NOTICE You are viewing a global thread. Be aware you may no longer be in the forum category you were browsing.

The case for DMAA - thoughts?

Page 12 of 13 First ... 10111213 Last

1. I'm not seeing Hydroxy Elite with DMHA on the Hi-Tech site. Just Hydroxy Elite. And when I look at the ingredients, I don't see DMHA.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Hydroxy Elite with DMHA is going over EXTREMELY well with fans right now, definitely give it a go
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

2. Tried DMHA and felt to jittery, don't experience that with DMMA
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by IronTitan41 View Post
    thats what i've been hearing! any good preworkout formulas using DMHA that youve come across so far?
    None off the top of my head, but if/when they pop up I will post some in here!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    I'm not seeing Hydroxy Elite with DMHA on the Hi-Tech site. Just Hydroxy Elite. And when I look at the ingredients, I don't see DMHA.

Name:  HYDROXYELITE-SUPP-FACTS.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  70.4 KB

available on various website retailers currently. We're not selling as much direct right now, and instead focusing customers to go to our trusted retailers to help build customer relations.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

4. I'm still not seeing DMHA. Is it known by another name? Or am I just being blind?

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

Name:  HYDROXYELITE-SUPP-FACTS.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  70.4 KB

available on various website retailers currently. We're not selling as much direct right now, and instead focusing customers to go to our trusted retailers to help build customer relations.
    That avatar is not me. It's what I imagine as my ideal body.
    Follow my Fat Loss Log For My Final 20 Pounds...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/289941-kaprice-goes-final.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kaprice View Post
    I'm still not seeing DMHA. Is it known by another name? Or am I just being blind?
    2-Aminoisoheptane HCl
    Gaspari Nutrition Board Representative
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Use code DANIEL30 for 30% off entire order
    •   

6. DMHA as the 5 version

I’m a repp for CATEGORY5 , so check out our pre-workout with the 2-Amino-5-methylheptane version of DMHA (the naturally sourced and more potent form) called HURRICANE (THECATEGORY5.com) . Recommend taking some caffeine with it to help act on the teacrine. I take 3 capsules of their riptide which is 300mg of caffeine total and two scoops and it’s awesome. Works great on its own too.Name:  3A542AF5-AFBC-4E05-B7C7-D32A1CA68078.png
Views: 202
Size:  1.11 MB

7. Quote Originally Posted by Suppguyy View Post
    Iím a repp for CATEGORY5 , so check out our pre-workout with the 2-Amino-5-methylheptane version of DMHA (the naturally sourced and more potent form) called HURRICANE (THECATEGORY5.com) . Recommend taking some caffeine with it to help act on the teacrine. I take 3 capsules of their riptide which is 300mg of caffeine total and two scoops and itís awesome. Works great on its own too.Name:  3A542AF5-AFBC-4E05-B7C7-D32A1CA68078.png
Views: 202
Size:  1.11 MB
    Boy if iíve ever seen a non-compliant label lmfao.. doesnt even have caffeine listed as an ingredient
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Boy if i’ve ever seen a non-compliant label lmfao.. doesnt even have caffeine listed as an ingredient
    Quote Originally Posted by NoAddedHmones View Post
    Boy if i’ve ever seen a non-compliant label lmfao.. doesnt even have caffeine listed as an ingredient
    Yea because there’s no caffeine in it. Like I said, I took another product that contained the caffeine. The label is 100% compliant, if you see something that you feel needs to be questioned feel free to contact me.
    Lead Product Developer-CATEGORY5
    B.S Biochemistry- RCNJ
    THECATEGORY5.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by Suppguyy View Post
    Yea because there’s no caffeine in it. Like I said, I took another product that contained the caffeine. The label is 100% compliant, if you see something that you feel needs to be questioned feel free to contact me.
    why bother doing that when there are already preworkouts that include both DMHA and caffeine?

thats probably an extra step a lot of users wont be willing to take

10. Quote Originally Posted by IronTitan41 View Post
    why bother doing that when there are already preworkouts that include both DMHA and caffeine?

Yes, weíre including an updated version that will include a more diverse profile, but this version was aimed at users looking for something to take in conjunction with a pre-workout or Intra - workout to enhance the effects of their caffeinated pres. A lot of users drink coffee pre-workout with their breakfast before a morning workout so they wanted something they could take with their coffee , which this enhances the effects of that caffeine without a riskier- high dose. Definitely appreciate the advice though
    Lead Product Developer-CATEGORY5
    B.S Biochemistry- RCNJ
    THECATEGORY5.com

11. Ok. Get coffee.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Suppguyy View Post
    Yes, we’re including an updated version that will include a more diverse profile, but this version was aimed at users looking for something to take in conjunction with a pre-workout or Intra - workout to enhance the effects of their caffeinated pres. A lot of users drink coffee pre-workout with their breakfast before a morning workout so they wanted something they could take with their coffee , which this enhances the effects of that caffeine without a riskier- high dose. Definitely appreciate the advice though
    ahh ok i can see where its application can come in handy in a scenario like that

might also be good for those guys that work out late at night that dont want to get to stimmed up

thanks for the explanation bud, that made a lot more sense

13. Quote Originally Posted by IronTitan41 View Post

i hate and never by products that contain caffeine. Its cheap nasty and masks the ineffectiveness and or underdose of the other stims.

14. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    i hate and never by products that contain caffeine. Its cheap nasty and masks the ineffectiveness and or underdose of the other stims.
    caffeine is a well known performance enhancer.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I’m about to take a stim right now! I just need to decide which ones and how many..

I have painting to do!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Iím about to take a stim right now! I just need to decide which ones and how many..

I have painting to do!
    What are your options these days?
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    It's also well know that some don't tolerate it well. I can take lots of other things combined without caffeine and have no adverse effects. Add caffeine and sides. Too much caffeine solo...sides. Thanks but no thanks.

18. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    It's also well know that some don't tolerate it well.
    lol...the same could be said for most everything, but the VAST majority do tolerate it well.

hell, caffeine is in almost everything these days!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...the same could be said for most everything, but the VAST majority do tolerate it well.

its understood.

So what does that have to do with me and my intolerance and desire to avoid it?

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Yup, one of the most proven, and it actually has a very good safety profile and other benefits.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

This. Some people are allergic to peanuts, does that mean they're bad?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    its understood.

So what does that have to do with me and my intolerance and desire to avoid it?
    Perhaps because the way you worded your post made it sound like you were bashing caffeine and saying it's junk? Just because it's not for you doesn't mean it's not effective or good for most people.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

22. Omg...

23. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Perhaps because the way you worded your post made it sound like you were bashing caffeine and saying it's junk? Just because it's not for you doesn't mean it's not effective or good for most people.
    Read what I said! Perhaps its you and your interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Cheap - yes, very inexpensive.
    Nasty - yeah, products containing 400-500mg of caffeine per serving is nasty on top of cheap.
    Excessive amonts of caffeine can MASK innefectiveness of other stimulants contained.

No where did I say what you are suggesting.

24. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Read what I said! Perhaps its you and your interpretation.

Cheap - yes, very inexpensive.
    Nasty - yeah, products containing 400-500mg of caffeine per serving is nasty on top of cheap.
    Excessive amonts of caffeine can MASK innefectiveness of other stimulants contained.

No where did I say what you are suggesting.
    But caffeine is a more effective ergogenic aid than pretty much any other legal stimulant...

You didn't say too much caffeine is nasty, you said "its" nasty. I agree 400-500mg caffeine on top of other stimulants is excessive, but 300-something mg is actually a pretty moderate dose in the realm of what's used for improving power output, although that's without other stimulants added.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    And literally the ying to the yang of every other stimulant found in stim supplements.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    Aussies interested in OL Product's shipped locally and US prices, PM me.
    [email protected]
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:44 AM
  2. The Case for Pound-for-Pound Numero Uno!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum MMA
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 01:11 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 10:41 AM
  4. Why a casein/whey protein combo is the best for growth
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 12:19 AM