NOTICE You are viewing a global thread. Be aware you may no longer be in the forum category you were browsing.

The case for DMAA - thoughts?

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

1. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    I assumed it was best to just not take tianeptine and closely monitor any stimulants i consume. It's crazy if tianeptine had that significant of an effect after a week of dosing. Hopefully this subsides after a few days, sucks not being able to use preworkouts or my other energy supps lol.
    It binds to the opioid receptor, so yes, it can easily cause dependency.

Also, to avoid issues with the heart and anxiety, two things will straighten that out perfectly:

L-Theanine @ 200-400mg per day
    Trimetazidine @ 30-60mg per day

Voila!

2. The case for DMAA - thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    It binds to the opioid receptor, so yes, it can easily cause dependency.

Also, to avoid issues with the heart and anxiety, two things will straighten that out perfectly:

L-Theanine @ 200-400mg per day
    Trimetazidine @ 30-60mg per day

Voila!
    I messed with phenibut and f phenibut too, had a similar issue just not near as bad and I didn't have to stop using stimulants like with this. I'm riding it out and being very careful on using much if any stims till this fully subsides. May stick to coffee only for a week.

L-theanine I can source but the trimetazidine not so readily. May snag some l-theanine to have with my coffee till this is completely over. The dependence thing is mind blowing - a class of product I will be avoiding in the future.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    I messed with phenibut and f phenibut too, had a similar issue just not near as bad and I didn't have to stop using stimulants like with this. I'm riding it out and being very careful on using much if any stims till this fully subsides. May stick to coffee only for a week.

L-theanine I can source but the trimetazidine not so readily. May snag some l-theanine to have with my coffee till this is completely over. The dependence thing is mind blowing - a class of product I will be avoiding in the future.
    It's about a 1/5 as bad as Kratom w/d so it could be much, much worse...

Trimeta is good stuff in general though. A great performance enhancer too

4. Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    It's about a 1/5 as bad as Kratom w/d so it could be much, much worse...

Trimeta is good stuff in general though. A great performance enhancer too
    What's funny is I have Kratom and I have used it on a more regular basis in the past, never ended up withdrawing from it or having any sort of dependency like side effects.

I used tianeptine in the past but dosing was smaller and not used for any regular amount of time. I tried and liked vicaine and had no issues with that product. So I guess using just straight tia and not monitoring doses more closely was just a bad idea.

5. I stocked up just in case, however my hopes are that since this whole issue was brought up from a ridiculous cause, it will hopefully be very quickly resolved
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    I stocked up just in case, however my hopes are that since this whole issue was brought up from a ridiculous cause, it will hopefully be very quickly resolved
    I'm with you, I feel like hi tech is well eqipt to reverse what's happened and win even more out of it. That's the hope any way, insane that the FDA wants dmaa gone so bad...Wonder what the motivation is and who else is behind them pushing so hard to have it entirely off the market.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 09:44 AM
  2. The Case for Pound-for-Pound Numero Uno!
    By Mulletsoldier in forum MMA
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 01:11 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 10:41 AM
  4. Why a casein/whey protein combo is the best for growth
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 12:19 AM