NOTICE You are viewing a global thread. Be aware you may no longer be in the forum category you were browsing.

The case for DMAA - thoughts?

Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Stimguy View Post
    Existing
    What??????

2. Forget DMAA, focus on DMHA
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Forget DMAA, focus on DMHA
    No thx
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order

4. Yeah but the fda will keep on fighting DMAA.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    Yeah but the fda will keep on fighting DMAA.
    True. I guess if you're a fan of DMHA, it would be worrying
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
    •   

6. Its strong to me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    What does the fda's case for "not safe" consist of
    Existing

8. Quote Originally Posted by Stimguy View Post
    Existing
    You mean existing in nature period, or existing in nature in feasible amounts to extract, or none of the above?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. It will be gone soon unfortunately. Gone are the days of dusting products lol. :/
    Thomas Schnepp. Professional Natural Bodybuilder. Nationally qualified Bodybuilder
    15+ Bodybuilding shows. Online coach. [email protected] Follow me on IG @thomasschnepp.

10. So what's the word on the dmaa trial?

11. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    So what's the word on the dmaa trial?
    we are in the middle of appealing the decision. legal challenges take time, this is far from over.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

12. Rock on

13. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    However, there is evidence of the American Cancer Society suppressing what was once thought to be an effective treatment for cancer by way of a special diet that boosted immunity to crazy high levels. This treatment was devised by a man named Gerson. His daughter wrote a book on the diet and I have a co-worker whose wife successfully defeated stage 2 cancer this diet while dealing with MS simultaneously.

While there isn't tons of evidence for conspiracy, we can't call people crazy for thinking it - the money, and therefore the motive, is there for it not to mention other industries such as the statin drug/cholesterol-reducing industry has black listed a number of doctors that spoke up against the BS associated with high cholesterol and heart attacks and LDL being the "bad lipoproteins". It's not. Inflammation is. And that is caused by things like sugar, dairy, hydrogenated oils (trans fats), nitrates from preservatives in pre-packaged meals and alcohol. Pretty much everything the typical American diet consists of is what causes inflammation, which causes problems with arterial health, which causes problems with plaque build up. It was an assinine conclusion based on one single study that high cholesterol is the sole indicator of bad heart health, lol. Correlation does not equal causation! LDL cholesterol, which makes up 2/3 of total cholesterol, is a function of lean mass really and all those foods I just listed are plentiful and HIGH in calories which means kost people with high cholesterol are unhealthy due to tons of inflammation and arterial damage. This very message I just spelled out has been collectively and concertedly muffled by the pharma industry. So I don't count people's theories on cancer conspiracy as just nonsense. It's possible as it already happens in other industries.
    With you 100%
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

14. Quote Originally Posted by ArenaSupps View Post
    Not sure if anyone has seen it, but Jared Wheat was arrested yesterday and on the condition he stops selling products with DMAA in it, he was released on bail. Sucks man.... I would stock up now Ladies and Gents!
    Honestly not to worried. He was arrested on trumped up charges, so he will get out. I believe this might make the dmaa case easier to win for hi-tech

15. Lol every man and his non-sponsored dog is jumping on the "STOCK UP NOW GUIZE!!" train

16. I'm not so sure this is a well he will beat it again scenario. They ain't playing and a judge obviously signed the warrant and agreed to the conditions of his release on bail that he can't sell any dmaa. I think hi techs number may be up regardless of how it looks. If its federal the charges will stick, they have an outrageous conviction rate. And the product in question can't possibly yield the amount required to make the cholesterol drug (lovastatin) in question with Red rice extract. Not to mention all this has to be rather expensive to fight the government in court. He was already ordered to pay 14 million once for past charges.

Also I would think dmaa based products is their major income source. Cutting them off from receiving any more money stops the flow of finances and will basically be cutting the throat of the company. With no operating capital I don't see how they can survive. Pretty sure the government knows this and its a calculated move to cut off the dmaa.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

17. Yep, not good at all... HATE when the government interferes on peoples happiness
  18. The case for DMAA - thoughts?

So question for anyone who has experienced this or has an idea. I've been using stims for a while, dmaa since it's been out and not once have I ever had an issue with my heart...First time yesterday, I was hit about an hour after taking black cobra with fluttering heart my testing heart rate was all.over the place got up to 130 BPM sitting. I had sweats and nearly past out. Went to the ER, they pumped me with an IV, said over all same thing I always hear. I'm in good health and prob had bad interaction between the supplement and some ibuprofen I took. I tested the waters this morning half a cap of dexaprine instead of black cobra....Same feeling comes back, if I had taken a full dose dexaprine I'd prob been taking my ass back to the dr. This makes no sense to me. I have no heart issues I take some type of stim concauction daily - anyone else have this with dmaa products or stims in general. I'm gonna be bummed of I have to cut myself down to just caffeine lol. I also was taking tianeptine for a week but certainly that wouldn't have anything to do with this I wouldn't think, or could it?

19. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    So question for anyone who has experienced this or has an idea. I've been using stims for a while, dmaa since it's been out and not once have I ever had an issue with my heart...First time yesterday, I was hit about an hour after taking black cobra with fluttering heart my testing heart rate was all.over the place got up to 130 BPM sitting. I had sweats and nearly past out. Went to the ER, they pumped me with an IV, said over all same thing I always hear. I'm in good health and prob had bad interaction between the supplement and some ibuprofen I took. I tested the waters this morning half a cap of dexaprine instead of black cobra....Same feeling comes back, if I had taken a full dose dexaprine I'd prob been taking my ass back to the dr. This makes no sense to me. I have no heart issues I take some type of stim concauction daily - anyone else have this with dmaa products or stims in general. I'm gonna be bummed of I have to cut myself down to just caffeine lol. I also was taking tianeptine for a week but certainly that wouldn't have anything to do with this I wouldn't think, or could it?
    Anxiety symptoms are often confused and mistaken with heart issues. They feel very similar (tightness in chest, chest pain, heart racing etc). Tianeptine is an antidepressant so if you took it for a week straight and came off you could experience some rebound anxiety mixed with the dmaa could definitely produce these effects. The good thing is you were checked out and they said your heart is fine so I point to anxiety as the culprit. Often with this the "fear" of something being wrong only makes things worse.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

20. The thing is, FOLLOW the labels and you shouldn't have anything to worry about! I warn customers all the time to follow the label, it is there for your safety. I do however understand when you build up a tolerance to certain products you can take more than recommended, but some people take it to an extreme. A customer came into our store, popped demon dust, Dust X and then took a hellfire pill. He messaged me later and said he had the best workout of his life. Some people can handle more than others. I would have perished if I did the same...

21. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Anxiety symptoms are often confused and mistaken with heart issues. They feel very similar (tightness in chest, chest pain, heart racing etc). Tianeptine is an antidepressant so if you took it for a week straight and came off you could experience some rebound anxiety mixed with the dmaa could definitely produce these effects. The good thing is you were checked out and they said your heart is fine so I point to anxiety as the culprit. Often with this the "fear" of something being wrong only makes things worse.
    I assumed it was best to just not take tianeptine and closely monitor any stimulants i consume. It's crazy if tianeptine had that significant of an effect after a week of dosing. Hopefully this subsides after a few days, sucks not being able to use preworkouts or my other energy supps lol.

22. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    It's the yohimbie that's in both of those imo that's stuff fuks with my heart and makes me feel like dick

23. I am really bummed out to hear this. I've just come to depend on Lipodrene Elite. It helps me sail through my day. Best fat loss supp I've ever taken.

I don't know what I'll do without it.
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Lol every man and his non-sponsored dog is jumping on the "STOCK UP NOW GUIZE!!" train
    Best publicity stunt of the decade
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:44 AM
  2. The Case for Pound-for-Pound Numero Uno!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum MMA
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 02:11 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 11:41 AM
  4. Why a casein/whey protein combo is the best for growth
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 01:19 AM