NOTICE You are viewing a global thread. Be aware you may no longer be in the forum category you were browsing.

The case for DMAA - thoughts?

Page 14 of 14 First ... 121314

1. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    It's basically the same story as DMAA, it's not technically banned but if you make a supp with it and it gets popular, you better funnel some of your profits into keeping a good lawyer on retainer.
    Verry narrow therapuetic index and the prescritption version requires blood level tests to safely use. It has all but been abandoned by the pulmonolgists/respiratory therapy practice in the USA. Not something to take lightly at all.

2. I'm totally for legalizing DMMA, the claim that DMMA is no found in nature is redundant that now it has been found in nature.
    But, the court will most probably will rule against DMMA, as they want to be in much calmer shores than making daring moves legalizing DMMA
    •   

3. This is the trouble with powders in canisters, as is the case with all preworkout supplements. The supplement panel totals are all merely averages of the total concentration of each ingredient. When I had used Mesomorph last year for example, I always noticed the first few servings were significantly stronger than those near the bottom. This was either due to tolerance on my part, or simply the fact that each ingredient was only roughly distributed throughout the container. Whereas in the capsule form, you should have a precise amount filling each and every cap. Much safer and ultimately more effective in the long run.

4. Quote Originally Posted by thorsrage_ View Post
    This is the trouble with powders in canisters, as is the case with all preworkout supplements. The supplement panel totals are all merely averages of the total concentration of each ingredient. When I had used Mesomorph last year for example, I always noticed the first few servings were significantly stronger than those near the bottom. This was either due to tolerance on my part, or simply the fact that each ingredient was only roughly distributed throughout the container. Whereas in the capsule form, you should have a precise amount filling each and every cap. Much safer and ultimately more effective in the long run.
    capsules work in the same way as tubs.

think about it...you have to do the same blending of materials to begin with, regardless of the final form. The ingredients are weighed and placed into a V-mixer (or something similar) until they're at the correct approximate concentrations. Then that powder is either put into capsules/tablets, or dumped directly into a tub.

there's no different really
    Non-affiliated

5. Quote Originally Posted by thorsrage_ View Post
    This is the trouble with powders in canisters, as is the case with all preworkout supplements. The supplement panel totals are all merely averages of the total concentration of each ingredient. When I had used Mesomorph last year for example, I always noticed the first few servings were significantly stronger than those near the bottom. This was either due to tolerance on my part, or simply the fact that each ingredient was only roughly distributed throughout the container. Whereas in the capsule form, you should have a precise amount filling each and every cap. Much safer and ultimately more effective in the long run.
    It's possible that the vibration in transit could cause some separation but you could easily remedy that by shaking the tub in multiple directions.

As Vaughn stated, though, if your concern is with the mixing in the industrial process, capsules would warrant the same concern.
    The Mad Alchemist
    •   

6. I see that Lipodrene Elite is back on the market without DMAA.

Has anyone tried the new formula? Is it anywhere near as good as it was?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    I'm about halfway through my last bottle of Lipodrene Elite and REALLY said it's no longer offered. I love how I feel when taking that. It's a clean and subtle energy, nothing that makes me wired (I hate feeling wired).

What are some good options to replace LE with?
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:44 AM
  2. The Case for Pound-for-Pound Numero Uno!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum MMA
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 01:11 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 10:41 AM
  4. Why a casein/whey protein combo is the best for growth
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 01:19 AM