that anxiety, then on top of that the guy taking my blood absolutely sucks at it. And I didn't eat all morning and bam... I said, "I'm out" then passed out.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Boom. Thrush.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

CBC came back fine
Blood pressure was high
EKG was normal

Are you a wolf or dog? Could be rabies.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What supp company you work for op? Always trying to bash C&P and always back firing. I call BS on this whole thread.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Revisiting this comment I ignored earlier.
Are you saying "RIOT" caused you to have something wrong with your tongue? After you said everything prior, those are serious accusations.

Also, how did you arrive at that $350 cost to test ingredients? Please provide a link to how you obtained that information, for those in the discussion whom are not aware of how one can do this.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
I told you in the first one one. "Get to the bottom". It's not like this built up on the fly. The flavoring/ingredients don't add up to a certain consistency with the product taste. Among other things, I've taken a lot of supplements. Each ingredient listed inhave consumed. In my opinion there was great neglect with the final product of Riot.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
I told you in the first one one. "Get to the bottom". It's not like this built up on the fly. The flavoring/ingredients don't add up to a certain consistency with the product taste. Among other things, I've taken a lot of supplements. Each ingredient listed inhave consumed. In my opinion there was great neglect with the final product of Riot.

I have stopped and retaken the product to negative effects. Which led me to molecule testing from a lab that actually is known for dog DNA.

No more questions, please.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I have stopped and retaken the product to negative effects. Which led me to molecule testing from a lab that actually is known for dog DNA.

How about answering the question I asked about how did you know the price? Where did you find it? Provide a link.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards

I'd also like to point out. I got it from a reputable vendor. It is the product. I also understand one bottle of product does not always follow consistency of the rest. Things can occur.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
How about answering the question I asked about how did you know the price? Where did you find it? Provide a link.
I'd rather it remain anonymous. Inhave not even got the envelope to send samples off.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Ok here is my opinion. Thrush or oral candidiasis is a very common occurrence. It is a fungal infection of the mouth that can be caused by a huge variance in factors. Inhalers, Certain milk products, cigarettes. The list goes on and on. It seems to me that your visit to the ER was a little over the top. Coming into the urgent care this would have cost you ten minutes of your time and you would have left with a oral rinse. Simple. The chances of It being AIDS or any other immunodeficiency is very slim in comparison. What am I getting at with all of this? Proving that a supplement directly caused this condition is going to be very hard to prove and I would never in my medical opinion have ever suspected that in the first place. It's just too common.

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Ok here is my opinion. Thrush or oral candidiasis is a very common occurrence. It is a fungal infection of the mouth that can be caused by a huge variance in factors. Inhalers, Certain milk products, cigarettes. The list goes on and on. It seems to me that your visit to the ER was a little over the top. Coming into the urgent care this would have cost you ten minutes of your time and you would have left with a oral rinse. Simple. The chances of It being AIDS or any other immunodeficiency is very slim in comparison. What am I getting at with all of this? Proving that a supplement directly caused this condition is going to be very hard to prove and I would never in my medical opinion have ever suspected that in the first place. It's just too common.
The thing is, the doctor doesn't even know if it is thrush. She was saying that it's weird that it's not coming off the tongue when scraped. Antibiotics alone can cause whitening tongue, and there are many searches where consumers complained about ingesting a anabolic/X/other dietary supplements and getting a white tongue. It's not far fetched idea IMO, but I'm not health care affiliated, I trade stocks all day and get money.

The only things that changed was
-Riot
-Follidrone
-New whitening toothpaste and whitening Listerine. (Which I highly doubt wouldbstain my tongue.)

One can just feel when their body has been hit harder than normal. Ever since riot and follidrone I've been dry mouthed like crazy with a white tongue. In follidrone I just don't see an ingredient that would cause this.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
The thing is, the doctor doesn't even know if it is thrush. She was saying that it's weird that it's not coming off the tongue when scraped. Antibiotics alone can cause whitening tongue, and there are many searches where consumers complained about injesting a anabolic/X/other dietary supplements and getting a white tongue. It's not far fetched idea IMO, but I'm not health care affiliated, I trade stocks all day and get money.

The only things that changed was
-Riot
-Follidrone
-New whitening toothpaste and whitening Listerine. (Which I highly doubt wouldbstain my tongue.)

One can just feel when their body has been hit harder than normal. Ever since riot and follidrone I've been dry mouthed like crazy with a white tongue. In follidrone I just don't see an ingredient that would cause this.
Have you changed sexual partners? Without getting too much involved in your personals. Oral sex can cause this as well. Even a slight yeast imbalance in a trustworthy female. Every doctor is different. All I'm saying is out off all the ones I have worked with we have never scraped a tongue with these cases and the would never just assume it was AIDS. You know your body better than anyone else. Who am I to say any different. I would just think long and hard about anything that could have caused this and when in doubt get a second medical opinion

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Have you changed sexual partners? Without getting too much involved in your personals. Oral sex can cause this as well. Even a slight yeast imbalance in a trustworthy female. Every doctor is different. All I'm saying is out off all the ones I have worked with we have never scraped a tongue with these cases and the would never just assume it was AIDS. You know your body better than anyone else. Who am I to say any different. I would just think long and hard about anything that could have caused this and when in doubt get a second medical opinion
G.f. did get a yeast infection in her vagina a couple weeks ago. I didn't eat her out, but maybe she didn't wash her hands after fingering. Or I touched my penis when her fluid was still in there and ate breakfast without washing.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
G.f. did get a yeast infection in her vagina a couple weeks ago. I didn't eat her out, but maybe she didn't wash her hands after fingering. Or I touched my penis when her fluid was still in there and ate breakfast without washing.
If you have oral sex this is always a possibility. You don't necessarily have to have an active outbreak either. Some women have natural fluctuations in yeast production which is why sometimes it smells and some women smell different than others. This can even be caused by certain foods high in acidity. I'm not saying it is that or it isn't. I'm just saying it's a much much higher possibility.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Or it could be as simple as. You had sex then went to go pee and didn't wash your hands and then ate or some variance.

Status
Not open for further replies.