Anyone remember this ad lol

E

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I came across a mag from 2008 and during my fasted cardio I decided to flip through it.

"From skin diseased cardboard cutout to stud"

Just funny **** for a Monday
20170227_090539_HDR.jpg

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Please, please, please go through that mag (and others) and list all the supplements that are still for sale in 2017 :D I lost all my mags in a flood, sadly.

E

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Ok, this can be the nostalgia thread from hell

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok, this can be the nostalgia thread from hell
I think you missed the key piece of his request - "that are still for sale in 2017". Your list will be VERY short. I'd be surprised if you found 4-5 supplements in a mag with 50 ads still for sale, and I only say that because some of the protein powders, multi-vitamins, etc. may still be around.

E

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I think you missed the key piece of his request - "that are still for sale in 2017". Your list will be VERY short. I'd be surprised if you found 4-5 supplements in a mag with 50 ads still for sale, and I only say that because some of the protein powders, multi-vitamins, etc. may still be around.
No, I got you. I will do that too. It's all going to be fun...

U

ultramario12

Banned
Awards
Not going to lie anabolic pump worked for me. Because before that I didn't eat. I remember eating pancakes. Loads of bread, everything . I ate it all because I figure anabolic pump would take care of the rest. And Jacob the rep was good at his job. It did its job mentally for me.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Love the old ads. They seem so much better than the ones today.,