NOTICE You are viewing a global thread. Be aware you may no longer be in the forum category you were browsing.

The case for DMAA - thoughts?

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    of course they are going at it hard and they are going to put on a show- why? they are being taken to court.

also, whatever they send out or whatever they take has no barring or shouldnt (sorry this is the gov were talking about) be part of the case. if they find some form of dmaa that xyc - for example- is using, thats on them. this is about using a supp that has been proven to be found in natural products.

at the end of the day, hold on, wtf is Trump? this is a perfect example of tax money being wasted. do we get a refund on this
    Im not saying its right, I would love for DMAA to stick around, its great, Im just saying in my opinion it definitely will be removed from the market shortly.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by Nac View Post
    Is there anything to the argument "but you have to use the natural extract and not some synthetic facsimile!!1!"?
    If you read the text in the OP you'll see the govt directly admits compounds can be synthesized
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Im not saying its right, I would love for DMAA to stick around, its great, Im just saying in my opinion it definitely will be removed from the market shortly.
    and honestly, i think your right- hope were wrong
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

4. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Its not going to be around much longer, FDA will be going hard and heavy over next 2 months, I believe they have sent out about 50 warning letters last week
    its in federal court....not really a forum guessing game by pretenders...

5. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    its in federal court....not really a forum guessing game by pretenders...
    this this this. I've been saying this non-stop forever, glad I'm not the only one who understands the reality
    •   

6. I guess well see if those warning letters pop up in the next 1-2 weeks
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    I guess well see if those warning letters pop up in the next 1-2 weeks
    warning letters over DMAA have been going out for just about 5 years now, that doesn't change the fact that its currently being handled in federal court, Hi-Tech vs FDA.

8. Ofcourse it doesn't and sure random warning letters every now and again have gone out but 50 warning letters at once in an industry wide sweep to remove the ingredient coupled with raids and seizures must mean their pretty darn confident..
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

9. If so, it would appear to me, a last desperate move before they tap out. I'm JAFO.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition

10. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Ofcourse it doesn't and sure random warning letters every now and again have gone out but 50 warning letters at once in an industry wide sweep to remove the ingredient coupled with raids and seizures must mean their pretty darn confident..
    where you getting this 50 number from?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Ofcourse it doesn't and sure random warning letters every now and again have gone out but 50 warning letters at once in an industry wide sweep to remove the ingredient coupled with raids and seizures must mean their pretty darn confident..
    there was nothing random about the 12 or so warning letter on DMAA in 2012.....

dmaaresearch.com
  12. The case for DMAA - thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Or desperate. It's a good move by them, imo. They still have the power for now. Why not use it
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    there was nothing random about the 12 or so warning letter on DMAA in 2012.....

dmaaresearch.com
    No one was referencing the 12 warning letters in 2012, it was clearly in refrence to warning letters that followed in the last 5 years. No warning letter from the FDA is 'random', your taking it out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Or desperate. It's a good move by them, imo. They still have the power for now. Why not use it
    Yep, could very well be true, I just dont think so. I think they are crossing there T's and dotting there I's for a big crackdown. But again its just my opinion, I would love to see DMAA stick around but this is just my opinion.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    You are commenting on fiction or a fairy tale are we role playing??....

15. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post

16. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post

17. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    is 50 made up?

18. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    is 50 made up?
    Nope, it was what I was told from someone that would know. Will be very simple to find out if I am completely wrong or not, we will see in the next 2 weeks or so
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Nope, it was what I was told from someone that would know. Will be very simple to find out if I am completely wrong or not, we will see in the next 2 weeks or so
    sounds super legit and would be a historic event, especially during this administration.....

20. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    sounds super legit and would be a historic event, especially during this administration.....
    LOL this.

50 warning letters in less than a week now...we shall see

21. if the trump administration is behind the ban...and it goes to federal court, the federal courts are stacked with Obama appointees-anything trump is for they will go against. so I say dmaa has a good chance of sticking around!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if the trump administration is behind the ban...and it goes to federal court, the federal courts are stacked with Obama appointees-anything trump is for they will go against. so I say dmaa has a good chance of sticking around!!!

LOL

I am not a fan of ANY presidential administration, however Trump is not behind the attack on DMAA

23. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    LOL

I am not a fan of ANY presidential administration, however Trump is not behind the attack on DMAA
    that is unfortunate for those of us who are fans of dmaa...if trump were pushing the ban I would bet money the liberal courts would go against him...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. Should have gotten the chance to vote for Bernie.
    We'd have legal pot, and steroids would be just something to ignore. The FDA could then turn their attention to Monsanto... (mergers) cough. DMAA would not even be on the map to worry about.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION
    IG: @VeinNutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:44 AM
  2. The Case for Pound-for-Pound Numero Uno!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum MMA
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 01:11 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 10:41 AM
  4. Why a casein/whey protein combo is the best for growth
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 12:19 AM