NOTICE You are viewing a global thread. Be aware you may no longer be in the forum category you were browsing.

The case for DMAA - thoughts?

Page 13 of 14 First ... 11121314 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    But caffeine is a more effective ergogenic aid than pretty much any other legal stimulant...

You didn't say too much caffeine is nasty, you said "its" nasty. I agree 400-500mg caffeine on top of other stimulants is excessive, but 300-something mg is actually a pretty moderate dose in the realm of what's used for improving power output, although that's without other stimulants added.
    shoot me in my face please!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    its understood.

So what does that have to do with me and my intolerance and desire to avoid it?
    i'll throw the ball back in your court....what does your intolerance to caffeine and desire to avoid it have to do with dmaa?
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i'll throw the ball back in your court....what does your intolerance to caffeine and desire to avoid it have to do with dmaa?
    And in what world is DMAA more well-tolerated than caffeine?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    And in what world is DMAA more well-tolerated than caffeine?
    lol...I haven't seen any dmaa gum at the drugstore lately

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Not gunna lie, I'd try it.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    top seller, I would bet money on it!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Until some idiot chews five packs and then proceeds to do cardio in a sauna.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    you remember those twinlab drinks w/ephedra they used to sell at the old Osco drugstores? they were pretty potent, and people didn't seem to have issues with them, maybe it's just the dumbing down of people today?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Im about to take a stim right now! I just need to decide which ones and how many..

I have painting to do!
    i use nootropics personally for anything creative that i need to do... really helps me focus on the task at hand and helps me "think outside the box"

10. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    What are your options these days?
    Oh....so many. I do like my variety to keep myself from getting tolerant to one specific blend. For the most part, I am currently using IGNIT3, Finaflex PX Ultra, Cannibal Inferno, DS SuperStim...along with a Bronkaid and some bulk Y quite often. Radiate capsule are on my to get list...

Within the past week, I also got Performax FitMax and StimMax.

FitMax is rather nice and I think it should have quite a few fans. The Pink Lemonade flavor is not my fave...would rather have a raspberry lemonade. It has a nice feel to it though and the value is good as well.

I expected more out of StimMax....1 scoop does not seem to do all that much for me. RE1GN for example hits me slightly harder at even 1 scoop, and has better feel good attributes. I think the price of StimMax needs to go down and/or the number of servings should be increased to make it a better value as well.

11. Quote Originally Posted by IronTitan41 View Post
    i use nootropics personally for anything creative that i need to do... really helps me focus on the task at hand and helps me "think outside the box"
    Yeah..I take those in addition to my stims. Sometimes I get real lucky and my stims already have some nootropics included!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    there used to be a DMAA based gum on here, I am drawing a blank on the name, but people definitely enjoyed it
    Non-affiliated

13. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    there used to be a DMAA based gum on here, I am drawing a blank on the name, but people definitely enjoyed it
    It was called Thermogum. it was one of @dsade creations. Its was super cheap and solid product, for the price. Once dmaa is no longer of concern for hit-tech, you guys should contact @dsade about using it. As i would live thermogum to make a comeback.

14. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    It was called Thermogum. it was one of @dsade creations. Its was super cheap and solid product, for the price. Once dmaa is no longer of concern for hit-tech, you guys should contact @dsade about using it. As i would live thermogum to make a comeback.
    thats the name! Nice call
    Non-affiliated

15. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    I think he still had some old stock left and was selling it/including it with orders within the last year or so too.

16. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I think he still had some old stock left and was selling it/including it with orders within the last year or so too.
    Yes, but that stock is gone.
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

17. BRING BACK ORIGINAL HEMO-RAGE! One scoop in 8th grade puked twice that was some good ****

18. Bump

19. Quote Originally Posted by Woke View Post
    Bump
    no real updates at this point in time unfortunately. we should know more come the end of august
    Non-affiliated

20. Can we also try and get theophylline back?

Original (truly original) Jack3d with caffeine, theophylline, DMAA and scizandrol a was amazing. I had a sad when they took the theophylline out. That stuff was my Frank's, I had a scoop instead of morning coffee, there was no better cure for a hard night out and it was waaaaaay better for cold/allergies/congestion than most OTC medicaments.
    The Mad Alchemist

21. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Can we also try and get theophylline back?

Original (truly original) Jack3d with caffeine, theophylline, DMAA and scizandrol a was amazing. I had a sad when they took the theophylline out. That stuff was my Frank's, I had a scoop instead of morning coffee, there was no better cure for a hard night out and it was waaaaaay better for cold/allergies/congestion than most OTC medicaments.
    Pretty sure theophylline isn't banned.

22. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Pretty sure theophylline isn't banded.
    It's basically the same story as DMAA, it's not technically banned but if you make a supp with it and it gets popular, you better funnel some of your profits into keeping a good lawyer on retainer.
    The Mad Alchemist

23. I do recall trying pure DMAA caps back in 2013/14. Just one cap which I think was only 25mg and the effect was so much more noticeable than what I get from the 65mg in mesomorph. Never tried the og jack but I suspect the Dmaa in any remaining products today is not the same.

24. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    no definitive answers yet, the court has yet to approve/decide for the summary judgement, but I am feeling far more positive about the future of DMAA than I was before I got to see this info!
    Great to know the information!

25. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    It's basically the same story as DMAA, it's not technically banned but if you make a supp with it and it gets popular, you better funnel some of your profits into keeping a good lawyer on retainer.
    Verry narrow therapuetic index and the prescritption version requires blood level tests to safely use. It has all but been abandoned by the pulmonolgists/respiratory therapy practice in the USA. Not something to take lightly at all.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:44 AM
  2. The Case for Pound-for-Pound Numero Uno!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum MMA
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 01:11 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 10:41 AM
  4. Why a casein/whey protein combo is the best for growth
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 01:19 AM